Loot Crate Refund Reviews

Loot Crate have a Refund Grade of E.

E
Happiness Grade

About Loot Crate: Loot Crate™ is a monthly subscription box delivering the best in geek + gaming gear. From collectibles, apparel, tech gadgets, art, and other epic gear, it's like Comic-Con in a box.

Category:
Monthly Box Delivering Co's.

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refund - Difficult

45.71%
Industry Average
" I also said that since this was my first experience with Loot Crate, and the first box of that first subscription, this didn't imbue me with any faith in the company and that, as a result, I wanted to cancel my subscription for a full refund. "
posted 4 months ago - Chrissy
" They didn’t ship the crate but also haven’t refunded me - they ignore contact until you’re outside of their refund time limits then tell you they can’t refund because it’s too late. "
posted 6 months ago - Sarah
" Do not ever purchase from the loot vault, half the stuff is not even in stock, and when you do order it, they can send you an email saying "I'm sorry, your order was refunded because the item is not available" They do not know how to keep track of inventory whatsoever. "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" So I asked for a refunded because I’m not one to do business with people who continuously lie to me. "
posted 9 months ago - Temari Asazuki
" Really really poor. 15+ copy and paste replies from customer service. Nonsense and not even reading my questions. Items I ordered back in OCTOBER 2017 didn't arrive for Christmas. and still haven't arrived. On top of that, they are ignoring the need to refund me. "
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
" was able to get 1/2 refund of my order that was suppose to be guaranteed delivery by Christmas showed up mid January. "
posted 9 months ago - mike
" No offers for refunds or discounts came either, to try to make good on the fact their service has been failing. "
posted 10 months ago - T.
" Now, I am currently trying to contact them to obtain a refund for the month I was not supposed to be charged for. "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" When I finally get a hold of them they either refund me or make me wait. "
posted 10 months ago - Joe
" If no crate by 8th Feb will cancel and seek refund. "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous