loststock.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend loststock.com

Tell us how loststock.com made you happy
Felt completely duped by the whole process. Orders( placed at the same time) took months to arrive, wanted to cancel the second but it mysteriously changed status to in transit for weeks and weeks. Not a cheap punt and I wish I had simply donated to a local charity. Bad experience due to the poor communication, tactics and lack of honesty from loststock com
First, I thought this was a great initiative and was entirely happy to buy a box (which is a plastic bag) and wait and see what I got. Unfortunately the whole experience left a bad taste in my (and my friends) mouths. I appreciate the logistics issues, but waiting over 3 months for something - which I believe was actually quite good now now compared to others - was unacceptable. But more importantly, when the bag arrived, it contained 3 of the cheapest nastiest vestops which were currently being sold online for around £5 per unit. Now, again, I wouldn’t have an issue if this had been marketed as ‘pot luck’ but it wasn’t. It’s was marketed as ‘pay £35 for £75 worth of high street fashion AND support the Bangladeshi factory workers affected by the pandemic. And that’s my real problem here. Throughout the whole process I was lied to, and this made me feel like I had been scammed. Which is no t a nice feeling, particularly during a pandemic where we are also conscious of spending money. The company have constantly manipulated social media, changed their messages (once questioned on it) and denied denied denied. They treat consumers dreadfully and have miss-sold, emotionally bullied and lied in order to try to continue to trade. I’m sure they have made a lot of money from this initiative, but I do hope lessons have been learned.
I ordered in May 2020 for delivery in 6-8 weeks. I cancelled in August when there was no delivery and those who had begun to receive were posting pics of items of a quality and value far below what was promised. But I was lucky, as at first LS refused to allow refunds or cancellations. They then systematically removed negative comments and blocked writers. It seems that they continue to do that. People deserve to know about the shoddy service and shoddy product that many received. It’s very worrying that they are still systematically silencing of criticism. Even more worrying than the seeming ineptitude of the business. You can learn business skills after all ....
Ordered in May and had to open a PayPal dispute before it was too late to get my money back. Even then lost stock left it to the last possible day before suddenly coming up with a tracking number that actually didn't have any tracking information attached to it. Had to appeal my dispute which I then won. Parcels then arrived in October after receiving a refund.

Clothes were not rrp £70 at all or the original advertised top shop and gap garments. In fact I know buyers for those companies who knew nothing about these products.

The garments seem to be mass produced Chinese garments from the cheap, disposable brands that lost stock claim to want to be rid of.

What's even more concerning is that negative reviews on review sites are being removed. Cally claims to be being trolled but actually it's customers who were genuinely unhappy.

His latest article said he was going to reflect on lost stock before new projects, that reflection time was 2 days between creating a report which has shortfalls of money missing from it and the suggestion of launching a new project on their social media.

The company also blocked any one who left negative comments from all social media channels so are misrepresenting their feedback on every level.
Enthusiastically ordered 2 boxes in May 2020, what better than a treat for myself and husband of brands we wouldn't usually stretch to (at this point the box was advertised as being worth £70 retail price of brands such as GAP) and give to charity during what was a difficult time for us all.
Flash forward to September 2020 and after a few lacklustre and possibly insincere apologies that the 6-8 week deadline has not been met still no boxes (now a bag for logistical purposes - fair enough). I was able to obtain a refund for both boxes luckily but many suffered issues with this, even after PayPal disputes were raised, and it appeared this then prompted tracking numbers to be issued to delay having to refund people...a bit of a concern perhaps borne of complete coincidence.
The stock people were receiving often wasn't in line with their choices/sizing and didn't appear to even be being distributed in correlation of placement of orders.
There is no vendetta against this company by most people who placed orders and were disappointed but instead a willingness for the general public to be aware of the issues encountered in the 2020 execution of the scheme.
Imagine if communication had been more effectively managed, even more could have been donated to Sajida Foundation.
Ordered 2nd June and accepted the 6-8 weeks advertised wait. When I raised queries promises were made that my goods were being packed and I would be issued a tracking number in days. By Autumn nothing received. I made a PayPal complaint at which point a tracking number was issued. However no movement on that for weeks and on 30th October I was refunded by PayPal. Any negative queries on social media were deleted. I asked whether the proportion (£9.25 of £38.99 payment) which was to go to charity had been delayed as were my goods. No answer, query deleted and I was blocked! Negative comment removed. Manipulating appearances. It would have been better giving money directly to charity instead of playing their game. It just feels like shady dealings. Order ref #72693
I was ordering from the winter collection. I asked for dark and plain. The “goods” all wrapped in evil plastic eventually arrived today. What did I get? Very poor quality PINK FRILLY blouses! OMG. Not fit for the Oxfam
loststock.com is rated 4.29 based on 51 reviews