Loot Crate Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Loot Crate deliver?

How can I contact Loot Crate?

elijah.hurwitz@lootcrate.com

3401 Pasadena Ave

Category:
Monthly Box Delivering Co's.

Tell us how Loot Crate made you happy

"Broken record here, Loot Vault took $100 for placing a free gift in my checkout they offered for purchasing $100 worth of items. They kept my money on their books for 5 days before getting it back. Worst yet, 50 days later I was finally informed two items are now out of stock and they are refunding my money. Do not purchase from this company; it looks to me they are playing games with our money. When my family's Crate subscriptions run out we are finished with Loot!"
Are you Loot Crate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I wish I could actually tell you how the subscription is, however I never actually received mine. I ordered a 3 month subscription as a Christmas gift for my husband. I ordered it December 9 and was supposed to receive a box in December, January, and February. Well, it's the second week of January and I still had not received my first box. I tried contacting customer support. It took 2 days each time I reached out to receive a response back. I was told several times that they were "contacting the warehouse to find out where my box is" and each time they responded saying they still did not know where the box was or when I would receive it. After much back and forth I decided to just cancel the subscription. Again, it took 2 days before they actually responded. They were not apologetic at all for never sending the first box. I received a "sorry to see you go, here's your money back". So I was very disappointed. My husband never received his Christmas gift and we never found out exactly what the issue was with my box."
"I received my first 2 Firefly boxes with no issue. Then Loot Crate had a supply problem that ment that they couldn't fill the rest of the subscription. Rather than notifying their customers and offering refunds they waited 6 months and sent two boxes of items from random other Loot Crates and tried to say that these were replacement crates for the Firefly crates that weren't sent. This stuff has zero value to me and is completely unrelated to Firefly. I'm very disappointed because I paid $250 for 6 FIREFLY crates of which i received only 2 Firefly crates, 2 crates of junk, and no mention of the last 2 which i assume i will also not receive. When I complained they told me to return the unopened crates for a refund. Now I need to spend more money returning the crates I didn't ask for and judging by my experience with them they will probably only give me a partial refund consisting of cheap anime byproducts instead of money. Total hassle. These guys are scammers, take your business elsewhere if you prefer to get what you pay for."
"Firefly crate part of loot crate has been switched with garbage from loot crate that has nothing to do with interest."
"I ordered 3 boxes, ok they came late and its not a big deal, but the boxes were filled with worthless items. The quality of the T shirt in the lootcrate box was decent but the anime crate was very bad, I can tell you from working at a screen printing place that it cost roughly $1. Its sad because now I will not order them again. Back in 2015 I got great shirts and action figures. Sure the boxes came with pins I never cared about but I was happy overall. Its a shame, what a great idea widdled down to such poor execution."
"I ordered some things as Christmas gifts in November 2018 and have yet to receive 3 items. I have contacted them multiple times and never got an answer as to why my items have not even been shipped yet. I only received part of my order. I requested a refund and no one responded. Worst customer service I have ever experienced and I rarely complain, but it's been 2 months and no word about my missing items."
"Ordered december LootGaming and LootAnime on october 28th. Was supposed to arrive from december 28th to january 10th. I contacted support and they told me that my shipment had been lost. Now i have to wait 2-4 weeks to potentially get it. 10/10 will never order another one."
"When I ordered a special crate I understood that I wouldn’t know what was in it but apparently it was just the normal crate and my dnd crate turned out to be nothing of the sort. I only received one item that was dnd and it looked like game of thrones, and I am not familiar with the other objects in the box. I can’t even find the ad for it, I reached out to the support to find out what the problem was and was told that I can’t return the box if I don’t like it. I also recieved it late and reached out to staff and didn’t hear back from them until the day I recieved my package, I never even got my tracking number until that day too."
"Lootcrate took my payment but did not ship my crate. I have been in a back and forth for 3 weeks since it was supposed to ship. They apologize but give no time frame on when I should receive the crate. Will not do this again. Quick to take my money and may never get my crate. Will be contacting my credit card company to challenge the transaction."
