LolFinity Reviews

of reviewers recommend LolFinity
Read LolFinity Reviews

About LolFinity:

LolFinity.com - Your No 1 place to buy league of legends accounts.
With countless customers served and over 70.000 accounts sold, we are the only place you should get your LoL smurfs from.

support@lolfinity.com

How was the delivery speed?
Amazing service and absolutely love my account!
How was the delivery speed?
Fast delivery and awesome account. Thanks a lot
How was the delivery speed?
Inexpensive, Quality Accounts with instant delivery and much more stuff than expected. Thanks a lot
How was the delivery speed?
Instant delivery acount after purchase
Worked great, cheap prices.
How was the delivery speed?
You'll receive an absolute bang for your buck. This is the way a site should operate, fast, reliable, trustworthy and providing top-notch accounts
Account turned out great! Definitely came with what it stated, and was worth the inexpensive price.
Quick easy to set up
How was the delivery speed?
Very quick and amazing customer support. Highly recommend hold up to the promises!
How was the delivery speed?
I received my account right away and it is simply perfect. Best site to purchase lol smurfs.
How was the delivery speed?
Great service. Lolfinity is the only site that provided quality OCE accounts that won't get banned! I've bought from several other sellers and their accounts are already banned after 1 week tops. Not so here. Already got the 5th account in 3 months on OCE and they are all going strong!
How was the delivery speed?
This site was recommended by friends who frequently buy smurfs here. Got exactly what I was told, a fantastic service. Even was kinda stupid and had typo in the password and they helped me right away and politely pointed me in the right direction. I'll come back for more for sure.
How was the delivery speed?
quick fast easy support is always there
How was the delivery speed?
Super fast delivery and wicked account I got. I can't complain on anything since the quality is really astonishing.
How was the delivery speed?
Exactly what I wanted and needed. I can go on and flame now as usual, and will never run out of new accounts when I get banned again :-)
How was the delivery speed?
Can't complain. Fantastic Website, great service.
How was the delivery speed?
Received the account instantly and it even had 10k additional BE that wasn't advertised. Great having found Lolfinity.com
How was the delivery speed?
Great Accounts, great prices, great support. You certainly can't ask for more!
How was the delivery speed?
Was skeptical at first to purchase a smurf. They went the extra mile to assure me that everything was safe and secure. I'm absolute happy with my new smurf account
How was the delivery speed?
I mean it looked shady but it was worth it in the end, I just get new accounts every time cause I suck and I want no one to know!
LolFinity is rated 4.96 based on 581 reviews