Loot Crate Delivery Reviews

Loot Crate have a Delivery Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade

About Loot Crate: Loot Crate™ is a monthly subscription box delivering the best in geek + gaming gear. From collectibles, apparel, tech gadgets, art, and other epic gear, it's like Comic-Con in a box.

Category:
Monthly Box Delivering Co's.

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Delivery - Fast

96.15%
Industry Average
" Lootcrate gives you a delivery estimate of 5 days. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
"   But delivery method is mail as costs are concerned about the safe delivery (South Korea this size uses a courier service in general. "
posted 2 years ago - A
" Apart from delivery times lootcrate is amazing and very good value for money. I highly recommend it. "
posted 2 years ago - A
" The delivery of our Loot Crate has become an exciting event each month. We avoid the clues as much as possible to keep the surprise high, and there is always something for everyone. We range from 3yrs to 39 yrs, and our house becomes geek central late in the month! Every month! "
posted 2 years ago - B
" I always look forward to receiving my Loot Crates. I love the quality of the shirts and the variety of item I can get, so long as there are no childish items. I haven't had any issues with bad delivery on the part of Loot Crate and my items are always in great condition. "
posted 2 years ago - B