LVK Milan Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend LVK Milan

"Immaculate design and unreal comfort. The fit is perfect. However, what I notice the most is the looks I get when from so many people when I am in the full tracksuit. LVK MILAN is empowering and is definitely the best up and coming street clothing brand."
"Great quality clothing"
"Great quality and great customer support"
"Awesome products from LVK. Have purchased the full red tracksuit and a t-shirt and all item's fit perfect!"
"Great products"
"I may have to order another pair because I’ve over worn themπŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½"
"Everything about my experience with LVK has been amazing. The style is fresh, the fabric and fit is out of this world. Service and delivery was quick, easy and simple. LVK fam for life"
"Quality is insane and the designs of the clothes are definitely unique to what is out on the market"
"Amazing line of clothing and really fast delivery. I couldn’t recommend this brand any higher. Great quality clothing πŸ‘ŒπŸ½"
"Needs more designs"
"Unreal cutting and quality. Delivered earlier than expected. Can’t wait for more to be dropped"
"Looks like a high end designer brand without a high end price tag. Really nice fit and super comfy."
"The quality of the t-shirt and the pants are amazing. I could just wear the pants and the t-shirt all day everyday."
"I bought white colour. It’s great product. Material is really good."
"Great service with amazing quality stuff, definitely a new regular customer! Cheers"
"I purchased the majority of the range and I can vouch that the fit and material of their products are second to none. the perfect balance of street, fitness and fashion wear. Cant recommend this brand enough."
"Beautiful fit guys really comfty love your work can’t wait for the next drop"
"Amazing Shirt. Fits perfectly and tight. Material is sooo comfortable. I would without a doubt buy more shirts when the new releases come in. Keep It going"
"I must say Lvk Milan is unreal quality and the fit is perfect everything I’ve purchased from Lvk Milan πŸ‘Œ I would πŸ’―% recommend this brand! πŸ”₯πŸ–€"
"Amazing quality! Very fresh style und great fitted clothes! Only tip: offer free worldwide shipping"
LVK Milan is rated 4.88 based on 43 reviews