logodesignspro.com.au Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend logodesignspro.com.au

Popular Questions:

How can I contact logodesignspro.com.au?
Click Here

Tell us how logodesignspro.com.au made you happy

"Very disappointed I would like to take my money back I think the company trying to steal your money"
Are you logodesignspro.com.au? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"High quality design! It has been a great experience working with Logo Designs Pro. The representatives are professional to deal with, and they are able to complete the work quickly. I actually was not satisfied with the initial design they provided, and I demanded a refund. Alex, one of their representatives convinced me to give another chance and promised me to provide satisfactory logo design in the second attempt, which I got!"
"Logo Designs Pro designers were great to work. The designers were patient, very responsive, and attentive to details when providing our design revisions. The final products turned out perfect!"
"I got just what I asked for a foundation to write a web content. The language and vocabulary were perfect for the web content and I was able to complete the project. The writer was friendly and easy to work with! Thank You LDP!"
"Wonderful Logo Designs Pro! The editors did a great job! The management is also extremely professional and helpful. Thank U Guys!"
"Attentive, helpful and fast provider. They provided us with 3 different options and trust me it was difficult to finalize any one. Best design team I have ever come across!"
"They did not get it done in 60 minutes, it took 1 days because I was very specific, but! They did an excellent quality job and I love my logo. Thank you, Logo Designs Pro."
"Excellent would highly recommend, they really worked with me to bring my visions to my logos. Now I have logo's that represent me as a person and also markets the brand. They did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them to anybody looking for the best logo services."
"A great experience with Logo Designs Pro, they understood our brief and worked to very tight deadlines."
"It wasn't the easiest job we had to develop a website & logo for our brand but Logo Designs Pro team has solved all of our problems with their smart solutions."
"All the web designs I received were classy & received before the deadline. I will hire them again for another company."
"They are great you know why because they have very competent people, reasonable turnaround time and fairly priced. I am completely satisfied with every aspect of my interaction with everyone that helped me through the live my website."
"I was in need of website development and the service they provided was satisfactory, now I'm having a website which is properly working and attractive user interface. Great experience with Logo Designs Pro!"
logodesignspro.com.au is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews