loststock.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend loststock.com

Tell us how loststock.com made you happy
amazing cause and good clothing will definitely be buying again, love what you guys are doing!!!
Loved all 3 of the items I received. All great quality - really impressed. Just ordered my A/W box!
The 3 tops I ordered are beautifully made, with lovely designs and fabulous stitching. The price was fine, and I won’t be returning them as they are just perfect summer tops. Glad to have helped someone out at this difficult time.
Really loved my selection and feel really pleased to have helped support those in serious need.
Happy at last to receive my lost stock!
I got three gorgeous tops.
It has been a very long wait but I have received my bag today and I love the clothes in it! 4 cotton tops 3 of which are perfect and one will make a friend happy.
Lovely clothes
Long wait was well worth it!
Love my Lost Stock box! My Spring/Summer box just arrived and all three tops are so lovely. 2 are perfect for me, and one is more my sister's style so I've given it to her and she loves it! Can't wait for my Autumn/Winter box now.
Ordered a girls box - did take longer than they said but collection was great. 6 pieces in it. The best was a black and white polka dot dress, she’s not stopped wearing it since.
I ordered four tops for my husband - they are superb quality and good fitting so I've ordered another 2 boxes for him - I hope they're as good. I also ordered a box for me but haven't received them yet - it's a long time ago when the first advertising emails were received, so perhaps I need to follow up but I'm reluctant to put more work onto these people.
Ordered a box of mystery clothes from these guys, did take longer than they said but got 4 great tops.
loststock.com is rated 4.29 based on 51 reviews