Look after My Bills Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
Although this company seems like a good idea if they make a cock up as they did with my account you are left to sort it out. They told me one company was supplying me, then changed their mind and cited a different one. So now I am left with sorting out who is actually providing the supply and getting a refund from whoever isn't my supplier. Wouldn't have signed up with Look after My Bills had I known.
posted 1 week ago - Liz Kamola
We were not entirely confident about the quality of customer service from the new supplier, there are reports on the web of its customers having difficulty getting refunds when they have overpaid their account.
posted 4 months ago - RH
This company should be investigated for it’s shameful practices. They tried to switch me to a more expensive company and ignored my requests to cancel, the company that I was to switch too also ignored my requests, illegally, until they had taken over £140 from my account without authority. They did not provide me with any gas or electric so I view their action as straightforward theft. Wow betide them and Look after My Bills if I do not get an immediate refund! Avoid this disreputable and disrespectful company!
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
I didn't give glowing review as I can't understand why I went from £49 per month with Enstroga,and got refund at end of contract,to paying £60 per month to ISupply how is that a saving,won't be using your service again.Disgusted and let down.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous