LolFinity Reviews

of reviewers recommend LolFinity
Read LolFinity Reviews

About LolFinity:

LolFinity.com - Your No 1 place to buy league of legends accounts.
With countless customers served and over 70.000 accounts sold, we are the only place you should get your LoL smurfs from.

support@lolfinity.com

Excellent service. 10/10. Fast, reliable and perfect accounts!
Fast and friendly service account is exactly what I wanted
Just bought my account today and definitely don't regret it. The transaction was quick and straightforward. Will get more from here in the future.
Pleasant purchasing experience and great accounts for any level to start playing league.
quick and easy, saved me 30 hours of grinding to play ranked. tyvm
Good quality smurfs, quick and easy
Amazingly fast delivery, quality accounts and superb support. Can't ask for me and definitely the best site to buy lol accs.
Great site, great accounts. Love it!!!
excellent customer service and quality product. easy to follow steps and navigate site. very impressive
I’ve ordered a few accounts to train up in ranked for my friends and every account is sent over instantly, there are always more BE or champions on the accounts than advertised. Great service
Quality accounts, fair prices and super quick delivery. I'm super happy and will buy again. I can only recommend Lolfinity to anyone seeking for a fresh smurf.
first time buying an account, couldn't have asked for a smoother option. was concerned it would be sketchy and it wasnt even close, keep it up!
Was good tbh very surprised
Immediate delivery, no shady nonsense even has valid coupon codes. Reputable af
Excellent service. So far no problems at all
Very reliable website and the prices aren’t too extreme in my opinion. Would definitely recommend it to a friend
Very good service, easy to use.
Very fast and was easy for me to get an account and start playing as soon as I purchased.
Was scared at first, cause I bought accs from other sites which got banned after 2 - 4 weeks all the time. Lolfinity in turn provides super hq acts. It's already the fourth acc I bought and all have survived even after 4+ months.
Brilliant. Got it instantly.
LolFinity is rated 4.97 based on 760 reviews