"I've been with Lootcrate for years. I've had 5 -6 different subscriptions with them. They started off okay but over the last several years they have gone downhill. Nothing arrives on time. I had a crate that I should have received in July 2018. I still have NOT received it and it's January 2019. I was sent in place of what I ordered a box of old junky items some dating back to 2016! They are trying to say that those items will take the place of what I actually ordered. Customer service is a joke. No apologies and they don't even attempt to make anything right. Do NOT order from Lootcrate!"
"HORRID! My first box is a month late in a 6 mos subscription! And every time I email them they say “it’s in the final stages and getting ready to ship” this was part of my oldest boys Christmas. Worst Christmas present ever."
"First they charged full amount despite invoice showing promo code. Chat refunded that amount 2 days later. 3 months in now and only 1 crate has arrived out of 6 months prepaid, orders require excessive babysitting over long periods of time. I’m in CA, USA."
"I was a pretty enthusiastic Loot Crate subscriber. I subscribed to the Firefly crate from the 2nd month it was out. Plus I have 2 subscriptions to their Wizarding World crate as gifts. The problem, however, is when they started having trouble with producing the Firefly crate, rather than just offering to put paid subscription dollars to the remaining number of unsent crates toward a different subscription of my choice, they have instead elected to send me TWO crates of leftover items from random fandoms (nearly all of which have zero interest to me). So now I have two boxes of clutter/trash/unwanted junk they couldn't unload, AND I am still out the money I paid for at least 3 Firefly crates that never materialized. Their customer service options are a joke. You have to email them. Then wait for an email from someone who does not articulate exactly how they plan to assuage my dissatisfaction. In fact, there is NO attempt to even say "we're really sorry" or "we'll do something at least compensatory to make it up". Nope. Just 2 boxes of random refuse that they couldn't previously unload. They don't have a phone number. All communication is by email through their website. Where you get email responses that leave the impression they just don't care to take the time to make you happy. I am really disappointed. The IDEA of the Loot Crate is brilliant, and if it was executed with any kind of true care for customers, it could be a beautiful thing. Instead, they alienate the very people they should be trying to impress. It is disheartening to find this kind of bait and switch tactic in "nerd culture". It is shameful."
"Items are horrible, shipping is always MONTHS LATE, and their customer service response to any issues is "go pound sand". They used to be amazing, but over the years have gotten so horrible in quality, customer service, and shipping times. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!"
"I was supposed to get my order (guaranteed!) between 12/20-12/30. On 12/30 I get an email that it's finally shipped and it will be here 1/5. Now the Fedex tracking says 1/8! WTF - I'm never going to get this stupid thing."
"Everything in my crate was garbage, definitely not worth $25. I didn't care for anything in the box whatsoever. I asked to return it and they said they couldn't accept returns due to the crate's "mystery" nature. Whatever, I guess customer satisfaction is not a priority."
"Worst company ever. Their customer service sucked. They will take your money right away but they they will deliver 10 days after the delivery window. The box came damaged and opened but their customer service will tell you no their problem."
"I paid for a 6 month subscription as a Christmas present in November. On the website it says that it is supposed to be delivered between the 20th and the 28th. It is the 28th of December and there is no tracking information on my package or evidence that it was even shipped. When I contacted customer support on Christmas they said it was in the final stages of shipping. Two days later, still no tracking information. I have contacted customer support before and they could not understand a simple question and I had to rephrase it so a child could understand it in order to receive the answer I was looking for."
"I ordered a crate on November 23rd in hopes of getting it on Christmas. It did not ship out until December 19th! Tracking says it will not be delivered until January 4th.. This is my first experience with Loot Crate and i'm very disappointed to say the least. Do not recommend."
"I purchased the Fallout crate and it was promised before Christmas. It did not arrive before Christmas. They responded with it's not our problem. Very frustrating I feel they made a promise and took my money"
Loot Crate is rated 3.13 based on 454 reviews