Look after My Bills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Look after My Bills

Tell us how Look after My Bills made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Look after my bills - what a total waste of time. I have tried calling and emailing and even after speaking to customer service, they have had the wrong address for me and won't update! So I have been paying for someone else's gas and electricity and my old supplier is also still charging me. Appalling how they treat customers. You should go on social media and see how many negative reviews they are. Strange it's positive on here.
Great concept but if you don't want a nightmare at the last minute keep away. I signed up, all great, plenty of time, got lots of nice emails stating that they had found a nice deal for me (Great). then nothing, I emailed close to my switch date saying I heard nothing only to be told I should have (That helped :-/ ) Then received an email whilst this was going on, to say my switch had been cancelled. So I decided to call my current supplier and say I was staying as we were too close to the time to change. ONLY then to get a plethora of emails from the so called new supplier saying I was moving to them and Direct Debit had been setup. What a joke. Now multiple phone calls later I don't really know where I stand. Energy Supplier blaming Looksftermybills, Lookaftermybills blaming energy supplier. What a mess.
DO NOT USE this company. They have made a total mess of switching me over to a new supplier and I am now paying both my previous supplier and new supplier for my energy. Both suppliers claim that I am their client. I have tried now for 3 weeks to get hold of someone at "Look after my bills" and all I get is an email telling me a complaints manager will be in touch today. That was three weeks ago and I have sent numerous emails since then (as you can not get hold of them on the phone) and I still get the same response and no apology. I am still waiting for that complaints manger to get in touch! They have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with in the UK. Rather use YOUSWITCH as they are far more reliable. DO NOT USE "LOOK AFTER MY BILLS" once the pass you over to a supplier they want nothing more to do with you!!!! Spread the word please to avoid other being taken advantage of.
They are a total joke, they put me on a poor deal and even after paying the additional £60 exit fees to that company I was still better of switching breaking my contract early, using a price comparison website. So annoyed that I even bothered with these guys. All they do is send you a great first quote based on inaccurate figures most likely and then they have you. Avoid them like Covid 19.... Some of the early reviews on here must be fake as they certainly dont seem to be pleasing anyone lately.
Signed up to LAMB mid contract with a supplier and went back not long because the contract was due to end and never heard a thing back from them. Did it all myself in the end. Not worth the bother.
Terrible service. I agreed to transfer my electricity to a new supplier. They arranged the transfer using the wrong address. This ended up with two electricity companies asking for money. I have made numerous phone calls to both suppliers trying to sort it out and am still doing so. Look after my bills didn't apologise or even acknowledge they had done anything wrong.
ANONYMOUS. Got an email from my supplier saying ' Sorry you are leaving us '. This was news to me.They very efficiently tracked me to another company via Look after my bills. It would appear that just by looking at LAMB website I was transferred to a new supplier. I got a cancellation with the new supplier under the 14 day cooling off period. At no point did I get an email confirming the transfer or any request for bank details. After contacting LAMB they cancelled the transfer. I feel there was something very underhand with the ease with which LAMB operates. It is apparently very easy to inadvertently ' sign up ' to them. Thank goodness I escaped.
Last year I've used LAMB for switch to Tonik Energy. All went well, so was really excited about it. I saved a couple of pounds, was nice. When easier this year I was approaching the end of the deal, it all went to s**t: 1. First I was contacted by different "employees" of LAMB, that sent me the standard email, asking for my details all over again as if I was a new customer (no one changes date of birth the next year!!!) I never understood if I was replying a real person (like they like to advertise) or just random under prepared people in a "call centre". Then I got two email messages from different people stating I was going to switch to two different suppliers! And none of them matched my requirements (eg. green energy), meaning they really don't pay attention to what you fill in their forms. 2. Most important, when I finally switched (or so I thought), I got an email from previous supplier saying the deal had reached the end date and I was now on a standard (and more expensive) rate. All that at the same time as I had confirmation emails from the new supplier that they had successfully switched me and started supplying my household. Both of them charged me around £50 on my bank account. Draconian! 3. Upon identifying this, I got in touch with LAMB, and I was told I would have to touch with both suppliers and sort this mess out. They "can't deal with contracts and payments", although THEY SET UP MY NEW CONTRACT AND THR DIRECT DEBIT! Funny isn't it? They can do all that when setting up a deal that gives them a fee, but when they got that fee, they resign from any responsibilities. What a joke! I advise people to stay away from LookAfterMyBills, it's not a customer-centric company, and they'll make your life harder then if you had done the switch yourself (just use market comparison websites when your deals are ending and switch yourself). SHAMEFUL BEHAVIOUR!
Switched me to a supplier who charges far more for electricity telling me Id save money. Miscalculated my yearly usage (deliberately to make it look like I would save money) The switch was not a smooth one and by the time I have realised this is not a good deal I am £170 worse off. Don't bother with these switching services, they fool you into thinking your saving money.
I signed up to LAMB, they began my switch but failed to provide any detail of my new tariff beyond the new provider. I asked if they had compared against my existing provider and they told me they had not. I decided to cancel my switch because they had failed to compare to a level that would be good value. They state they have limited access to suppliers and so do not compare against the full market- so my current supplier was actually a cheaper alternative. Therefore the service is of limited benefit.
Absolutely appalling. I signed up with them - they claim to move you if they find you a better fuel deal and in December they wrote to me to tell me they had found me a better one. So far so good, but then I noticed that, for some reason they ha dry usage incorrect. I told them this and said I 9nly wanted moving of, with that usage, it was a better deal. They decided I was better off where I was and I thought the matter was resolved. However, on January 2nd they moved me! Here we are - 11 weeks later and the matter is still not resolved. I have been away travelling so had to conduct the matter via email but, apart from ‘sorry, we are not sure waht has happened’ and ‘we will investigate...’, nothing has been done. They do not even respond to emails for about a week. Absolutely appalling.i am now going to find a phone number and really ensure they sort themselves out. In the meantime, I found this review site! No idea if they can be successful, but, if the mess up, be warned - they will not help you!
