LolFinity Reviews

of reviewers recommend LolFinity
Read LolFinity Reviews

About LolFinity:

LolFinity.com - Your No 1 place to buy league of legends accounts.
With countless customers served and over 70.000 accounts sold, we are the only place you should get your LoL smurfs from.

support@lolfinity.com

Ja ist gut ua
Glad I found lolfinity. Really great, fast site, and totally clean. The accounts are absolutely top-notch, over one year old when they were leveled, so the match history isn't seen anymore. No one could tell they are booted. Hence I already bought the 7th acc from them.
Would definitely buy from again it was fast and simple
I had purchased four accounts, all had everything was promised and I received all of them in under a minute. Great site!
Wonderful and quick service, friendly staff, easy to use site. You can’t go wrong.
fast transaction, information about account was accurate
Super quick and efficient!
Would definitely buy from again it was fast and simple
100% quick and easy. Had my account delivered in seconds after purchase. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fresh lvl 30.
fast transaction, information about account was accurate
Got the account within seconds and even got more be than they told me. Thank you!
GG,WP All went good and am totally happy with my acc. 1A++
I didnt trust this site at first but it is completely legit. Hope i will not get banned :D 5/5
Great designed site, fast and super friendly support and the account I got is everything I was looking for.
Excellent site and awesome accounts!
Always deliver fast and quality products.
Perfect ty. Got the account within seconds and even got more be than they told me. Thank youuu
Fast delivery and excellent accounts.
LolFinity is rated 4.98 based on 1,174 reviews