Loot Crate Reviews

00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Loot Crate deliver?

How can I contact Loot Crate?

elijah.hurwitz@lootcrate.com

3401 Pasadena Ave

Category:
Monthly Box Delivering Co's.

Tell us how Loot Crate made you happy

"So I bought a lootcrate three months ago in May. I've had quite a few problems since I ordered it. The first and foremost problem I had was the crate disappearing from my account after they failed to ship it out to me at the end of May.This problem was solved with a simple support email so I thought I would let it slide since even big companies can make mistakes sometimes. When it got put back onto my account it said it was expected ship out from June 20th to July 5th which means it was being shipped out with next months crate. To me it seems a weird that loot crate can only manage to ship out their crates at certain times of the month. Fast forward a month and its now July 11th and I still have not received the product I paid for. The loot crate yet again disappeared from my account and after a few days it came back onto my account with an expected shipping date of July 25th to July 31st. This is actually horrendous. I can't believe a company can perform these scummy practices and get away with it."
Are you Loot Crate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered crate in beginning of May for my sons birthday- was to ship by end of May. They kept changing shipping dates= still nothing rcvd & cust serv is beyond slow does not even address issues. WORST BOX EVER. they now saying the May box might ship by end of July, June box by Aug 15, but they constantly change the dates"
"I subscribed to their service over a month ago and was expecting my first box to be shipped at the end of last month. Since I never received a shipping noticed, I contacted them to find out when I could expect my first box to be shipped. Unfortunately it seems they can't find my order. I even provided them with a copy of their invoice (which includes an order #) and yet they don't seem to be able to locate my order. It seems I'm not alone with this problem, how frustrating! I guess all I have left to do is start the chargeback procedure with my credit card company."
"Have recently made it very difficult to navigate their site to cancel or skip subscription. The price has gone up and the quality has gone down and I want to cancel and get a refund for the box that has not shipped but it's almost impossible to find out how. Do not sign up."
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY Ordered a 3 month Marvel Lootcrate in November for my daughter for Christmas, to begin in January. Received her first box at the end of February. Nothing since. I've been going back and forth with customer service (e-mail only - no phone number exists) for some time now. They gave me a tracking number (label created), but hasn't updated since. When I ask I get "check back on such and such date" and of course, the date just keeps moving. This is for the second box that should have shipped in March. The box that should have shipped in May isn't even on the radar yet. AND THEN, they tried to auto-bill me for another subscription!!!! I deeply regret ordering from this company."
"Don’t buy from here they will keep pushing the shipping dates back for MONTHS I haven’t gotten a crate since December it was meant to ship in March I’m sitting here in July waiting for what is now TWO packages undelivered and dates still being pushed forward but don’t worry they will still charge you for more boxes that will never come almost forgot too their customer service is only copy paste so I wouldn’t waste your time with them"
"It was awesome for a while but then shipments started to get delayed. Now the are 4 months behind. Trying contacting them and just get a generic response. Don't sign up it's not worth it."
"I paid for a year , in December 2018. I have not received anything since March. My April, May, June and July boxes are listed as shipping July 30. Every month they push the up a other month. Scam."
"If I could leave no stars I would. I’m now at 4 months without receiving my monthly lootwear shipments. The company keeps responding to my inquiries with boiler-plate platitudes, telling me they’re passing along my comments to management and to just keep checking the shipment status on my account. In the meantime, they have no issue continuing to bill me for the monthly service I have not been receiving. There has been no offer of any form of compensation for their complete failure as a company either. Just “keep checking you account for updated shipping info”. I wouldn’t recommend a Loot Crate subscription to ANYONE."
"Horrible customer service and orders that never arrive"
"I ordered a shirt in April, still haven't received it. Don't get a straight answer for customer service. Every time I have contacted customer service, they don't address the issue. I am sick of waiting on the product and am starting to feel like I will never receive it. Feel like I just wasted my money."
