Look after My Bills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Look after My Bills

Tell us how Look after My Bills made you happy
They passed details of my deceased husband to green energy and set up a direct debit on my account without authorisation. Will not speak to me as I am not my husband although all services are now in my name. Violation of gdpr? Incidentally the new price was 50% more expensive
They don’t go with the cheapest but state only people they trust (think they only trust people who pay them commission)
I got a flow of emails telling me that they were looking for a better deal for me. Finally they emailed me to say that a switch was under way and that I had 14 days to cancel. I checked out the proposed new supplier on line and decided to cancel (we're waiting for LAMB to action this).

We were not entirely confident about the quality of customer service from the new supplier, there are reports on the web of its customers having difficulty getting refunds when they have overpaid their account. Service from our current supplier has been exemplary.

Incidentally, none of the other price comparison sites threw up any offers from the new supplier which we thought was, shall we say, interesting.

We were also not sure what role LAMB might play if the switch went wrong for any reason. If they are just brokers, then they will do nothing and we would have a mess to clear up - see other comments on here.

Too risky all round, best do this sort of thing yourself, it's not very difficult.
Poor communication from Look After My bills. Poor response to e-mails and there is no portal to view process etc
I have had no complaints at all. Have received regular monthly updates informing me that the hadn’t been able to save me money, but they eventually did. Happy bunny😁
Yet another email from your Company and another one asking for feedback. I have just given my views on the switching process on another questionaire - the one with the three faces - so you should be able to pick up my comments from that. I also think it's a bit premature to ask me to recommend your company to a friend. I have been asked twice for this and £20 is unlikely to encourage him to make a change.
Look after My Bills is rated 4.33 based on 615 reviews