LolFinity Reviews

of reviewers recommend LolFinity
Read LolFinity Reviews

About LolFinity:

LolFinity.com - Your No 1 place to buy league of legends accounts.
With countless customers served and over 70.000 accounts sold, we are the only place you should get your LoL smurfs from.

support@lolfinity.com

Great experience buying from lolfinity. The smurf came within seconds to my email and was displayed on the site as well after purchase. Support cleared all concerns I had and did ensure that I'm absolutely safe.

Amazing experience. Will buy again in the future for sure.
Fast as F , easy to check out
Process was quick and easy. All the necessary information was given to me to keep the account safe and secure. Played 2 games of ranked and everything seems to be going well so far. The reason lolfinity is better than their competition is because of their lifetime warranty.
Its fast and easy and legit.
Super easy and fast. Huge time saver
Top great and fast
Got the account quickly and without hassle. Exceptional customer service as well. 5/5 will be back again.
Easier and faster than I expected, i thought it would be some delay and back n forth emailing but nope, just pay and u get the insta email with all your info, just make sure to swap it to ur own and its good to go, i love it and def am gonna be using this again.
Fast service and great accounts! 100% recommended
Been using it for a few years now and I've never lost an account to reclaims. I have used other sites and got the accounts reclaimed. This is the only site I use now.
It was delivered fast, and I had no trouble what so ever, I highly recommend this site.
Received the account instantly and paid a great price! Account had the listed blue essence and came with Fresh MMR! Really happy with the product/service!
They always provide service quickly. Also, if I have any issues with an account, they are quick to resolve it.
The name was good, and i am kinda a big fan of the names that u get.
Amazingly priced and Ez to use
Super fast delivery, everything as promised. Thanks guys
All good
Good cheap price and got a discount. Account works as intended
Received account right after purchase awesome
LolFinity is rated 4.97 based on 889 reviews