marchandwatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend marchandwatches.com
Read marchandwatches.com Reviews

dan@marchandwatches.com

Tell us how marchandwatches.com made you happy
Good watch. The pros= case finish is very good,and the leather straps look very nice. The cons= emblem on dial is printed on, I have some Seikos that have applied emblems that give the dial a deeper look.
Great service, fast and efficient!!
Absolutely stunning and unique watches! Just received the Carbon GT and it's amazing in design and very eye catching. I needed extra links for the watch band and within 24 hours the extra links were placed and ordered. Thank you for the excellent customer service.
Excellent watch but the strap is tight, 2 extra links in with the watch would help or fit an adjustable one. Barry.
very good services !!!!
Very happy with the quality of the watch, although the strap (tan) is a bit lighter than the picture, and a lot lighter than the bracelet that online looks to be the same shade. other than that, very happy with my order.
I’d love to review my product but I’m still waiting on it and don’t expect to see it anytime soon....
I’m sure the watch is great quality but I haven’t received it yet so keep that in mind when buying one. I bought it 10 days ago and it hasn’t arrived.
love the watch!
A bloc of heart for a magnificent watch
So many great models, wish I had more wrists! 😎
The watch is awesome and when the battery went out I let them know and they sent me the money I spent on my battery. Really good customer service
Lovely watches very good quality very quick delivery only problem I found for me is leather strap is a bit short
The worse watch I have ever purchased, Blue & Orange Debonair, the strap is to small & even the last hole it is very tight. I haven't got large wrists and all my other watches fit or have to have links taken out. After having the watch for 1 month it started flooding time as the battery was running out. It's now thrown in a draw never to he worn again.
Excellent product and service
Ordered my new watch on Friday, arrived on the following Tuesday. I am very pleased with the stand out style and design of the watch and strap. I thoroughly recommend Marchand for great stylish watches and delivery. Looking forward to buying my next one.
marchandwatches.com is rated 4.13 based on 16 reviews