MagnetsOnTheCheap.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend MagnetsOnTheCheap.com

877-419-6766

service@magnetsonthecheap.com

11525A Stonehollow Dr.Suite 100

How would you rate MagnetsOnTheCheap.com ?

"BigThumbs UP!!!!!!!"
"Super Quality, Super Cheap, Long lasting and VERY durable."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend or colleague, please select a reason below. Price of shipping
"Good item .. nice price"
"Design and ordering were fine. I WAS NOT happy with the shipping costs. Pricing was excellent on my first order. Was not happy with what I was charged the second time around."
"Wonderful quality magnets"
"Straightforward ordering process, great price. Got a confirmation email to make sure we knew that the image we uploaded was not ideal resolution for the size magnet we ordered, but even so, the magnets came out looking great."
"Great had not problems"
"I love the upload tool. Your site is so easy to navigate and customer service is always helpful when needed."
"It was simple and easy to use. Low cost and exactly what I needed"
"Excellent!!"
"Easy, quick, and satisfying! Getting lots of great feedback on my car magnets!"
"My magnets turned out great have had on the vehicles for about a month all is good"
"Your magnets hold on to my vehicles, and people are honking behind me to let me know they see the message. They work, they are inexpensive, and I refer you to everyone I can on Facebook, Twitter, and display your work in various videos I create. Five stars is not enough!"
"Great product, nicely shipped, fast turnaround and unbeatable price. What's not to like?"
"Excellent!!"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend or colleague, please select a reason below. Poor customer service experience
"Terrible, never got my magnets. Worst customer service ever!!! Please stop emailing me, we will never use your company again!"
"Our magnets turned out exactly like our logo. They look wonderful. Thank you."
"Great Quality and Service !"
"Outstanding customer service"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend or colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"Excellent"