LolFinity Reviews

of reviewers recommend LolFinity
Read LolFinity Reviews

About LolFinity:

LolFinity.com - Your No 1 place to buy league of legends accounts.
With countless customers served and over 70.000 accounts sold, we are the only place you should get your LoL smurfs from.

support@lolfinity.com

How was the delivery speed?
The account I received is fantastic, huge amount of BE, great Summoner name and superb stats. Thanks a bunch lolfinbity.com for that amazing account.
How was the delivery speed?
Received the account within seconds and it was absolutely everything I asked for. Just superior quality and way ahead of the Chinese garbage other seller are selling. The accounts are just fantastic and as safe as it can get in my opinion.
How was the delivery speed?
The best site to buy your league of legends account from by far. Hassle free, delivery within seconds and the support is just superb. There are no questions, if you need a lol account, Lolfinity is your choice and mine already for a very long time.
How was the delivery speed?
Received the account within 1 minute. It had everything I asked for and the process was super easy. Totally worth and the account history looks much more natural than from any other seller I have bought accounts from!
How was the delivery speed?
I bought several accounts from LolFinity and never got disappointed by them. They deliver instant and the best quality you can get on the market. The accounts always come with more than you expect and none in several months has been banned. I found the REAL No. 1
How was the delivery speed?
I received the account within seconds and it had way more than advertised in the description. Thanks a bunch LolFinity. Keep up the good work.
How was the delivery speed?
I bought a lot of accounts from different sites and was always disappointed in the end, because their accounts got banned, had shitty names, so I had to invest BE to change it, sometimes even the credentials were wrong. Until now... Gladly, I found LolFinity, the best site to purchase league accounts. Look no further, they are the ones to go with. The best part is, they offer support that is unbeaten.
How was the delivery speed?
I received my account in an eyeblink. Absolute hassle free and it had way more Blue Essence than advertised. Really great service and the support is just amazing. They answered all my dumb questions right away.
Would you recommend us to a friend? yes
Fast delivering, simple and easy accessible. I was able to play ranked in less than 10 minutes.
Would you recommend us to a friend? yes
Quick delivery, simple, and easily accessible. I was able to play ranked right away after buying!
Would you recommend us to a friend? yes
Always on time with the order
Would you recommend us to a friend? yes
Very fast service, and the best customer service!
Would you recommend us to a friend? yes
Quick acces and easy to buy... after purchase just log in on the website and change the email and password Definitely recommend this site
Would you recommend us to a friend? yes
great, fast delivery. came with extras enough to get going and the name change could be purchased with the bp. it was smooth and clean and very affordable . login to website to do the email change, I couldn't figure how to do it for awhile
Would you recommend us to a friend? yes
Very good support service, quick and reliable account purchase system!
Would you recommend us to a friend? yes
Service is fast details come by email so fast.
Great experience!
Quick delivery of account
Would you recommend us to a friend? yes
Gotta say gg ez with that new account
Would you recommend us to a friend? yes
Great. The process is simple and easy and the lifetime guarantee is unmatched
LolFinity is rated 4.95 based on 461 reviews