Loot Crate Reviews

Loot Crate have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

61% of reviewers recommend Loot Crate
2PM
2PM

elijah.hurwitz@lootcrate.com

3401 Pasadena Ave

Category:
Monthly Box Delivering Co's.

How would you rate Loot Crate?

"The actual crates are pretty great. I've been getting the Sanrio ones since they started in Dec 2016. I've received a few of the Harry Potter ones as well. Sometimes they do email on shipping delays which is frustrating but can be gotten over. The loot socks was a waste of money the socks were terribly sized. The biggest issue I have is the shipping. If you don't mind waiting sometimes 2 weeks or more after receiving tracking info then it may not bother you. Fedex Smartpost has to be the worst shipping ever. They don't tell you what fraction of the crate cost is shipping but the fact a box leaves Cali and takes 2 weeks to get to Jersey is excessive. Lootcrate gives you a delivery estimate of 5 days. When you check FedEx is can say "unknown scheduled delivery" for a few days then usually 4 or 5 days after Lootcrate's estimated delivery is your actual delivery from your tracking info. I've dealt with customer service a few times and it has been fine. But the shipping thing is what bothers me the most."
Are you Loot Crate? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Loot Crate receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"Can't cater to all but some stuff I feel is worthless."
"Loved the model and figurine"
"Honestly, some of your loot has been amazing. But there have been a lot of duds in my eyes. That is in due fact that some of the franchises you have chosen aren't my cup of tea. Or the item you sent from a franchise I like was totally subpar. I know you guys willdo a great job in future crates but I am starting to grow weary."
"Months are hit or miss some months really great others months can be disappointing. Items are always unique really just depends if your into the series that they are realated to or not."
"I believe the items that loot crate brings out lately is getting lower and lower in standards. I noticed that the previous boxes showcased more better items (in my opinion). I also know a few friends who also subscribe to loot crate and have been mentioning that the items are getting more dull by the boxes. I'm not expecting you to believe me but check other reviews than mine. There might be more people agreeing to be than not. The number might not seem too great, but it doesn't take long before one becomes thousand."
"Stuff"
"Just didn't have things I was interested in."
"I love lootcrate I just wish they would send some more things that are high quality, but there shirts ate amazing"
"I like it it's just the socks are a little too small for me"
"There's always at least one good I am in every crate however the rest of the items in the crate seem to have lost a bit of that quality that I came to know"
Loot Crate is rated 3.38 based on 401 reviews