LolFinity Reviews

of reviewers recommend LolFinity
Read LolFinity Reviews

About LolFinity:

LolFinity.com - Your No 1 place to buy league of legends accounts.
With countless customers served and over 70.000 accounts sold, we are the only place you should get your LoL smurfs from.

support@lolfinity.com

Amazing delivery speed and fantastic support.
Perfect transaction with bitcoin. instant email with details account. logged in league right away and verified email adress
Good and fast delivery of the account. Everything was as described. Helped get on my way out of elo hell
Easy and fast, also reliable have bought 2 smurfs now with no issues at all
Very fast and easy service! Level 30 with blue essence as promised, no hiccups. Will probably buy from them again depending on whether or not my account gets banned lol.
This is probably my 12th account or so I bought from these guys. They never disappoint me. Delivery is always instant and no account banned for over 1.5 years now.

Support is super friendly and helpful and they always do their best to satisfy their customers.
Easy and fast, also reliable have bought 2 smurfs now with no issues at all
Never had a problem with them and I bought a lot of accouns already.
Totally recommended
Amazing site, easy and fast order process and really instant delivery, not like on other sites.
Account is absolutely lovely and perfect for smurfing or starting fresh.
Very easy process, quick and easy.
Super fast easy and everything promised as delivered
Its legit, thank you guys 😉
Got my account in seconds after purchase and it was fantastic. An absolute bargain for the money and you can't go wrong with it!
Super fast delivery and one of the best support I've ever received.
Quick easy bought from these guys several times now can't say I ever had an issue that wasn't resolved
Very easy purchase
clean website,great customer support,rather cheap and you get what you pay for. the people behind lolfinity are pure class! keep up the good work.
Fast and secure. Received it in 2 minutes. Recommend it to everyone.
Amazing delivery speed and the best account I've ever purchased. Clean history, good looking name, more BE then advertised and over 6 month old. Thanks guys
Great, quality accounts for a bargain, considering what you receive and how long it would take to get it yourself.
LolFinity is rated 4.97 based on 967 reviews