"I have been subscribing on and off over the last 5 years. Loot Crate as a company has sharply declined. I am to the point which I will actively tell people to avoid them like the plague. For the 3 months that I subscribed all 3 crates have been a month late and they miss the shipping windows even with being a month late! They are horrible at communicating when they miss their deadlines."
"First few months great only had one problem with the wrong size shirt and they sent a new one. Wanted to try another crate so I changed paid for 2 and still 3 months later waiting for them. Sent numerous emails and nothing gets sorted. No customer service and such a horrible experience and £80 down. Horrible company"
"Wow, this company has actually prompted me to write the first review EVER in my life...I have never dealt with a more incompetent business in all of my online shopping and service experience, actually in my entire existence on this planet. Seriously, these guys have no clue what they are doing...they couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag...logistical issues, customer support problems, STAY AWAY! I purchased a 6 month subscription for a family member as a Christmas gift in November of 2018, it is now 1 week away from July and I have only received 1 shipment. Customer support continuously lies and adjusts shipping dates when you contact them to inform them you still haven't received loot, and they will AT NO COSTS refund or give you your hard earned money back. It was embarrassing for me to purchase this for someone I cared about, they continuously asked me "Is the package on it's way yet?" and I reassured them. I have now repurchased them a gift and apologized for the mixup."
"They have not sent the spring loot crate for the Sanrio Gift Box Crate. It is already time for the summer crate and who know when anything is going to ship. They haven't sent ANY notifications to me AT ALL about the delays... horrible service and the loot crate isn't a great value on top of it all."
"I subscribed in March, a six month subscription, that should have started with the April Loot For Her. I have yet to receive a single item. The current estimated shipping date is in July. But that isn't my main issue. I skipped, and then unskipped, June. When I unskipped it did not reappear in my upcoming shipments, so I emailed support. Support said "the date in the upcoming shipments will update soon, this shipment is delayed" this did not answer my question. I asked "Why is the June crate not showing up in my upcoming shipments" I respond and tell them they didn't answer my question, and repeat the question, they respond "the shipping date can be found in upcoming shipments"... Again. I again email them, I realize at this point that they just don't care at all about their customers, they don't bother to read emails they just send off an auto "shipping delays, updates on shipping can be found in your upcoming shipments" even if your question is "why is this not showing at all in my upcoming shipments?" I cannot find an estimated shipping date for a crate that isn't listed in my account. I have tried multiple times to get help or answers from support. This is just awful service."
"I had ordered one crate and they decided to sign me up for a subscription and i have been charged twice now without any merchandise or notice. I had just emailed them and waiting for a reply. Absolutely untrustworthy. Would not deal with them again after this."
"I subscribed to the regular lootcrate box and a loot wear box back in December. I have received the regular boxes, but I have been charged for 7 lootwear boxes and have yet to receive any of them. I have emailed them and all I get is " I'm sorry, we are experiencing some delays with production. and I just found out June's regular crate is delayed. I have cancelled all of my crates, and do not expect to return as a customer. Who knows if I will actually receive the crates I ordered. Horrible customer service and terrible shipping. Honestly they are just stealing from people at this point"
"The negative reviews here are accurite. We have had our subscription for a year; the first box on time, second and third late. Now we were suppose to have one in February but it hasn't came, one in April that never came, and just got an email that our current one for June is delayed until July!!!!! My poor husband just wants the stupid boxes...sounds like from what I'm reading we need to start a class action suit!!!! Put these crooks out of business!"
"Oh you want relevent items to whatever theme you ordered? Here's two cups, a sticker, and a redbull with ninjas face on it. Did we send you almost nothing but items that were in previous crates? Yes, but at least you actually received this crate. At least it isn't like your April crate which you just received an email saying it would be delayed again and be shipped out June 17th-27th. Oh, your shirt size was wrong again? Oh it's been wrong every single time? Well we may or may not have that shirt in stock so I'll send you a 'mystery shirt' if you want. Awful customer service. Nowhere near reliable shipping. Bad crate items"
Loot Crate is rated 2.74 based on 566 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access