Look after My Bills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Look after My Bills

Tell us how Look after My Bills made you happy
My first year anniversary with "Look after My Bills" and a trouble free one with great customer support, saved me money last year saving me more this year plus a generous credit refund on its way. You can't beat that. Thank you "look after my Bills" please keep up the excellent work.
So easy to use - helpful staff, saved me money!
All the claims you made were realised and some , i hope to use your service again in the next 2 weeks.
so far everything has gone as promised. no hassles, and switch completed.
Look After My Bills did everything.
Norman Roberts
Just such an easy service to use. You don't have to remember when something is due - all the hard work is done. I was concerned that I might have to do more contacting companies but it was all done. Very pleased that I use them.
Very quick comparison and then transfered flawlessly.
I cannot tell you how happy I am that Look after My Bills has put me on to Green Network Energy, without any effort on my part. I have just compared my 2019 9 months' payments to them [£354], which is less than half of what I paid my previous supplier Good Energy for the same time span [£772.37].
How glad am I that you switched me!
I love LAMB!!!! The customer service is fab, if you ever phone someone (a human) always picks up and is friendly and helpful. They always find me the cheapest deal and I do not have to do anything. Whenever my contract comes to an end I know they are looking to find me a new deal, and if there isn’t one better they keep me on the one I’m on, so I know it’s a good’un! They then email me monthly to keep me in the loop with what is going on. It is such a fab service, totally easy and I don’t feel ripped off! Would totally recommend. Really, really good idea.
You got me a better deal again and I didn’t have to lift a finger I find your service too be absolutely brilliant 👍👍👍👍
It was really so easy to use 'Look After My Bills'. I was so pleased to have heard about them. I'm looking forward to when they may be able to offer to cover even more areas of insurance. It takes a good part of my day to search for better deals and I don't have a lot of spare time. Thanks loads.
No hassle of switching my gas/electricity provider and found me a great deal and continue to save money with them.
I don’t have to do anything to save money on my bills as it’s all done for me brilliant x
It’s so easy to use, I’ve hardly had to do anything and only receive relevant emails that are clear. It costs nothing and takes much less time to research the best deals myself.
This is the easiest thing I have ever done. Just answer a few questions and hey presto cheaper bills for the next 10 years. Thank you to the whole team for making this so simple. i will definitely be spreading the word.
I was expecting a very efficient service and that's exactly what I got. The process of switching to my new gas & electricity supplier was seamless and handled very professionally every step of the way by the team at 'Look After My Bills'. Plus I'm also saving over £500 a year versus my old supplier. What's not to like!
seamless transition and I'm confident that the team is monitoring the situation and committed to finding the best deal - thanks, great service.
WHAT A FANTASTIC SERVICE !! AT LAST A COMPANY THAT DOES EVERYTHING IT PROMISES XX
constant attention important
also responses prompt
Very easy to use, absolutely no hassle and so little for me to do. You can't really lose with this service, there's not even a charge!
Heard encouraging things about LAMB on BBC "You and Yours". Since then they have twice helped me switch - and save money - without hassle. As I am not the kind of person who finds price comparison and switching easy (never get into the right mood at the all-important moment), I'm very pleased with the help I have received.
Look after My Bills is rated 4.33 based on 615 reviews