Loot Crate Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Loot Crate deliver?

How can I contact Loot Crate?

elijah.hurwitz@lootcrate.com

3401 Pasadena Ave

Category:
Monthly Box Delivering Co's.

Click Here

Tell us how Loot Crate made you happy

"I've been waiting on crates date back to April. I cancelled my subscription back in August, here it is October and still no crates. The company is advertising new crates and still haven't shipped out past crates. DO NOT SHOP WITH LOOTCRATE, ITS A SCAM!!!!"
Are you Loot Crate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered a Loot Crate box in late June of this year. And it never showed up. As of writing this review it is October 16 and I never received any update or apology regarding the fact that they just *didn't* deliver the product. Finally emailed and the customer service person just said "Oh yeah, looks like there was an issue lol" but said "the wait will be worth it!" I've been waiting almost 100 days. Every time I check the shipping date it just gets pushed back further and further. Would literally never recommend Loot Crate to anyone."
"I loved lootcrate until I had a problem with my most recent subscription. I ordered their loot gaming crate in July and received an email saying that the shipment was delayed and would arrive in August. It is now October and I have not recieved my crate yet or any emails about the status of my order. Bottom line I paid for something that I never even received"
"Delivery date was supposed to be about 10 days ago. Not only have I not received my first crate, but it hasn’t even shipped yet. Would not recommend."
"Loot Crate entered into a contract with my 15 year old son for a three month subscription but only delivered one month then failed to deliver the last two months. They then re-upped the contract (which they had apparently breached by not fulfilling their part of the contract) and removed money from his bank account. They refused to refund the money and never sent the next three months of product. 100% Fraud."
"I purchased my first crate of jk Rowling crate in November/December. At that time the first crate was supposed To ship and be received early January. At some point after I purchased and before it shipped they changed the shipping schedule. They never told me of this. It still shipped late. The next shipment shipped late, and the third shipment shipped late again. My fourth shipment was supposed to ship in July and has not and September’s has not shipped yet as well. It’s October. I contacted customer service and was told to just watch my account for shipping updates. There are no updates they move crates into track shipment so it looks like it shipped but yet the link takes you to fedex which says there are no shipments even waiting for pickup. Moving it to track shipment is not the same thing as shipping. The company is not helpful either. I initially purchased a year subscription and I’m regretting that decision."
"Admittedly, I should have read these reviews before ordering from Loot Crate. This company's behavior is truly abhorrent. I, too, signed up and paid for a Loot Fright crate in June that I still haven't received in October. I only paid for the one box, as I finally decided to try Loot Crate after seeing a sponsored segment from a YouTube creator I trust, and I wanted to try it out myself before committing to a bi-monthly charge. I paid for the crate, as I said, in late June. Initially, I was told the estimate shipping date was around July 10-15. The 15th rolls around and I checked to see if it had been sent; the ETA had been changed to July 30. Then it got pushed back to August 30, then September 30. It's now the 1st of October, I've emailed them twice and all I've gotten in return are instructions on how to check the shipping info. Oh! And the customer rep gave me a handful of vague examples of reasons shipments get delayed (just in general), then proudly proclaimed the Loot Crate has started shipping crates again. Meaning they stopped shipping at some point, for a specific reason, that was not being explained to me. I demanded a refund in my second email and have not yet heard anything back. My hopes aren't high. Do NOT throw your money away. This service has become a total sham."
"Ordered a create in June as a gift, still yet to receive the gift to the gift recipient. 3-month superscription with nothing to show for it and customers service is no help, shipping dates keep getting changed when they are not meant. LOOT is MISSING with no guarantee you will ever get have your loot. Total LOOT FAIL"
"DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO LOOT CRATE! I signed up for a year subscription and I haven't gotten a box since May and it is now September! I emailed them at the end of July and they said they'd be shipped at the end of August. Now it says not until the end of September and October for one of them. I just emailed them again about this and I got the exact same, word for word, copy/paste, generic email back. They are a ripoff, their customer service is non-existent(and takes forever), and they clearly don't care. Save your money."
