LVK Milan Reviews

of reviewers recommend LVK Milan

I must say Lvk Milan is unreal quality and the fit is perfect everything I’ve purchased from Lvk Milan πŸ‘Œ I would πŸ’―% recommend this brand! πŸ”₯πŸ–€
Amazing quality! Very fresh style und great fitted clothes!
Only tip: offer free worldwide shipping
I've owned hoodies before.. BUT nothing as amazing as your style, quality and look!! Will be buying from you again and will recommend to friends and family!Easy shopping process,next day delivery,outstanding service, well done 😁 Many thanks Helena x
Quality material with perfect fits, absolutely love this brand!
Won’t buy again
LVK Milan has a quality clothing line in terms of style and product quality. Dealing with the team is awesome. Good communication quick delivery and dope clothing. I love it.
Easy to access site, simple process to purchase and super fast delivery, no complaints :)
Great quality gear, perfect fit and super fast delivery! Will definitely be a future customer πŸ”₯
Best quality matter at very good prices can not complain at all fast service with delivery and any questioning, highly recommend it for everyone πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
I play sport as a female and as all females who do play sport start developing more muscle development due to gym and also the code of sport .
My only problem I had with women sportswear was I , tended to always stretch and rip trackpants and tights especially because of my calves . I stumbled across LVK , snooped on IG and liked the look and quality , messaged them if they’r apparel can suitable suit women and they said yes - so i trialled , the tracksuit and the tech fit trackpants - my response is for a label they’r dope and accomodate those needs I struggled with so thank-you ❀️ Plus you look fly in it as well and turn heads πŸ‘€πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.
So I purchased a couple of different things from LVK for my partner, and they were delivered to me super quick and as soon as I got hold of them I was instantly inlove with how light weight the material was! My partner absolutely loves the items they’re so good to dress up or down and super comfortable to wear! The website was flawless. After that the owner sent us a courteous email which was super lovely and just shows how much dedication they put into their brand! Really appreciate it and can’t wait to see what’s coming next :)
Awesome quality, love the way the material feels and the fit of your clothing. Can’t wait to get some more pieces.
Best quality and fit I’ve ever experienced from a brand. Definitely stocking up my wardrobe with this brand.
Excellent Quality. Quick Delivery. Definitely purchase from LVK again!
Honestly one of the best brands I know at the moment, amazing hoodies, and amazing quality. Can dress it up with anything! Can’t stress enough how good it is!
Owner is very helpful, clothing quality is amazing.
Slight issue with not receiving something in post but once again owner was very helpful and issue was resolved promptly. All in all great experience. Will definitely recommend
I absolutely love it, the quality the design the material the looks. Killed it πŸ”₯πŸ‘ŒI love everything about Lvk Milan.❀️ Great job πŸ‘. I cannot wait for new drop πŸ™πŸ’ͺβ€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯
Awesome quality gear! Perfect fits πŸ‘ŒπŸ½ Couldn’t be happier with the clothing and amazing service. A+++
The quality of the clothes is unbelievable so comfy from
The rest of brands I’ve ordered and worn and never got so many compliments in the outfit will 100% order more and spread the word
Very good service