MagnetsOnTheCheap.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MagnetsOnTheCheap.com

877-419-6766

service@magnetsonthecheap.com

11525A Stonehollow Dr.Suite 100

How would you rate MagnetsOnTheCheap.com ?

If you would NOT recommend us to a friend or colleague, please select a reason below. Poor print quality
"Ok, almost accepted."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Superb! Excellent surface"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Honestly, it was a great experience!"
"Great! Got here earlier than expected. Thanks again."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend or colleague, please select a reason below. Damaged in transit
"Designing it was easy."
"great, but they all had a rip in same spot... assuming from cut or pack out? it was small so no big deal... but would be good to ensure that won;t happen again."
"Worked out well."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend or colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"They were absolutely amazing! I will definitely order through them again! I got the %50 deal and the magnets are amazing quality and look great! Thank you so so much!"
"Easy and quick"
"great. pretty easy since i had my design already created"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend or colleague, please select a reason below. Slow shipping
"My product hasn’t arrived"
"Our order was prefect. Just what i designed. Came in alot faster then expected."
"My first picture would not have printed well and the staff worked with me to get it right. Very pleased."
"OK W THE PRODUCT BUT IT WAS SLIGHTLY DAMAGED IN SHIPPING."
"Great product I would definitely order again"
"I REALLY LIKE IT THE FIRST"
"I was amazed at how quickly my magnets arrived and was really pleased with the quality. I will definitely be ordering from you again."
"Awesome Job"
"Terrific! The Magnets came very fast and they look beautiful."
"Extremely good"