"Currently September 1st and I have yet to recieve my fallout crate from June, horrible feedback, and every crate will arrive about 6 months late. Wish you could give less than 1 star."
"Wish i could negative 5 stars - On 8/31/19 They will be 5 months behind on shipping out creates, I sent an email, and received an automated email back that DID NOT answer any of my questions at all. obviously I am cancelling. They will keep pushing your shipment dates back and you never receive your items. Stay AWAY form LootCrate, they are taking peoples money and not delivering products or refunding non-shipments, if shipment is more then 20 days late we should get a refund right away. This is a horrible company."
"Paid for June and July Lootwear. Its been almost 4 months now and I have yet to receive tracking. All customer service says is some "copy-paste" cop-out saying how they are delayed and will arrive shortly. This is a horrible company, no customer service to speak of at all. I would NOT recommend them to anyone."
"If I could give a negative 5 star review I would!! I ordered my box from them in March of 2019 and it is currently the end of August and I still haven't received my box! I have continued to email the support staff but they either tell me its not their fault or they just don't get back to me. I have asked for a refund numerous times but still haven't received anything. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with and I would recommend that everyone stays away!"
"Every loot crate is late and have gotten no crates in 6 months... in the middle of a 1 year subscription. Will not renew even if they are not in bankruptcy."
"Word on a popular selling site is that Loot Crate closed a warehouse in California and gave away thousands of "limited" loot crate items including the $40 Transformer Omega Supreme Promo card. Many now for sale at $1 in quantity. DO NOT INVEST ANY MONEY IN THIS COMPANY AS IT IS NOW A HUGE SCAM. BLOCK YOUR ACCOUNTS AS THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND NOT SEND YOUR BOXES."
"Wow what a let down. Have been using Lootcrate for around two years. It used to be good but I haven't received anything since May! Now I hear they have gone bankrupt but still continue to spam my email trying to get more money from me. DO NOT USE. You will lose your money and receive nothing. Customer support just send standardised emails won't help you out."
"I bought a one time product from them.. it has been 3 months and I have never received it. Then I was charged again for a second box I never ordered. The first box I ordered was in May 2019 and cost $39.99 and it was supposed to arrive late June 2019. In July I emailed them and received a response that it was pushed back until late july or early August. I emailed August 8th 2019 and stated I hadn’t received a tracking order for the first box, and I also, somehow, was charged for another box costing $43.39! I did NOT but a subscription box, I made SURE it was a one time purchase. They emailed back 3 days later and stated how the box’s date is dependent on their vendors and so on. I emailed again requesting the boxes be canceled and I asked for a full refund. They emailed 2 days later saying they would do a 10% credit towards another box!! I was outraged and said no, a full refund. They emailed 2 days later offering $30 back to stay subscribed. I NEVER subscribed in the first place and double checked in my account, yeah, I was NOT subscribed. $30 refund offer out of over $80 spent. Wow. FIVE days later they emailed and asked what boxes I got and when so they could possibly refund.. I told them they should KNOW and check my ACCOUNT but I looked the information up anyways and replied it to them. I have Yerba to hear back from them and I couldn’t be more disappointed. I wish I could give order numbers but the confirmation email doesn’t even have any! Just says the amount billed. If a refund does not come soon I WILL be starting a class action lawsuit."
"I was a loyal customer with Loot Crate from their very beginning. Then, the summer of 2019 they stopped sending me boxes. To make matters worse, I had been with them for so long I had the payments on auto and didn't notice they were charging me with the most expensive subscription. I've tried over the course of 15 emails and three weeks to get them to explain to me how I could be with them for this long and be considered a 'monthly' subscriber and just the same 'non-answers' dismissing my history with always being on time with my auto-payment for years. as of now I'm not even sure I'm going to get my 3 crates I've already been paid for. do NOT sub with them, because if you have a problem, no matter what you ask/say, their customer service will just look past your concerns. The don't value anything, not even subscribers that have paid them thousands of dollars in fees. Expect no help if you ever have a problem, so if you want to roll the dice, go ahead and sub with them."
"Dont waste your money. Its August 2019, I ordered A crate in April 2019 and I STILL haven't received it. When the lawsuit comes around, I'll be on that bandwagon..."
"I am so upset!!! Worst company in the world and I will take them to court if i do not get my product or refund and I uploaded their reply"
Loot Crate is rated 2.65 based on 597 reviews