logoSymmetry UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend logoSymmetry UK

Tell us how logoSymmetry UK made you happy
Guys, Please be Very careful from this company. They will take your money and not provide you with the services they promise. I signed up with Logo Symmetry in July and it took well over 4 months to agree on a logo and they team couldn't get the design right. I ended up designing the logo and sending them the files to make minor adjustments and alterations and send it back to me after a month of being blanked and ignored. I then purchased from them business cards which were meant to the of high quality but was the absolute worse quality ever and the colours were completely off. I reported this as soon as I received the cards, Made several complaints and now I am blocked as they dont want to refund/ reprint and continue the services they promised. They are a fraud and they will block you completely. DON'T FALL FOR THEM
My company sold clothes, shoes, and other fashion accessories and wanted to design and develop an interactive smartphone application. We were excited to know about Logosymmetry and work with their talented and skillful designers and developers. The entire team was committed and dedicated and made a sensational application which is already up and working. We certainly recommend their services.
My friends and I were planning to begin a business, and we had several ideas for a suitable logo and website design. We were just fortunate enough to get in touch with Logosymmetry, who were very professional and friendly. We wanted a logo that would set our business apart from our competitors, and it was exactly how the team at Logosymmetry did. My friends and I were more than happy with them and recommend their services.
There are many logo designs companies that offer the same monotonous designs, but Logosymmetry is different than others. They have a skilled and experienced team that provides original and authentic logos. The company offers good value for its services, and you would love to work with them again.
If you are running short of time and require some fantastic logos in quick time than look no further, Logo Symmetry is the one place that can meet your demands better than most companies in the market. The quality of their work is clearly seen in the logos they make. I always employ their services.
Our company had bad experiences in the past, but we were truly impressed by the quality of work and commitment shown by Logosymmetry. Their creative team is probably the best that we have worked with so far. They deliver excellent work just as you have asked them and would ensure that you are more than satisfied with their work.
It was an astounding and delightful to work with a group of professionals. Logosymmetry has a team of amazing and talented individuals who work passionately and full of dedication. The team designed not one but three spectacular logos for our new product line. We are amazed by their work.
Our company had a unique idea and vision, and we were glad that Logosymmetry helped us in making it a reality. A logo has a strong impression on minds of the customers, and that is exactly what the creative team of Logosymmetry did for us. We were happy to work with them and would recommend their services.
They do an amazing job to make the graphics fit in with the brand identity.
Wonderful experience with Logosymmetry, outstanding customer support, good and affordable packages. One more things which is very important is they are good for complete branding services!
Excellent Video Work Done by Logo Symmetry UK! We've used this company before. Plus, they are currently working with us to make a couple of videos for our business. They are doing everything we ask and the videos are coming out great. I must say they are the best logo & video maker in UK!
logoSymmetry UK is rated 4.64 based on 11 reviews