LUISAVIAROMA.COM Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend LUISAVIAROMA.COM

How would you rate LUISAVIAROMA.COM ?

"I return my item and they didn’t accept it for no reason now I’m stock with a 600$ jeans that don’t fit me!! Don’t order in here!!!!"
"They have a wide choice of clothing and accessories, easy to use website, great loyalty scheme, always have the latest collections with the availability of pre-order, every time I order my items, they always come beautifully packaged and wrapped beautifully. I order frequently from the site and I am never disappointed with their authentic luxury products."
LUISAVIAROMA.COM is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!