This company should be investigated for it’s shameful practices. They tried to switch me to a more expensive company and ignored my requests to cancel, the company that I was to switch too also ignored my requests, illegally, until they had taken over £140 from my account without authority. They did not provide me with any gas or electric so I view their action as straightforward theft. Wow betide them and Look After My Bills if I do not get an immediate refund! Avoid this disreputable and disrespectful company!
I signed up 3 weeks ago provided all my details (including those to set up a direct debit) and have not heard anything back - not even a confirmation email. I have chased through email and Facebook messenger and have received no acknowledgment. Is this company even active anymore? Have told them I no longer wish to use them but am now nervous to change my energy provider myself in case these clowns mess something up.
Don't talk to me about Look after my Bills, absolutely shocking service and terrible customer service and now they have removed my reviews and posts from Facebook because they tried to tell me their customer service was good. Well how about starting an investigation on 13 December but still not sorted and now being charged by Together Energy £185 for one month supply which I cancelled before it even started through Look after my Bills. Look after no-one you mean. Avoid at all costs
Im one of the unfortunate ones that was switched onto TOTO energy which three weeks later folded - I was then moved to EDF energy. LAMB then recommended i went with iSupply Energy and after a long a tedious switch - which resulted in my electricity and Gas being separated into two different accounts and about 3 hours on the phone to rectify a massive over estimation on my usage - I have just received an email to say iSupply energy is folding and i'm going back to EDF. Since moving into my new property in July - I've been through Together Energy - Toto Energy - EDF Energy - iSupply Energy and now im going back to EDF - that's four switches in 8 months. In addition i referred my friend back in November (when LAMB's service seemed reliable) who to date has received no correspondents from their new supplier and neither of us have heard anything about the referral fee we would each receive.
What a huge mistake! They never respond to emails. Promised a £40 amazon voucher and now claim that I did not "apply" for the voucher. I wish I had not switched.
Look After My Bills made a complete mess of my switch. Errors after errors. When you manage to get through to their customer services, you can barely hear the conversation due to loud laughter and noise from their colleagues. I found them unprofessional. They do not know what they are doing. Made an error with my address, didnt inform the second switch company regarding set up and werent able to keep track of who they were setting up direct debits with. I have requested full account closure and would recommend avoiding this company and doing the switch directly.
There are 3 groups of utilities customers: Group 1 (the ignorant): those are paying utilities at standard tariff for years and years, not contracted, not bothered about the fees. Chances are you won't be reading this. Group 2 (the maximiser): those who know exactly how much utility they've consumed in the past year, those who knows how to convert gas meter readings into kWh, those who are looking for lower unit rates just in case their future consumption is higher than expected. Chances are you would be reading this to assure yourself you've made the right decision as you'd have read all the bad reviews instead of the good ones (just pats on their own backs) Group 3 (the easy-goer): those who knows the utility companies are ripping them off if rolled onto standard tariff but might be too busy or not too fussed until they get a shock when the new bill on standard tariff arrived after their contract has elapsed. You have 2 options here: 3A: Sign up with LAMB and its a win-win for you and LAMB - you saving some money because you're not on standard tariff, and LAMB can run their business (let's face it, how else are they making money?) 3B: Spend 10 mins every year to go for any price comparison website (uswitch, gocompare, moneysavingexpert...) and just sign up to any of the top 3 deals (go flip a coin while you're at it, it doesn't matter), as you would be saving a cool 10% of your annual utility bill doing that, over what LAMB would offer you. For me, that's £80+ on the table you're leaving for LAMB for 10 mins of work.. or make it 15 mins if you decide to go compare 3 comparison websites.
LOOK AFTER MY BILLS SHOULD BE CALLED LOOK AFTER MY COMMISSION If I could, I would rate LAMB with -5 stars as they will switch you to any energy supplier, regardless of the reputation or the service, as long as they they get their commission. Please be aware, keep away from empty promises that are not, I REPEAT NOT, to be trusted: If you ever see any adverts from Look After My Bills to save you money by switching your energy supply, PLEASE IGNORE and move them to JUNK FOLDER. They are very good with words and empty promises, once they claim their commission by switching your supply, they want nothing to do with you. They throw you in lion’s den and watch you die. Please Google "Together Energy" for yourself, that is the kind of company Look After My Bills have on their panel. We have been caught in their trap, they moved our supply to Together Energy, who, not only have a bad reputation but also more expensive than top 5 suppliers. We are now locked up for 25 months and worse off by £250 or pay exit fees of £80.00. It has caused us undue stress, worries and illness. I stress PLEASE DO NOT TAKE UP THEIR OFFER AS YOU WILL REGRET IT AS WE HAVE DONE SO. These are the empty promises they make: "Don't forget, you won't have to worry about exit fees. According to what you told us when you signed up, you'll be free to switch when we check the market." "Thanks so much for being part of Look After My Bills. 200,544 people are saving money just like you. It's the simplest, smartest way to keep your bills low." "We'll be running you a personalised comparison in the next few days. We'll scour the market for savings, comparing current tariffs and rates so you don’t have to. And we only compare deals from suppliers we work with and trust." "We’ll switch you right away if we find you a great deal. That’s right, you won’t have to lift a finger to start saving! Switching before your supplier can push up your price is key to keeping your energy cheap." "As you know, we move you to the best deal we can find every year, so you can never be overcharged again. This is how it always should have been." "With our service, you save money automatically." "Our friendly UK-based support team are ready and waiting for any questions you have. You can get in touch by emailing our support staff."
Never again