Loot Crate Reviews

1PM

elijah.hurwitz@lootcrate.com

3401 Pasadena Ave

Category:
Monthly Box Delivering Co's.

Tell us how Loot Crate made you happy

"Always Late, Value of items are only 10-15 Euros (~17 Dollar) Had many delays because of "production issues" everything is made in china, smells like china and the quality is AWFUL. This was my first and last LootCrate Subscription... After I got all 6 Fallout LootCrates. Maybe 2-3 items from all the crates in total were cool. Today I had my last lootcrate and it had a value of 5-6 euro's.... I have seriously nothing good to say about LootCrate's Quality..."
Are you Loot Crate? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Loot Crate receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"They will almost NEVER get your shipment sent on time. I paid for my crate about a month ago and still do not have it. the original ETA was supposed to be the 27th through the 4th. Keep in mind my crate still has yet to even ship out and it is now the 6th. I will not be recieving this item for about another 2 weeks. The customer service is awful. They cant even get the crate right when it's right in the title. Saying I'll be getting one crate when I ordered another. Do not order from them. Items are cheap junk and not worth the hassle."
"Cancelled my subscription in line with their cancellation policy; the email address they provide for this (weloveyou*lootcrate.***) gives a automated response: "no one monitors this email address. Not even the interns.". They charged me for another period of subscriptions and when emailed about this they are just ignorant and rude, the first person in customer support couldn't even string a sentence together. They can't find the cancellation emails, they can't find details about the promotion they advertised at the beginning of subscription and they certainly can't find decent customer service. At the beginning of my subscription I was telling everyone I know about how good lootcrate is, now I will be telling them to AVOID"
"Fallout Crate has had some great loot, but the CONSISTENT shipping delays have diminished the fun. I can understand one delay in a twelve month period, but this is ridiculous!"
"It took a month to get what I ordered sent out. I bought it for my husband’s birthday. Ordered it on the 3rd and today is the 26th. His birthday was 10 days ago. I won’t recommend them. I’ll be telling friends and family about a very disappointing experience and buying from one of their competitors."
"Loot crate is unreliable in their deliveries and refuses to refund missing items. I have been dealing with a rude and apathetic customer support that have tried to convince me that i did not follow their company guidelines until i confronted them with archived emails (to them) showing them that i have complied to the fullest. Recently they have claimed that a replacement order is currently being processed, but i found that the replacement order on the website has incorrect shipping information, despite my account information showing the correct address. They are unreliable in product delivery, anti-consumer in policy, and apathetic in customer support. It has been over a month and i still have not received compensation in any form."
"I had ordered a Loot Anime in June (which was a change from my normal subscription of Lootcrate) when they were having a BOGOF promotion, My loot anime crate kept getting pushed back until eventually I did not receive it until early October (4 months for something that they promised would be here in 20 days!!) Upon the crate arriving the main goddamn piece was missing * a attack on titan duffel bag was replaced with a note saying that the attack of titan TSHIRT was not ready to be shipped* So I payed thinking that yay I'm getting a AOT duffel bag cool when instead they didn't send anything and tell me its been changed to a t shirt in which there was already a shitty made t shirt in the box! (I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY PRODUCT BTW) to add insult to injury the *Free* box was sent out after this again which they promised would be a crate from ages ago so not to repeat itself, and low and behold the fucking May crate rocks in my door. The crate previous to the one I had ordered. In my and other friends I know opinions this company is an absolute shamble. The customer service is appalling, the products are mediocre at best and the all in all performance is a shame. If i could give 0 or negative stars i would! And there promotions are a disgrace I won a competition for a HP build yourself item and yes you guessed it they didnt bother sending it to me nor replyed to my emails. This company should be shut down which by the way they are going they goddamn will be soon!!!"
"Their overseas shipping for Asia is totally unreliable and slow. By the time the parcel has been confirmed missing, the replacement crate already ran out and you have no choice but to accept the "next crate is free" consolation. Then, the next crate also doesn't arrive and it becomes a vicious cycle."
"The quality of the items at the time wasn't great and the Fallout box i signed up for was postponed, it's just easier to buy the armor parts individually."
"Ordered and paid for my subscription in August, when i did the website said I would receive my box around 20th of September. It wasn't sent until 7th of October and still hasn't arrived, meanwhile I've been charged for Octobers box that I'll likely receive by end of November, I've cancelled the subscription because they are unprofessional and customer service is completely unhelpful"
"So I thought I would try the service out back in June and it arrives with no problem. I was content with just the one-off but then my subscription automatically renewed the next month and I was charged for another box. This was a case of me misunderstanding how the subscription service worked so I'm willing to take the blame there. However, I cancel my subscription right after I got the e-mail informing me that month's box had been dispatched. Then last month, I got yet another e-mail telling me yet another box had been sent out and I had been charged once again despite me cancelling right after the last one. When I e-mailed about this, they informed me I was still in the middle of their "cancellation periods". How hard can it be to take my name off a list? So I'm down yet another £25 and I'm still stuck with the blasted thing, unable to get a refund."
"The box I ordered took two months to get to me, and it was missing one of the items I was supposed to get. It automatically subscribed me to next month's box which also didn't get to me until the next month, and I cancelled my subscription since I only wanted the first box. I was originally getting a box because it had God of War merch in it, but the only thing that was about God of War was a single print. It was all over very disappointing and frustrating to wait to get my money's worth of stuff that wasn't even that good and I was missing an item."
"Have been a loot crate subscriber in the past. So i subscribed to their Star Trek Crate, and they charged me twice for it without sending anything. So of course i inquired with customer service. On the rare occasion they responded, They ignored my questions while providing stock responses to keywords in my questions(not the actual questions) The quality has suffered and i'm taking a guess to say i will probably never get my 80$ back since they refused my request for a refund, as they have not sent any of the boxes."
"I ordered my loot crate on the 22nd July and I still haven't received it! (It's now October). I have been in contact with customer service about 7 times and they keep giving me the same email back. "Please be patient, we are having delays". I asked for a refund to which they replied "Please be patient, you should expect your crate some time during October". They have now had the cheek to try and take another payment from my account for the next box! I ordered the 'one box' subscription, assuming it was a 'one box' subscription. I was wrong. They just keep charging you and once it says that your payment was declined, the button to cancel your account disappears! I will not be ordering anything from them again and I really hope I eventually get my loot crate OR a refund. I was really excited about this Harry Potter loot crate too!"
"It's customer support. I ask questions and when I do get an answer, typically 2 days later, it is unrelated to my original question or issue. This has been happening for quite some time. I recently asked about my digital comic codes and their reply was about t-shirts."
"Ordered the August package, was set to be delivered by September 10th at the latest. Apparently there was some kind of manufactuting issue with the item so they pushed the arrival date back. It is currently October 5. Aka 25 days late. I just recieved the package and the item that had the issue is STILL not in the crate. I got like 5/6 items and a letter saying that the other item will be shipped separately. It took them 25 days to still fail to deliver the items i asked for. But here's the best part, i actually bought a second crate from them on the same day (the one i was actually interested in) the god of war crate. Cost me $60 and was supposed to arrive sometime before September ended. Apparently there's a manufacturing issue with that package as well so that one is also late. Two separate crates but both apparently have the same issue. I really wanted to like loot crate and become a regular user but after this experience it's unlikely I'll ever use this service again."
"I ordered the August Loot gaming crate most recently. I did not receive the loot crate at all so I emailed the company and was told there was an email that went out that I did not get that said there was a delay till mid september which came along and I had to email again about the loot crate. they said to wait another week. finally the week ended and at the last moment i got an email with a tracking number, then another. and over the next few days i got 8 in total for the same tracking number. the package finally arrived with a paper saying that one of the items was delayed and will be shipped out separately. but no idea when that will happen. This is the second loot crate i have ordered and the other one was also late. though not nearly as delayed as this one and it did have everything it should. My wife had ordered a few loot crates herself and only one had been shipped on time. with the delays in shipping and missing items and lack of emails I have to give this company a 1 star only because i can't give 0. This is absolutely terrible and will never order another loot crate. I hope other people read these reviews and also stay away from them. it's not worth the effort."
"I posted a 1 Star review for this horrible company and it didn’t post. So I decided to just keep posting it till they did. Or till my battery died. Dont buy from them! I purchased 3 items from them on September 10th and I’m still waiting for them to ship my items. It’s now October 4th They haven’t contacted me once about my items being delayed and after I spoke with them multiple times they finally told me they were lost and they would get right on it ASAP and they’d ship in the next 2-3 weeks. This company is terrible. Don’t buy from them and they’re fake reviews. Go to google and look them up all you see is terrible terrible reviews not doctored. Don’t buy from them, don’t support them, don’t expect them to actually give you the products you paid for. Cause they won’t."
"DO NOT USE LOOT CRATE. THEY WILL ILLEGALLY CONTINUE TO CHARGE YOU. I purchased 2 individual "crates" as a gift for my nephew. I definitely did not sign up for a plan or recurring crates. Just discovered over $200 in charges to my credit card from them that should not exist. I now have my bank disputing the charges and investigating them for fraud. No response yet from Loot Crate. As with most corrupt companies like this, they do not have a customer service phone number. You have to contact them via their website."
"Consistently late crates with no communication, no offer of a % off, or a code. Terrible service."
Loot Crate is rated 3.35 based on 409 reviews