LolFinity Reviews

of reviewers recommend LolFinity
Read LolFinity Reviews

About LolFinity:

LolFinity.com - Your No 1 place to buy league of legends accounts.
With countless customers served and over 70.000 accounts sold, we are the only place you should get your LoL smurfs from.

support@lolfinity.com

Just writing th ereview for the lifetime warranty, not sure I would be needing it though, hope not
Instant delivery, everything went well.
Great experience. Trustworthy site
Bought two accounts on their site, nice, simple, clear. Only one negative thing is with the second account I had to wait a long time for it to process
Very good product and service!
All are safe !!! Thanks for the account!!!
Very speedy, quality as always.
Fast delivery and cheap prices
Quick, easy, and delivered product as advertised.
It was a fast delivery with and it contained what was infomed.
Second account i've bought from LolFinity. Instant delivery, good discounts, fair prices for lots of blue essence unranked smurfs. I've tried other websites and comparedto Lolfinity, they cost way too much (sometimes double the price of LolFinity). Will continue to use LolFinity for all my smurfing needs.
Super quick service. There was one minor issue with an afk warning but I don't usually afk in ranked so not much of a problem. I got it automatically delivered to my email which was nice and I changed the email and password which also wasn't a hassle. Good service
V good v impressed
Zeer snel een account voor een goedkope prijs. Makkelijk uitgelegd in stappen hoe alles werkt
j j j j j j j j j j j j
Amazing experience purchasing from lolfinity. Heard only good from my friends and decided to get an account myself to start smurfing. Best decision to buy from them!
Quick acces and easy to buy... after purchase just log in on the website and change the email and password Definitely recommend this site
Quick and easy purchase, no hassle and the account info came promptly
instant delivery.
I mean, i bought an account. I got it. I was able to play with my friend. There is not much more to it,
LolFinity is rated 4.98 based on 2,217 reviews