Loot Crate Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Loot Crate

elijah.hurwitz@lootcrate.com

3401 Pasadena Ave

Category:
Monthly Box Delivering Co's.

How would you rate Loot Crate ?

"Worst service ever. Boxes constantly late. Items missing, boxes less than promised value. Still owe stuff from over a year ago. Don't do it."
Martial Genest
Verified Reviewer
"I have been a subscriber of LootCrate since January 2015, I had Lootcrate, Lootcrate DX, Firefly, Marvel Gear & Goods, until mid 2017 the quality and shipping time were good one or 2 delays, but since then the value of the content et the repetitive delays made me slowly cancel 1 subscription after another, last year two new bi-monthly subscription were announced Fallout and Star Trek, being a fan of both franchises I decided to give it a try and since they were on alternate months I would still be getting a crate a month, well so I thought. We are now mid July 2018 and received 3 Fallout crate (December,February, April) and for Star Trek only received the January. Contacted them on several occasion trying to get an update only to be given 3 days later after my ticket is submitted a cookie cutter response that means nothing. With the delivery delays and the addition of new subs all the time it reminds me of how NerdBlock was servicing right before they went bankrupt. Currently looking at a legal recourse against loot crate even a class action if possible awaiting instruction from some legal friends"
"Signed up for the Star trek crate, was billed twice for it and never received any boxes. Not notified of any delays unless i went on an extensive search to very difficult to find parts of their site to see that they had delayed again and again. cancelled."
"Always LATE NO NOTIFICATION"
"170 5 star reviews? Really?! These guys take their honey-sweet time shipping out to you and still charge you even after you've canceled. They don't "love" you; they want to suck as much money out of you for their subpar service."
"Be careful with loot crate people. Signed up and charged may 20th wasn’t aware that I wouldn’t get a crate till June. Website says crates by 20th-28th it’s now the 29th I have been charge for twice (for June and July) and have received no crates. And getting a hold of them to figure this out has been a nightmare."
"Horrible service, they lie about timelines and sending you updates, boxes are not on time, and customer support is horrible and deflect any actual problems they could address."
"Lootcrate failed to send the box with the needed documents (invoice) for months even after I told them multiple times that they are necessary in order to get the loot send home. The box always got stuck at the german customs and I had to pick it up there. Customs are far away so... just to get the box I had to pay the box + sometimes custom taxes + getting to the customs -> box + ~ 5 to 15€ extra... never again!"
"I ordered May's loot crate, loot wearables, and I tried to order loot for her. All that happened when i did that is there site glitched out charged me twice and didnt say i even ordered the loot for her. So naturally i emailed their customer service. Well after going back and fourth with them it's been almost 2 months they didnt give me my money back and i still dont have a single crate from them. So essentially they took about $70 from me with nothing to show for it. Luckily my bank had amazing customer service, I explained to them what happened and they gave me my money back. But I had to go with out a bank card for a week because they had to cancel it and thank god they did. After all that loot crate, even though I skipped the next month still tried to charge me ANOTHER $70 worth of stuff. I have all the emails and bank statements to prove all of this. Lootcrate is an absolute RIP off."
"SCAM. I ordered a ONE MONTH plan, to get just one box. I ordered it in November but didn't get it until January, and a second one came soon after. It was for my boyriend and he told me this after getting a third box in February. I deactivated my subscription, and he got another one in March. I reactivated and deactivated it again. He got a box for April and May as well. I finally contacted lootcrate a couple days ago and was told "We are sorry to hear you misunderstood the recurring nature of our subscriptions". No, it's not a misunderstanding. It's a scam and false advertisement. James C. then tried telling me I didn't deactivate it until late March, which was when I did the reactivate/deactivate. Even so, why are we still getting boxes? That doesn't make any sense. There seems to be something wrong with the system and the "team". If you have a lot of money and don't mind continuously paying for something you didn't subscribe to, Lootcrate is the place for you."
