Loot Crate Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Loot Crate deliver?

How can I contact Loot Crate?

elijah.hurwitz@lootcrate.com

3401 Pasadena Ave

Category:
Monthly Box Delivering Co's.

Tell us how Loot Crate made you happy

"Lootcrate is really hit or miss, some months your box will totally be worth the money, and the next month, it’ll feel a bit overpriced. But the quality is nonetheless quite good. However, the customer service, unlike what lootcrate says, is horrible. I wouldn’t even recommend trying to reach them, just cancel your box if you have a problem, because the customer service team will literally be of no support what so ever, and instead they’ll just arrogantly give you useless information. Also, If you do not live in the United States, (I.e Canada, U.K, etc.) expect delivery to take up to two weeks longer than the regular delieveries. If it was 25 to 35% cheaper, it probably would be worth it."
Are you Loot Crate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"About every other crate has something I really, really like. That's the only reason I'm giving three stars instead of two. I agree they have been falling behind on quality of items and definitely on shipping times. I won't be getting my November box until December 12th according to the email I just got. I'm on my second year and won't be renewing again."
"Fallout Crate has had some great loot, but the CONSISTENT shipping delays have diminished the fun. I can understand one delay in a twelve month period, but this is ridiculous!"
"The actual crates are pretty great. I've been getting the Sanrio ones since they started in Dec 2016. I've received a few of the Harry Potter ones as well. Sometimes they do email on shipping delays which is frustrating but can be gotten over. The loot socks was a waste of money the socks were terribly sized. The biggest issue I have is the shipping. If you don't mind waiting sometimes 2 weeks or more after receiving tracking info then it may not bother you. Fedex Smartpost has to be the worst shipping ever. They don't tell you what fraction of the crate cost is shipping but the fact a box leaves Cali and takes 2 weeks to get to Jersey is excessive. Lootcrate gives you a delivery estimate of 5 days. When you check FedEx is can say "unknown scheduled delivery" for a few days then usually 4 or 5 days after Lootcrate's estimated delivery is your actual delivery from your tracking info. I've dealt with customer service a few times and it has been fine. But the shipping thing is what bothers me the most."
"Can't cater to all but some stuff I feel is worthless."
"Loved the model and figurine"
"Honestly, some of your loot has been amazing. But there have been a lot of duds in my eyes. That is in due fact that some of the franchises you have chosen aren't my cup of tea. Or the item you sent from a franchise I like was totally subpar. I know you guys willdo a great job in future crates but I am starting to grow weary."
"Months are hit or miss some months really great others months can be disappointing. Items are always unique really just depends if your into the series that they are realated to or not."
"I believe the items that loot crate brings out lately is getting lower and lower in standards. I noticed that the previous boxes showcased more better items (in my opinion). I also know a few friends who also subscribe to loot crate and have been mentioning that the items are getting more dull by the boxes. I'm not expecting you to believe me but check other reviews than mine. There might be more people agreeing to be than not. The number might not seem too great, but it doesn't take long before one becomes thousand."
"Stuff"
"Just didn't have things I was interested in."
"I love lootcrate I just wish they would send some more things that are high quality, but there shirts ate amazing"
"I like it it's just the socks are a little too small for me"
"There's always at least one good I am in every crate however the rest of the items in the crate seem to have lost a bit of that quality that I came to know"
Loot Crate is rated 3.03 based on 481 reviews