Luggage-Point Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Luggage-Point
4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Luggage-Point?

Tell us how Luggage-Point made you happy

"As an introduction, Luggage Point take around 5 minutes to attempt to remove reviews from websites but don’t bother responding to complaints after more than a week. Anyway, here’s what you can expect from them. I’m trying hard not to make jokes that they see as being slanderous. Precious petals: This is a staggeringly bad company with awful customer service. The owners of the airport should be ashamed to have anything to do with them. To explain, if you lose something in Glasgow Airport the airport no longer have a lost property service - instead they have (presumably been paid) to farm the 'service' out to this outfit (who, in the slim chance your property is found and correctly entered into their 'system', will charge you through the nose to return your own property to you. What a world we live in). I left my jacket in one of the bars after security in Glasgow Airport. I realised as soon as I got on the plane, around 15 minutes after leaving it and called the number repeatedly. No answer. I then emailed them. 24 hours later there was no reply. I then called them and the phone was answered by somebody who could hardly be bothered talking to me - giving the impression he wasn't even listening to my description of the jacket. "Aye, naw, there's nothing like that here. But it can take days for it to get here. Aye, I'd call the bar if I were you. I mean, I don't know if it'll even turn up here 'ken". When I called the bar the woman said they had no record of lost property at the bar and didn't seem to have a clue where it went if it was handed in. She thought it went to "a shop" in Glasgow. Called the lost property number again and - no surprise - there was no answer (the person clearly having had enough having answered it once that day). Handily they have a database online with all the items that have been found (although lord knows how accurate it is when there seem to be no system in place to log items). The only problem is that when you try to claim an item it logs it and emails the company with your request. And guess what? The company completely ignores your request. So, was my jacket found? I still have no idea. If it was I’m not sure it would even be worth the amount these geezers would charge me, even if they would answer a phone or an email. It really is an example of how horrid the world is now. Hang your head in shame Glasgow Airport. My advice? You'd have more chance of getting your items back if you chucked them off a cliff than you would if you left them in any airport covered by Luggage Point."
Are you Luggage-Point? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"First time I had to wait for 40 minutes for them to answer the phone. Second time I waited for one hour and 33 minutes and eventually I had to put the phone down. I chose option 5 to get in touch with Stansted airport. So don't use the Stanstead airpot or baggage point there. Its real nightmare."
Luggage-Point is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews