Loot Crate Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Loot Crate deliver?

How can I contact Loot Crate?

elijah.hurwitz@lootcrate.com

3401 Pasadena Ave

Category:
Monthly Box Delivering Co's.

Tell us how Loot Crate made you happy

"The customer service is excellent. They really make you feel like a valuable customer and always try to help as swiftly as they can to sort out any problems."
Are you Loot Crate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"So far, soooo good! Looking forward to my next crate. Sweat idea whoever came up with it."
"Loot crate was really amazing and worth it I really recommend buying it but have patience because it took 30 days to arrive love anime loot crate"
"If you’d like $5off your next purchase you can use this link: http://link.lootcrate.com/click/5a155c176e4adce6408b92ff/aHR0cDovL2xvb3RlZC5ieS9nN0lDXw/5a155c17d4cd66900b8b5297B2ce61733 Never know when you’re gonna need that $5 I’ve been getting the loot anime for 2 months now and I absolutely love it! It always comes on time and I find that every time I open the box I find a new anime to look into! Love it!"
"Send me fun stuff"
"The support is awesome. Replies within the hour."
"Loot Crate delivers quality memorabilia right to your door every monthfor an affordable price. From a range of any tv show, movie, or game, there is something in it for everyone! I love Loot Crate!"
"Another grey tshirt :C everything else is great love the harley quinn figure!"
"Love it, love it, LOVE IT! Thanks to LootCrate I have a birthay in every month. The best surprises in a cool box."
"Always amazing! The quality of the loot is fantastic and the price is unbeatable. My wife and I always unbox it together."
"Loot crate is in my opinion the best, it has something for everyone."
"I love Loot Crate. Every month is like opening a geeky Christmas present."
"I have been getting the standard loot crate for the last 8 months and i have been impressed by how they come up with different loot every time all in all a great present for myself each month."
"i like how loot crate sends new and exciting products i cant find anywhare else."
"Everyone in the house loves Loot Crate. Excellent quality, chosen with care. I plan to upgrade soon. This month's theme was brilliant!"
"Just got my first Loot Crate XD, August's Anti-hero theme, and All I can say is WOW!! I am hooked. 1 year subscription, here I come!"
"Dear loot crate, I seriously dig the time and effort put into delivering themed boxes every month. I love the t's and socks. Keep em coming and MORE STAR WARS!!!!! SHOOP! Your fan, Joel Dylan Teece"
"Loot crate is 99999999% AWESOME and I 99999999% recommend this First time I heard about it I was totally I need this"
Loot Crate is rated 3.13 based on 454 reviews