Loot Crate Reviews

Loot Crate have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

61% of reviewers recommend Loot Crate
1 New Reviews Written
06AM
6AM

elijah.hurwitz@lootcrate.com

3401 Pasadena Ave

Category:
Monthly Box Delivering Co's.

How would you rate Loot Crate ?

"Sham company. Pay to get in and you will NEVER be able to get out."
"If I could give zero stars I would. I cancel my subscription six months ago and they are still sending boxes. The count still says pending cancellation and there’s no one that will fix it. Calling emailing posting nothing works to get this people to stop sending in crates that I did not order and did not want. And I waste an entire day going to the post office to say return to sender for the stupid crate. This is the worst company in the US!!!"
"For starters, let it be known that I was a supporter of Loot Crate for 3 years, until this past year 1. The content of the crates is going waaaayyy downhill. It is all cheap junk, and not the "cool, awesome collectibles" that we hope for. 2. They raised the prices for less stuff with shittier quality 3. The customer service team, SUCKS. 4. Do not ever purchase from the loot vault, half the stuff is not even in stock, and when you do order it, they can send you an email saying "I'm sorry, your order was refunded because the item is not available" They do not know how to keep track of inventory whatsoever."
"Placed an order on November 27 that was a Christmas gift. Guess what never showed??? After many back and forth emails, they stopped answering. They shouldn’t be allowed to run a business."
"I ordered several great deals on "Cyber Monday" (11/27) which according to their website would ship in 3 to 5 days. As of 12/18, my order is still in confirmed status. I contacted customer support via email (which is the only way to contact them), and was told my order "should" arrive by Christmas, but to reach out again if it didn't. So disappointed ..."
"I ordered multiple items back on 7/21/17. When I emailed them 3 weeks later I was told that the warehouse was really backed up but the order would be shipped by the end of August. Gave them the benefit of doubt and let it be till the 12th of September. Emailed them on the 12th and was told they would look into the issue.... No response back and I am on the verge of disputing the charges with my bank for no product received! Should have read the reviews before I placed the order."
"Ordered from them many times and have orders unfulfilled repeatedly and missing item. I ordered it on April 18, 2018 it’s now August 27, 2018. I emailed them already about the missing item and they always make the excuse that they are backed up when the item is clearly still being sold in the shop. Why feature the item if they don’t have one to give to people who already ordered it? It’s ridiculous."
"Not really impressed! I ordered 3 at one time got charged for them all at the same time one didn't come until 3 months after paying for it another didn't come until 5 months after paying for it and even at that the second one didn't ship like it said it would and when I contacted them about it all I was told was to wait another week for shipping info and at that time they wanted to charge me for another crate when I hadn't even got the first one! Hell no!!! Still waiting on my third box I paid for 6 months ago!"
"I ordered a Harry Potter lootcrate a month ahead of the next shipping date, and was told their customer support that this would ensure we get it on time. When the package didn't arrive on the latest possible delivery date (out of the 2 weeks span), I didn't even get a tracking number for the package. I contacted them again, only to find out that the package hasn't been sent! The offered me a 5$ discount on my next subscription and apologized. 2 weeks after the package should have arrived, they finally shipped it from their shipping center. I contacted them again some time later, because the tracking system showed no progress, and they asked me to wait another couple of weeks for the package to arrive. A couple if weeks gone by, and still no package. I ONCE MORE contacted them, and they tell me there was a problem, and they'll ship it again, and it will take 2-4 weeks. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! They have the WORST customer service I've ever seen. All responses were pre-written messages, the kind they just copy-paste as a reply. No superior has even glanced at this on going case. To this day, I received no package."
"Took over 6 months to get my loot crate. When I finally got it, the promo code I got for an in game item didn't even work!"
"No customer service. No number for me to call. The e-mails felt automated. They don't care about there own set deadlines. Still haven't received my crate that was ordered over a month ago. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. Just buy the stuff you're interested in individually of eBay or use any other site."
"I would leave 0 stars if I could. I just cancelled all of my subscriptions. I've had nothing but delays, the quality of everything has gone down, and overall you're left with no answers. I have never gotten an email about a delay yet every crate I'm supposed to get is over a month late. I'm over it, I've been around since 2016 and won't ever go back."
"Always LATE NO NOTIFICATION"
"Be careful with loot crate people. Signed up and charged may 20th wasn’t aware that I wouldn’t get a crate till June. Website says crates by 20th-28th it’s now the 29th I have been charge for twice (for June and July) and have received no crates. And getting a hold of them to figure this out has been a nightmare."
"Horrible service, they lie about timelines and sending you updates, boxes are not on time, and customer support is horrible and deflect any actual problems they could address."
"Terrible item quality for what you pay, takes months to arrive if you're international. Crate's go missing and their response is to add credit to my account. If you're collecting a "series" this is terrible news."
"They practically stole my money. I ordered a loot crate that their website would be delivered no later than March 10th. When that date passed, they changed my subscription and said that I will receive the lootcrate in May. I will never buy from them again and tell everyone how poorly I was treated through their customer service. They do not have a number to call to fix a problem, and they do not respond to email in a timely matter. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!"
"Missing items in one of the loots. Emailed them and here is what they are saying: Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused you. The advertised MSRP value is still there even if the number count was one less. Thank you for the feedback, as I will be sure to pass this along to the wizarding team as well. Jeremy O. J. K. Rowling's Wizarding World Crate - Customer Support"
"Billed immediately for a 4 crate Sanrio subscription that was cancelled within minutes of signup. Subscription goes to cancellation pending with no billing or customer service phone number to be found. Only option is a ticketing email system that takes them days to get back with canned responses - anything not to give your money back to you. Extremely unethical business with hidden costs and ways to take money via a auto renewal system."
"Lootcrate - don't expect it to arrive in time and you can't ship it back I ordered Call of Duty WWII loot crate as a Christmas present for my nephew who wish this nothing more for Christmas present. This was on the 6th of November and on the order+website the info stated clear that the package shall arrive before 25th of December. Lootcrate ships all over the world and I made my order from their Swedish website. So I was convinced that the crate would actually arrive - with their experience they must have knowledge about shipping overseas. Mid-December and since I haven't heard from them I sent them an email with the response that they will start ship on the 19th December. I informed them that there was no way the package will ship from US to Sweden in just 5 days - impossible! After a lot of emailing, they sent me the tracking link and the crate left on the 26th from US - I finally received the crate on the 9th of January. It was delivered to my home so I couldn't make any return without have to pay more than what the crate was worth. My nephew ended up without the Christmas present he wished for, I had to buy a last minute present on Christmas day and I can't return the crate. The emailing with the crate team was quite fast, but it took me 5-6 email asking promptly before they finally answered the question - if they refund me for the shipment. No they don't. Never, never again will I order a lootcrate from Lootcrate."
Loot Crate is rated 3.38 based on 401 reviews