LolFinity Reviews

of reviewers recommend LolFinity
Read LolFinity Reviews

About LolFinity:

LolFinity.com - Your No 1 place to buy league of legends accounts.
With countless customers served and over 70.000 accounts sold, we are the only place you should get your LoL smurfs from.

support@lolfinity.com

How was the delivery speed?
Super Service through and through! Delivery speed is fantastic and the accounts are just great!
How was the delivery speed?
The Best Of The Best. This is the only site you'll ever need for any League Account! Have been buying countless accounts here and all are running strong, none banned, nothing. Used to purchase from several other sellers and their accounts always get banned. Not here on lolfinity!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing Account, Super fast delivery and everything as described. 1A +++++
How was the delivery speed?
Amazingly fast delivery. Perfect Account and simply the best site!!!
How was the delivery speed?
Fast and easy. Great accounts!
How was the delivery speed?
Absolutely love the account I've purchased from lolfinity. The quality is simply unbeaten when it comes to game history and looking natural compared to accounts I've bought elsewhere. And I've bought a lot of them already. Here you'll get amazing stuff for cheap!
How was the delivery speed?
Thanks a lot guys for such an amazing account. I was skeptical at first if lolfinity is really trustworthy. After a really long chat and many questions from my side, which the lolfinity team answered very patiently, I decided to go for it. I couldn't be happier with my account.
How was the delivery speed?
A pleasure buying from this site! I was on the rift in under 1 minute with my new smurf after I purchased. Just fantastic.
How was the delivery speed?
Absolutely love this site. The accounts are of the best quality and unbeaten. Instant Delivery and their amazing support are just the cream topping.
How was the delivery speed?
Received a great account in no time. It had everything they say and is of great quality. Thanks a lot
Amazing experience purchasing from lolfinity. Heard only good from my friends and decided to get an account myself to start smurfing. Best decision to buy from them!
How was the delivery speed?
Amazing experience purchasing accounts from lolfinity. Top notch service, instant delivery and the accounts are worlds best....
How was the delivery speed?
Excellent service! Really fast delivery and the account I received did not only have way more BE then I thought it would but also has a fantastic history and great stats. Everything I asked for and much more!!!
How was the delivery speed?
Awesome experience purchasing from lolfinity. Lost my account because, well I'm a flammer all the way. Not only did they get me sorted really quick but also got a freakn awesome account with all I needed to get started right away again.
How was the delivery speed?
Great experience getting an account from this site. Super easy process and instant delivery. The account I received is amazing and I can finally start playing League again after being permed for my flaming haha
How was the delivery speed?
Excellent account, fast delivery and great support. Couldn't ask for more.
How was the delivery speed?
What a great website. Thought I would need to level another smurf to 30, naaahhhhhh. Then I did some research on buying lol account and out of all lolfinity seemed to be the best. I was right, outstanding quality and cheap prices. The account was even months old. So, I don't think there is any risk here.
How was the delivery speed?
Got my account in an eye blink. Top notch service and great accounts, especially on OCE.
How was the delivery speed?
Super account selection, amazing delivery speed and the account I got is just perfect. Keep it up lads.
My purchase was quick, easy to find what I wanted and I have been having fun on my new account :) I really appreciate the service here and I recommend it to anyone looking to buy a league account
LolFinity is rated 4.96 based on 581 reviews