MagnetsOnTheCheap.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MagnetsOnTheCheap.com

877-419-6766

service@magnetsonthecheap.com

11525A Stonehollow Dr.Suite 100

Tell us how MagnetsOnTheCheap.com made you happy

Telephone
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend or colleague, please select a reason below. Poor print quality
"EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED: THE WORST QUALITY OF MY PHOTOS ON MAGNET. I WANTED YOU GUYS RE-DO IT FOR ME."
"The design and product are so on point! I was a bit dismayed only because I was expecting two, and thought I had taken advantage of a promotion which gave me the second magnet free. Can you help me understand better? Thank you so much, though! I'm looking forward to talking with you! Tske care, Danielle"
"Amazing! Fast, quality is good & customer service is outstanding. I called in today to order another sign because one of mine ripped and they replaced it for charge. That is a company standing behind their products.. Thumbs Up!"
"Fast, simple, good price and good quality. Will definitely order from you again!"
"I was very pleased with my car magnet. I purchased a 9x12 and wish I would have gotten a little bigger one but it gets the job done. This company had a very fast turn over. I was very pleased!"
"Easy, Fun, and great Customer Support. Phone wait may be long at times. Great courteous Customer Services. Santos Rolon Jr. VL Coach, Stockton California."
"Great price, order came fast and I was impressed with the quality. The website was easy to use, (Though I will say if you make changes be sure to verify your quantity before finalizing your order. Making a change seems top default the quantity back to one). Other than that little hiccup, these guys are fantastic."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend or colleague, please select a reason below. Price of shipping
"Nice quality,hoping to get some more this week"
"Awsome and easy"
"The magnets look amazing! They printed so much better than I could have hoped for, so crisp and clear and they have a rich look with deep blacks and clear lettering. And they arrived quickly in good packaging."
"Customer Service was amazing. It’s too bad they don’t give us an option to download our Magnet picture so you can see how cool and awesome it is. They walked me through the Design process. I have a one of a kind Designed sign for my F-250 4X4 Lariat With a picture of my Luxury Bayliner hooked to my truck and a picture of me explaining my License plate RR ❤️Sexy Rest & Relaxation ❤️ Sexy Bayliner with a fishing 🎣 emoji Very cool. Thank you for your support and making my Personal sign possible. Sexy N Monterey ❤️“My Bayliner” 🌹Rosette Marcél"
"Very easy to use"
"great just what i wanted"
"Product matched description. On time delivery."
"Quick shipping Great product"
"Easy and hassle free"
"Very good. I actually had to work with one of the artists to ge the design right and he was great."
"The process was easy and delivery was fast! Will order from here again."
"Perfect and price was awesome. Shipping was good. Thank you"
MagnetsOnTheCheap.com is rated 4.94 based on 714 reviews