LolFinity Reviews

of reviewers recommend LolFinity
Read LolFinity Reviews

About LolFinity:

LolFinity.com - Your No 1 place to buy league of legends accounts.
With countless customers served and over 70.000 accounts sold, we are the only place you should get your LoL smurfs from.

support@lolfinity.com

Doing good so far, thanks
Easy. Fast. What else could you ask for.
Easy to use and buy only wish y'all had paypal.
I recommend this shop as it is fast and safe. Within 2 minutes after payment was processed I received my log in details. Already bought like 5 accounts
Brilliant service, got the account instantly with no hassle & has saved me alot of hours!
I received the acc immediately. No issues. Definitely will use this shop in the future.
Fast and easy. Gets the job done.
Just as the site says. Fast and direct accounts right for you.
Two years on this website, fast ,clean honest
Great service would recommend.
Really easy to get a lvl 30 account.
Received my account very quick. Satisfied!
Great experience buying from lolfinity. The smurf came within seconds to my email and was displayed on the site as well after purchase. Support cleared all concerns I had and did ensure that I'm absolutely safe.

Amazing experience. Will buy again in the future for sure.
Fast as F , easy to check out
Process was quick and easy. All the necessary information was given to me to keep the account safe and secure. Played 2 games of ranked and everything seems to be going well so far. The reason lolfinity is better than their competition is because of their lifetime warranty.
Its fast and easy and legit.
Super easy and fast. Huge time saver
Top great and fast
Got the account quickly and without hassle. Exceptional customer service as well. 5/5 will be back again.
Easier and faster than I expected, i thought it would be some delay and back n forth emailing but nope, just pay and u get the insta email with all your info, just make sure to swap it to ur own and its good to go, i love it and def am gonna be using this again.
LolFinity is rated 4.97 based on 961 reviews