logoSymmetry UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend logoSymmetry UK

Tell us how logoSymmetry UK made you happy
fraudulent company with fraudulent reviews - do not give them any money it is just a scam
We needed a reliable agency for our web content development. Luckily, we got in touch with Logo Symmetry and contacted their officials to convey our task. They lived up to their name and delivered high-quality content. The material was catchy, compelling, and informative, helping our business to reach out to the target market. We are thankful for this team's work.
Logo Symmetry went above and beyond to develop my website. I am really satisfied with their service as the website is really mobile compatible with an incredible user interface and quick navigation. Their developer team knows the prerequisites for developing a high-end website, which is evident from my website's operational capabilities. Thank you, Logo Symmetry, and I hope to hire you again.
Warning - This is a scam company - all the positive reviews here are fake. Do not give them any money. They will keep you on the hook but never deliver on any actual work. Sadly this is a very well run and convincing scam. Do not believe any of the reviews.
Logo Symmetry, one of the leading design agencies in the world, delivered me a top-notch customized logo for my traveling company located in Wyoming. It just fits in well for my business. The logo is an eye-catching, engaging, and attention-grabbing one. They have done a great job.
Thank you Tellis for getting my website built. I would surely recommend logosymmetry to others
This an Follow up on my last review that was on 26th March. So unfortunately the logo symmersty never refunded me. Scam me out of pocket. REALLY THINK ABOUT ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU give them your money . They are quite desperate for money, so becareful. Please for any one that's looking to get a app/web developer check that company is regsister on company house UK first if they are, Secondly dnt depends do your research.
I am totally in love with the cute designs for my app. It contributes to the charm of the application. 100% approved and satisfied!
Our electrical appliance store was hunting for a professionallogodesigning company. After multiple surveys, Logo Symmetry came out on top. It gives me great pleasure to say that they provided an excellent logo for our company.
I am highly satisfied with their logo design work. The best point of their service is that they don’t bother to make edits, though if you have clearly stated and provided your requirement. I endorse Logo Symmetry for logo design services. Great company to work with.
I am writing this review to appreciate the hard work of Logo Symmetry. They have always outdone themselves in providing perfect and unique designs to me. I have been working with them for a year now. I have got nothing but good quality work always.
We have no regrets in saying that Logo Symmetry is the best logo designing agency. Their designers always come up with unique ideas whenever we assign them logo designing tasks. No doubt, they are logo experts in the UK!
Excellent Service from Logo Symmetry UK especially Eric Cantona. Thank you Eric for a very professional service and experience, he understood the requirements, always dealt with my requested amendments in a timely fashion and very polite.
Awesome service provided by Logo Symmetry. It is the top destination for logo designing services in the UK. I call the top destination because they have industry-specific designers, and I have almost worked with renowned logo designing agencies in the UK, but the commitment to Logo Symmetry is exceptional. Thanks for the top-quality service.
Logosymetry do not have the expertise required for website development but they market themselves as such. They can only design logo but not website development, don't waste your money. They will promise you heaven and earth at the sales point, but do not get the job done as they don't have the expertise to deliver what they have promised you. I have exactly similar experience like the other bad reviews. Brian is their sales person and he made all sorts of attractive offers for website development including learning management system, e-commerce, introduction video etc, but none has been done. My project was designated to Desmond as the project manager, who I have never seen, even when I requested to see him via zoom , it was somebody else that logged on, giving excuses that he was ill. They seem dodgy as they avoid any conversation over video conferencing platform to hide their identity. I have so far paid £1750, the work was promised to be done in four weeks and this is four months now, still not completed . They have been avoiding my calls and not responding to my emails until today. I am looking into taking legal action if this is not resolved asap.
The designers at Logo Symmetry are logo masters. I hired them to create 2 iconic logo designs for my clients. The client was choosy and it was difficult to impress him. He was amazed at first glance when he saw the final design of the logo. He was highly satisfied and we hired Logo Symmetry for branding. They are doing a very good job at the digital branding side. 100% recommended!
The abstract logo and the website designed by Logo Symmetry exceeded my expectations, and the UI/UX design is amazing. From the design to the written and visual content, everything is amazing—an excellent overall experience. The website works perfectly on different devices. I suggest all to hire them for all your digital solutions. I am saying this from my personal experience.
I hired a freelancer a month ago, but he excused me from continuing with my work. I came across Logo Symmetry. Their account manager gave me a complete briefing for a rebranding service for my two companies. I agree with the price. Their team is cooperative. Hire them for branding work. 100% recommended!
LogoSymmetry designed our logo perfectly and also participated in our marketing strategies and gave us valuable suggestions. All the changes in our logo design we asked for were done in no time. They understood my requirements and designed an attractive logo for my company. I am very impressed with the ease of using your business. The website was easy to move around and the designers that submitted logo options did a wonderful job! I would also use LogoSymmetry in the future. I would also recommend LogoSymmetry to others looking to have a logo or website design.
logoSymmetry UK is rated 4.8 based on 123 reviews