logoSymmetry UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend logoSymmetry UK

Tell us how logoSymmetry UK made you happy
Logo Symmetry, one of the leading design agencies in the world, delivered me a top-notch customized logo for my traveling company located in Wyoming. It just fits in well for my business. The logo is an eye-catching, engaging, and attention-grabbing one. They have done a great job.
Thank you Tellis for getting my website built. I would surely recommend logosymmetry to others
This an Follow up on my last review that was on 26th March. So unfortunately the logo symmersty never refunded me. Scam me out of pocket. REALLY THINK ABOUT ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU give them your money . They are quite desperate for money, so becareful. Please for any one that's looking to get a app/web developer check that company is regsister on company house UK first if they are, Secondly dnt depends do your research.
I am totally in love with the cute designs for my app. It contributes to the charm of the application. 100% approved and satisfied!
Our electrical appliance store was hunting for a professionallogodesigning company. After multiple surveys, Logo Symmetry came out on top. It gives me great pleasure to say that they provided an excellent logo for our company.
I am highly satisfied with their logo design work. The best point of their service is that they don’t bother to make edits, though if you have clearly stated and provided your requirement. I endorse Logo Symmetry for logo design services. Great company to work with.
I am writing this review to appreciate the hard work of Logo Symmetry. They have always outdone themselves in providing perfect and unique designs to me. I have been working with them for a year now. I have got nothing but good quality work always.
We have no regrets in saying that Logo Symmetry is the best logo designing agency. Their designers always come up with unique ideas whenever we assign them logo designing tasks. No doubt, they are logo experts in the UK!
Excellent Service from Logo Symmetry UK especially Eric Cantona. Thank you Eric for a very professional service and experience, he understood the requirements, always dealt with my requested amendments in a timely fashion and very polite.
Awesome service provided by Logo Symmetry. It is the top destination for logo designing services in the UK. I call the top destination because they have industry-specific designers, and I have almost worked with renowned logo designing agencies in the UK, but the commitment to Logo Symmetry is exceptional. Thanks for the top-quality service.
Logosymetry do not have the expertise required for website development but they market themselves as such. They can only design logo but not website development, don't waste your money. They will promise you heaven and earth at the sales point, but do not get the job done as they don't have the expertise to deliver what they have promised you. I have exactly similar experience like the other bad reviews. Brian is their sales person and he made all sorts of attractive offers for website development including learning management system, e-commerce, introduction video etc, but none has been done. My project was designated to Desmond as the project manager, who I have never seen, even when I requested to see him via zoom , it was somebody else that logged on, giving excuses that he was ill. They seem dodgy as they avoid any conversation over video conferencing platform to hide their identity. I have so far paid £1750, the work was promised to be done in four weeks and this is four months now, still not completed . They have been avoiding my calls and not responding to my emails until today. I am looking into taking legal action if this is not resolved asap.
The designers at Logo Symmetry are logo masters. I hired them to create 2 iconic logo designs for my clients. The client was choosy and it was difficult to impress him. He was amazed at first glance when he saw the final design of the logo. He was highly satisfied and we hired Logo Symmetry for branding. They are doing a very good job at the digital branding side. 100% recommended!
The abstract logo and the website designed by Logo Symmetry exceeded my expectations, and the UI/UX design is amazing. From the design to the written and visual content, everything is amazing—an excellent overall experience. The website works perfectly on different devices. I suggest all to hire them for all your digital solutions. I am saying this from my personal experience.
I hired a freelancer a month ago, but he excused me from continuing with my work. I came across Logo Symmetry. Their account manager gave me a complete briefing for a rebranding service for my two companies. I agree with the price. Their team is cooperative. Hire them for branding work. 100% recommended!
LogoSymmetry designed our logo perfectly and also participated in our marketing strategies and gave us valuable suggestions. All the changes in our logo design we asked for were done in no time. They understood my requirements and designed an attractive logo for my company. I am very impressed with the ease of using your business. The website was easy to move around and the designers that submitted logo options did a wonderful job! I would also use LogoSymmetry in the future. I would also recommend LogoSymmetry to others looking to have a logo or website design.
We worked with Logo Symmetry and asked them to create a doodle video for our project. The work they delivered was beyond our imaginations. One thing I want to add is that they are really supportive. They were available 24/7 in case I had any sort of concerns. Good job, team!
THIS TEAM NEEDS MORE RECOGNITION. THEIR QUALITY OF WORK AND HONESTY HAS BROUGHT A LOT OF ATTENTION TO MY BRAND!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
I would highly recommend using logo symmetry if you are starting up a brand new business like myself. Eric, Jeff and the teams at logo created my website, fb & insta pages, stationary, animation, and guided me step by step through the whole process. I was contacted every day by Eric and he helped me with clear instructions on the next step and process. Eric was friendly and great to talk too!! We even had a laugh on phone :D His customer service skills, knowledge, and all round mannerism was exceptional! He went above and beyond for me!! Jeff whom I dealt with originally was also a very nice man with great customer skills and mannerism too, both brilliant at their jobs. I really cannot fault the company. Yes, like everything, it comes at a cost, but I would say it’s been totally worth it!! And I can’t wait to see what my business has in-store for the future. Thank you Eric, Jeff & teams!! Look forward to using you again in the near future, Emma (Gee it a Dicht) x
I was anxious before opting for Logo Symmetry, but I must say they are quite phenomenal in their work. They have delivered me a wonderful profile logo for my social media pages.
logoSymmetry UK is rated 4.82 based on 119 reviews