"I joined loot crate in March and was charged $24.99 for a crate. This was fine as that is the cost. Then I was charged in April $24.99 and finally I received my tracking number for my first order. Come May I was charged another $24.99 and still have not received my tracking number from April. I reach out to the company through there help center and have heard nothing from them. I cancelled my account today because Loot Crate is perfectly okay with stealing money from customers. They offer no other way to reach them other than making a support ticket. I am amazed how easily I fell through the cracks with them and also amazed at how they have not reached out to me. If they reach out to me and try to make this okay I will change my rating. but as far as ever being a customer for them again? Hell No. I suggest stay away. This company is no good."
"Rubbish company. Impossible to contact. Quick enough to take your money. Still haven’t received what Iv paid for. Their a complete con, avoid!!"
"They didn’t ship the crate but also haven’t refunded me - they ignore contact until you’re outside of their refund time limits then tell you they can’t refund because it’s too late. They are basically thieves and offer zero cumstomer service. And if you’re in the UK there is no recourse as they don’t have a physical location here. Utterly disgusted with this company and will never order from them again. If I could give zero stars I would. Appalling and dishonest."
"I live in France. I subscribed because there was that St Paddy stuff like 20% off + mystery bundle (after, I forgot about the automatic renewal and it took my money away with no chance of having it back). Back then it was on the 11th of March. We are the 9th of May, two months later. I received what I think is the mystery one because the two I ordered were Anime, not Superhero. => Delay of 2 months or more If you really want to try it out, go. But you better live in the US to have *less* problems."
"Back when they had a partnership with Crunchyroll the LootAnime crates where amazing. Now they lack quality, content, and are getting delays after delays. Delays are affecting their other crate line-ups as well. I still haven't received my March BRAVE theme LootAnime. It is already May. They seem to be failing as a company. LootAnime crates are about ~$35. $35 for a crate to be over a month late."
"A crate for January did not ship until the end of February. March's crate has not shipped and it is now the beginning of May with still an unknown ship date. May's crate was billed in the middle of April, but who knows when that will ship. Chances are, they will end up billing for July's crate in the next few weeks and not even have shipped the previous two out as of yet. The shipping also takes forever. I don't understand in today's society why something has to come across the entire country by truck when it is most likely cheaper to send it through the air. The quality of the merchandise is good. Otherwise, I would have canceled after crate 1"
"The actual crates are pretty great. I've been getting the Sanrio ones since they started in Dec 2016. I've received a few of the Harry Potter ones as well. Sometimes they do email on shipping delays which is frustrating but can be gotten over. The loot socks was a waste of money the socks were terribly sized. The biggest issue I have is the shipping. If you don't mind waiting sometimes 2 weeks or more after receiving tracking info then it may not bother you. Fedex Smartpost has to be the worst shipping ever. They don't tell you what fraction of the crate cost is shipping but the fact a box leaves Cali and takes 2 weeks to get to Jersey is excessive. Lootcrate gives you a delivery estimate of 5 days. When you check FedEx is can say "unknown scheduled delivery" for a few days then usually 4 or 5 days after Lootcrate's estimated delivery is your actual delivery from your tracking info. I've dealt with customer service a few times and it has been fine. But the shipping thing is what bothers me the most."
"Due to no fault of the last rep I dealt with, but as for the company, I had to contact Them about the March lootcrate I never got, long before the company said anything publicly to any one about it, and the ONLY compensation they could even offer was 5.00 of my next order, mind you this was AFTER the APRIL'S LOOTCRATE had been billed off, so that amounts to nothing unless I continued my subscription, which FYI after the way this was handled, I canceled because the company didn't really seem to care. They took my money, for March and April only sent me April's crate and if I had not contacted you about it didn't seem too intent on issuingany information about what caused the issue, I didn't hear anything about the issue with March's crate (a company notice, not from customer service) until 2 weeks after I contacted them that's toward the end of April. That is HORRIBLE customer service. Here it is the 3rd of May and I STILL don't have March's crate that was paid for."
Kids Mother Maike
Unverified Reviewer
"Sham company. Pay to get in and you will NEVER be able to get out."
"If I could give zero stars I would. I cancel my subscription six months ago and they are still sending boxes. The count still says pending cancellation and there’s no one that will fix it. Calling emailing posting nothing works to get this people to stop sending in crates that I did not order and did not want. And I waste an entire day going to the post office to say return to sender for the stupid crate. This is the worst company in the US!!!"
Loot Crate is rated 3.64 based on 358 reviews