LolFinity Reviews

of reviewers recommend LolFinity
Read LolFinity Reviews

About LolFinity:

LolFinity.com - Your No 1 place to buy league of legends accounts.
With countless customers served and over 70.000 accounts sold, we are the only place you should get your LoL smurfs from.

support@lolfinity.com

V good v impressed
Zeer snel een account voor een goedkope prijs. Makkelijk uitgelegd in stappen hoe alles werkt
j j j j j j j j j j j j
Quick easy to set up
Amazing experience purchasing from lolfinity. Heard only good from my friends and decided to get an account myself to start smurfing. Best decision to buy from them!
Quick acces and easy to buy... after purchase just log in on the website and change the email and password

Definitely recommend this site
Quick and easy purchase, no hassle and the account info came promptly
instant delivery.
I mean, i bought an account. I got it. I was able to play with my friend. There is not much more to it,
New account with lots of champs ready for ranked. Able to play with no hassle
I was able to get my account fast and quick, but I was not happy with the fact that entering the discount code that was provided to me for 10% off did not work(it said it was not a valid code).
Reliable seller, fair prices.
ok deal even tho i bought two account from your website there were better deal out there
Chep price easy website
It works. Just check your email it is fast and u get what u pay for no scam
They made a mistake but were nice and fixed it
I bought the account yesterday and I am very happy, would give 5 stars but don’t know if it will get banned like on other sides due to botting and ips. I’ll wait before I’ll give 5 starts but in really happy till now
I finally got my account
fast , cheap and nice
Cheapest out of every other website.
LolFinity is rated 4.97 based on 870 reviews