Loot Crate Reviews

Read Loot Crate Reviews

elijah.hurwitz@lootcrate.com

3401 Pasadena Ave

Tell us how Loot Crate made you happy
So back in March I ordered the Aliens Crate, which I assumed came with a pair of pants and shoes, since they asked me for my size. I was told I would get a tracking number, which didn't happen. According to their website the "estimated arrival dates for the US: April 24 - May 6". Fast forward to June 1st, still nothing. Mid-June I finally get a tracking number and my package is going to Boulder, Colorado...not Broomfield, Colorado. I double-checked my profile and it indeed has Broomfield listed, so why the freak is it going to another town? Finally after a ton of back-and-forth emails, I got my package yesterday (July 7). No shoes, no pants, just a couple of figurines, a mission patch, and t-shirt. So I called them out on it, and apparently the Aliens crate doesn't include the pants or shoes...so why ask?
I ordered socks for my brother for Christmas that were supposed to arrive every month for 6 months. I am currently at 6 month mark and have only gotten one shipment. I even got confirmation of future shipment orders via email from customer service, to no avail, after following up. This is a company of terrible people and is a complete scam.
I would NEVER recommend thinking of having any dealings with Lootcrate. I placed three orders for August, September and October in 2019. It is now June 2020 and still have not received ANY of the crates I have paid for. Despite numerous very pointed emails back and forth, these lying, dishonest, untrustworthy parasites have not proven themselves to be trusted. I have also read numerous very negative reviews (way too late for me, but I hope you read this in time NOT to deal with them.) , so please DO NOT HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THEM!
I ordered for Christmas 2019. Still have not received
I ordered a crate in January, still haven't received it, contacted them several times, all they have to say is sorry and that it is delayed and I should check my local post office... since February it hasn't moved... NEVER ORDER FROM THEM! NEVER!!!
WORST COSTUMER'S SERVICE EVER!
I ordered 3 crates on black Friday as Christmas gifts and they still haven't arrived. I have chatted with the "customer service" people many, many times and they keep saying the shipping is delayed. DO NOT order from them.
i ordered 1 crate in January, supposed to come in march so.. is may and still got nothing only excuses.. fakers
I ordered a lootwear pack back in September 2019. It is now May 2020 and it still HAS NOT shipped. They very rarely respond and when they actually did they wouldnt give me a refund just said it would ship eventually! So frustrating!! 8 months and counting...
DO NOT USE THIS SITE! I wish that I could give zero. I ordered my subscription in on October 12th. I did not get my first shirt until March. I ordered marvel and I'm not even getting what I ordered. I contacted them more than three times and they never even answer me back. I wish I could get my money back. Do not use this site!!!!!!!
I ordered a 3 Crate Skyrim subscription that came with a free soul gym light. It was very Pricy. After a year yes a year. I got my first crate but no light. I contacted Customer service and was told Promptly they are trying to increase quality of content so they wouldn’t be sending out the extra. When I emailed back reminding than that was a part of washstand I paid for I never heard back. As far as what was in the box, it was all just kinda blah could have been worse should have been better. My son got the Fright 4crateHe didn’t like i like it. Arrivals were all late and he just didn’t like the content. Save money find a better crate service or just buy a few things from stores like Hot Topic or Game Stop.
Six months (and countless emails) later I am still waiting for a deadpool club Merch crate.

I've emailed with a woman called Marjie only to be given a tracking number that hasn't been updated in over a month and to be refused a refund over and over again.

Very unreliable and unhelpful.
Last year I got a 3-month subscription for the new sci-fi boxes. Sadly, they arrived all with months of delay, and the content was so below the average quality we were used to expecting that I decided to leave this review warning others NOT to purchase any more products from this company. The company is now fighting bankruptcy, and it shows.

PS: The last sci-fi crate was the most disappointing: it only has "Farscape" items, that is, it not only is not varied as you would expect from a variety themed box, but it's also about a very obscure series and has products like simple empty drinking glasses on it.
It is a real shame, una verdadera vergüenza.
Three months payments and no boxes at all. I ordered the first one in december but we are in April, I already asked them at least for my money back. It is unfair, no money and no boxes.
Creo que realmente no hay nada que justifique esta estafa, y además sin atender directamente ni dar respuesta más que un mail que indica que se retrasará. Un engaño en toda regla
1 star because I cant give zero. Lootcrate is a fraud
This company has gone extremely downhill. I ordered a wizarding world crate as my only Christmas gift to myself this year in November. I knew I wouldn't get it until the end of January so that wasn't the issue. January came and went and I gave them a few days into February before I emailed them. It took me 3 times until I finally received a response. They said there is nothing they can do about it, but the crate wont ship until end of MARCH. After enough griping and complaining, they gave me $10 off my next loot crate shipment......and I stupidly accepted it. Now I get an email that my crate wont arrive until end of APRIL. How do you get THAT far behind with something that its 4 months late? I never had a problem with this company and things showing up on time until this last order and I will NEVER be ordering from them again. The least they could do is give a 50% refund to the people who ordered and didn't receive jack squat yet. Ridiculous.
It’s been a year — an entire calendar year — since they shipped me the wrong crate and promised a replacement. Nothing. The emails to customer service get the same form response. This company is terrible and nobody should give them money. They waited until after most bank deadlines to file chapter 11 and therefore aren’t legally allowed to refund money.
Ordered 2 crates back in july & august last year. Never recieved crates or a refund. Contacted customer service with no resolution. Stay far away. Out $70
Terrible! Waited 6 months to receive my “crate” which consisted of one T-shirt. Highly recommend that avoid and don’t waste your money!
Horrible customer service. You will wait months for your first shipment. I waited 3 months myself. They are a joke. Do not waste your money!
Horrible Company!! They never respond to emails & no company phone number !!! Do order anything from them !! Corrupt
Loot Crate is rated 2.41 based on 708 reviews