Look after My Bills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Look after My Bills

Tell us how Look after My Bills made you happy
They know what they are doing and need to be stopped!!
WARNING!!! SCAMMERS!! check out the group on Facebook 'look after my bills problem reporting page'. The truth is out there. Join and leave a review, they won't be removed 👍 in my experiences they have not looked after my bills at all, more like mess up my bills. They are fully aware of what they are doing and they need to stopped. Spread awareness!!
BEWARE SCAM COMPANY!! Terrible customer service. Claim to save you money. They did for the first few months, then the price went up. We carried on paying the same dd amount. Lambs tried to switch us at the end of the year but couldn't switch electricity because we were over £300 in debt. Regardless they switched the gas which still hasn't been smooth sailing! (we haven't paid for gas since they switched because surprise surprise they cocked it up.) Do Not Recommend! Check out "look after my bills problem reporting page" on Facebook groups.
I don't recommend them,
Have messaged them many times now to Cancel subscription with them,
I keep getting a reply of please supply my name email, address and dob.
They will then cancel my account and delete my details.

Yet it still has not happened.

Very shady practice.
Look after your own Bills!
I've been billed over £250.00 for 1 month power, including exit fees. After unbelievable cheap quotes, they then write saying that the estimated bill, was inaccurate. This happened to a family member and after a year was billed 1.5K. I would not recommend this service.
A woman in Europe named Kelly Wilaf has been using my email address to access their energy bills for almost a year. Ive been in contact with support and they have not been successful at helping me resolve this issue. Because of this lack of two factor verification, there’s a huge security breach. I now know her address and how much she pays each month. I DO NOT WANT THIS INFORMATION. Avoid this company at all costs. They’re online security is lax and your personal information is at risk.
This company is a absolute joke. I decided to use them to switch energy suppliers. They found me a good deal, but then got my bank details mixed up with someone else account and past this on to my new energy supplier, and before the transfer had gone through they took a Direct Debit out of my account and also did my current energy supplier, which came out of my last salary payment just before Christmas. This has left me a bit skint. The new energy company aren't innocent in this either. I rang them early December to make them aware of this and 3 weeks on I still haven't received a refund. Don't bother with them they are more hassle than they are worth.
This company is a scam DO NOT USE THEM! I can not offer any other advice. I enlisted their services for a quote to get a comparison. I eventually received a quote but was more expensive even though they stated that I would save £53/year. I then continued to get repeated unsolicited emails trying to switch me to another supplier. I said no but they attempted to do a switch anyway they even had a mandate which I had never authorised.
used to rave about this company. However, moved house and they nicked up my switch. Only switched my electricity and not my gas. I spoke to them on the phone multiple times and they never fixed it for me. Two months later the issue still isn’t resolved. Take ages to get back to you when trying to resolve the issue. I got an email today (over a week after I last called trying to fix it) saying that I had to sort it out myself and contact the company directly. Isn’t the whole point in lookaftermybills that I don’t have to do that???? Very disappointed in the service this time round. Busy NHS worker here spending the majority of their days off for the last two months trying to sort this mess.
This company refuse to acknowledge when you asked for your account to be deleted over a year ago. They then try to open utility accounts in your name at an address you don't live at, plus the direct debit. Instead of apologising for this they send multiple emails blaming the consumer for them not deleting records over a year ago and threaten you with deformation for leaving honest and factually accurate reviews. I've reported them to the ICO and now feel I may have to involve Police due to the harrassment and threat
i would like to thank you for introducing me to the biggest set of thieves who has robbed me blind.
First used LAMB 1 yr ago and was happy as monthly payment reduced by £30 AND by the end of this year’s contract I am £267 in credit. LAMB told me I didn’t have to lift a finger and new deal would save me a further £67. No info re new deal rates until they had set- up new DD which increased monthly payment by £11 ! - I then found standing daily charge was doubled and rate/ KWH increased by 4p! - cancelled DD. LAMB then admitted that new company was more expensive but said in order to find a better deal they would need to know what rate I had been paying, how much credit on my account etc- BUT they did because they set-it up for me in the first place so they are missing the whole point of the service!!!! I then find that they have been bought out by Go Compare !! I will make my own switches the future
Megan N claimed she had submitted a correct consumption figure to a supplier after sending wrong information that resulted in a monthly bill of £553-00 or £6636-00 per annum for a three-bedroom house with two people in it. I then got the exact same quote a month later. She had not done what she said. I had five days to get this DD stopped. LAMB just sent emails from a computer saying we'll do something in 3-5 days. They promise to never change your supplier unless they save you at least £50-00. They increased my annual bill by £5,200-00.
Got an email from Look After My Bills to say I would be switched to a new supplier. Two weeks later got another email to say a mistake had been made and I was moving to another supplier. Another two weeks to say supplier A would not release my supply so they cancelled supplier B. Supplier B sets up a DD and gives me a start date. I ask someone at Look After My Bills to explain what was going on. They tell me I'm staying with supplier A so, I cancel the DD with supplier B. Supplier A then contacts me to say they need readings for the final bill... This is the company I'm being told I'm staying with, they tell me they've lost the supply to supplier B, I ask Look After My Bills to clarify what on earth is going on. I've not heard anything from them since, despite numerous emails. I then contact supplier B who, I have to say have been very sympathetic, apparently I'm not the only person having problems with Look After My Bills! Absolutely atrocious customer service
Absolute shambles customer service non existent

avoid like the plague
LAMB claim they have saved me £209 in a year. I have actually paid £120 more than with BG. They have not answered my messages. Together Energy, with whom they engaged me, have never asked for a reading. Their 'savings' conclusions must be fictitious. Stay well clear.
I’m due to move home soon, I’ve been told they are about to renew my contract so i replies to the email asking them not to renew, I emailed the support address asking them not to renew, and I tried phoning in two separate occasions, both times they had “training days” and the contact centre was closed. It’s the first time I have had to interact with them and it’s been bad to the point where im not actually convinced there are any support teams, it literally seems like tuners is no one. Still haven’t had a response and can’t get through on the phones. Going to cancel my direct debit hopefully that will get someone’s attention.
Have switched our account to a more expensive supplier even though we told them not to. After months of trying to get this corrected we are still not back with our original supplier. Who we are with now is any ones guess. lookaftermybills are useless and certainly don't care about customers. What a complete mess energy supplier are in this country. Oh and by the way getting hold of them, you could fly to the moon more easily.
This company has switched me to a supplier that costs me significantly more and have completely failed to engage in any meaningful dialogue as to how that has occurred, let alone attempt to put it right. If you compare the unit costs and standing charge between two suppliers and one is higher than the other, it is impossible for the higher supplier to be cheaper, regardless of how the cost is spread or whether annual usage is estimated or actual. Everybody makes mistakes but I wish they would just own up to it. I’m beginning to suspect that they actually have no idea how their algorithm to make supplier comparisons works.
It all got very confusing - They found a 2 year deal and Switched in error. Advised me that it had been cancelled due to it being a 2 year deal and that they had found a 12 month deal so switched to that instead. They did not cancel the 2 year deal and the switch went ahead. I am being chased by the second company who I can’t switch to because I’m now tied to the two year deal which I do not want and didn’t cancel because I was advised it had been cancelled on my behalf. Look after my bills are not responding to my emails. I appreciate mistakes are made but look after my bills customer service are now ignoring me. Terrible service.
Look after My Bills is rated 4.26 based on 630 reviews