Magpie Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Magpie
4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Magpie?

Tell us how Magpie made you happy

"The products that the company sells are lovely, but the delivery time is terrible. My first order came reasonably quickly, but I had to chase my second order which did eventually arrive. I thought, well, give them another go......I have been waiting since 31st January for my last order, it is now 20th February! "Igor", who contacted me after the second time of enquiring after this order,(there was no reply from the first enquiry), assured me that he would "Go down to the warehouse" and sort things out and I would get my order the next day......I am still waiting! So, sorry...but whilst the products that you sell are great...I shall think twice about ordering again!"
Are you Magpie? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Swift delivery, bargain buys in the sale. Beautiful items."
"reasonable rates and quick delivery"
"Excellent service very fast delivery."
"Very easy to use to get rid of old DVDs and cds. Will use again and recommend"
"Great range of ceramic, glass and textile design products from this company. Reasonable postage charges and good customer service"
"Great service"