Loot Crate Reviews

7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Loot Crate deliver?

How can I contact Loot Crate?

elijah.hurwitz@lootcrate.com

3401 Pasadena Ave

Category:
Monthly Box Delivering Co's.

Tell us how Loot Crate made you happy

"What I dislike the most about Loot Crate is that I genuinely enjoy their service and I like the crates. Problem is, they get delayed whole months or even worse. Mine have arrived relatively on time but now they've started all to start getting late and late and late. Kinda stinks."
Are you Loot Crate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Lootcrate has one job and they have become terrible at it. Most months lately have been delivered really late. (Months late for some of their subscriptions). And every month now has duplicates from past boxes, leaving loyal customers and fans disappointed to find the same stuff they already have. Sorry Lootcrate, but this many year subscriber will be unsubscribing and not looking back."
"I've subscribed to several different boxes, 7 out of 9 have arrived late or missing a piece. I have a subscription now that has a delivery date that has been pushed by over 4 months from the original date stated when I bough it. I always expect them to get better but they just haven't, it seems they've gotten worse. The items are usually pretty cool, just be prepared to wait an inordinate amount of time for them."
"I can look past the delay, at least for myself it wasn't too bad though I've heard of other people having massive delays in receiving their product. What I can't look past is receiving what is obviously a terrible product. In the past I've had positive experiences with them and thus was willing to try them out again for the April 2019 Survival Crate. I received a pin that very plainly says that it is from a December 2016 crate, an oversized keychain with one half of it covered with ugly text, two items that are fine at best, and a hat with an incredibly ugly and lazy design. For me, I've always considered the wearable in the lootcrate the most important as everything else could be bought for very cheap, but this hat looks straight out of the clearance sale bin."
". I feel quality continues to drop, item are not exclusive, but several item can be found in stores. Only one crate was received in the month it was supposed to out of 12, and they use the slowest shipping method even when the crates are months late! Also received the same shirt 2x in 4months!"
"Loot crate has some great products in their crate, however, the price can be a bit much some months depending on what you go. The biggest issue with Loot Crate is shipping is always massively delayed. Sometimes you will have paid for 2 months of boxes before you see the first month. I haven't seen a crate on time in almost 6 months. Very frustrating. You better believe they take the money out on time and do they every give you a discount for the delays, nope. Sometimes they will offer money to their loot vault but you are still required to pay shipping so they get more money out of you for causing you shipping delays. Would not really recommend them unless you are ok with paying for a product and waiting almost 2 months before receiving a box."
"I purchased the wizarding world loot crate subscription. Expect to get your crates at least a month late if not more. The items are ok but not worth the price."
"Don't ever expect to get your box anywhere near on time."
"It said it was a friends loot crate and I only got one friends item and it also said spongebob of which I only got one item I got a mini blind box from a show I don’t watch and a shirt and I pin from some show I have never herd of and those items were not mentioned I am very disappointed and I will not be purchasing again Also it came 15 days later than it said on website"
"Normally they're great for me but I had one item that I haven't received months later, and I really wanted this one, and nothing has been done to update it at all. I've tried several attempts at customer service and no one seems to be able to help."
"Great idea for a subscription box, but their product service / delivery is subpar. Why does my December box arrive in January? Why is it the 27th and my January box hasn't even shipped yet? Why don't I even receive a tracking number for a box until I reach out to customer service to ask why the crate hasn't been shipped? It's a mystery, and I will never buy the crate as a gift again -- it simply makes me look bad."
"Same as the other customers describing here. It worked well until September and suddenly for 4 months no more crates, no more tracking emails and a "helpful" support who I think now only tries to delay. Something happened to this company middle of 2018. Before they were reliable. Not anymore"
"Loot crate was cool, I ordered the Sanrio box and my girlfriend loved it and for the price it wasn’t bad. Currently moving so I wanted to cancel my subscription and they did it easily but I was already charged for it. The lady said she’ll refund me and that I’ll take 3-5 days until my refund was processed. It’s 3 weeks today and it’s so frustrating they don’t even have a phone number to call so it’s all email tag..."
"The stuff is cool but every crate except one has been super late. The communication about it is lacking and unfortunately when my subscription is up im pretty sure i wont renew."
"The shipping is never on time, the Items are cheaply made, You can never get a hold of customer service for anything, also when needing to change your password an email is supposed to be sent within a couple minutes, but it never shows up. There are better crates you can get that ship out the same stuff. I don't recommend loot crate, try My Geek Box or something in that category. Loot crate is just junk and has junk employees."
"It took a month to get what I ordered sent out. I bought it for my husband’s birthday. Ordered it on the 3rd and today is the 26th. His birthday was 10 days ago. I won’t recommend them. I’ll be telling friends and family about a very disappointing experience and buying from one of their competitors."
"Their overseas shipping for Asia is totally unreliable and slow. By the time the parcel has been confirmed missing, the replacement crate already ran out and you have no choice but to accept the "next crate is free" consolation. Then, the next crate also doesn't arrive and it becomes a vicious cycle."
"The box I ordered took two months to get to me, and it was missing one of the items I was supposed to get. It automatically subscribed me to next month's box which also didn't get to me until the next month, and I cancelled my subscription since I only wanted the first box. I was originally getting a box because it had God of War merch in it, but the only thing that was about God of War was a single print. It was all over very disappointing and frustrating to wait to get my money's worth of stuff that wasn't even that good and I was missing an item."
"It's customer support. I ask questions and when I do get an answer, typically 2 days later, it is unrelated to my original question or issue. This has been happening for quite some time. I recently asked about my digital comic codes and their reply was about t-shirts."
"Ordered the August package, was set to be delivered by September 10th at the latest. Apparently there was some kind of manufactuting issue with the item so they pushed the arrival date back. It is currently October 5. Aka 25 days late. I just recieved the package and the item that had the issue is STILL not in the crate. I got like 5/6 items and a letter saying that the other item will be shipped separately. It took them 25 days to still fail to deliver the items i asked for. But here's the best part, i actually bought a second crate from them on the same day (the one i was actually interested in) the god of war crate. Cost me $60 and was supposed to arrive sometime before September ended. Apparently there's a manufacturing issue with that package as well so that one is also late. Two separate crates but both apparently have the same issue. I really wanted to like loot crate and become a regular user but after this experience it's unlikely I'll ever use this service again."
Loot Crate is rated 2.70 based on 582 reviews