LVK Milan Reviews

of reviewers recommend LVK Milan

Tell us how LVK Milan made you happy
Love the material and style hoping for more to come and colours
Best quality fast and reliable great service
Good fit, feels amazing.
Rossi set & Neon tee arrived the day after I ordered it, quality was better then expected, and you cant ever fault next day delivery :)
Service was outstanding, receiving my package the day after I ordered. Quality was just as expected, Extremely good. Will be ordering again on the next release
Bought a few things for my Boyfriend and he absolutely LOVES it! Highly Recommend this brand, Great Quality!
Best T-Shirts around! They stand out, colours are great and the FIT is perfect. Really nice stuff
I honestly loved the product, will be buying soon from this store 🙂 Delivery was quick Quality is amazing The price of each product is unbelievable for the quality and service that’s provided, should be more expensive!!!! Amazing 10/10
First purchase and definitely wont be my last after receiving the Rossi Tee & Shorts! So comfy, fits so well and most of all, have had a fair few people comment on where I bought it from haha! Love your work LVK
Received my 4th order the other day and the new items keep getting better and better! Love your stuff guys please keep releasing more!
So far not a thing bad to say. Keen for the red tracksuit to return as I need a knee one.
I bought a hat from here that was great quality. They even threw in some bonus gear for the purchase. I highly recommend LVK.
These clothes are super fly and fit perfectly. I’ve ordered a few pieces from them and they have the best muscle fit quality. And I’m a picky person when it comes to clothing fit/quality! I’d cop more gear from them Fosho!
Release MOREE
Good style, good prices
Best quality get noticed
Absolutely loving your apparel guys ! Can’t wait for more sizes in the track suit selections ! Will be purchasing all of your stuff !
Love The gear i need to buy More
Fantastic stylish, comfortable clothing at a reasonable price. Really excited by what they have to offer moving forward. Looking forward to buying from them a lot more :)
Top Quality product Easy ordering via website & prompt delivery