marchandwatches.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend marchandwatches.com

Tell us how marchandwatches.com made you happy

"So many great models, wish I had more wrists! 😎"
"The watch is awesome and when the battery went out I let them know and they sent me the money I spent on my battery. Really good customer service"
"Lovely watches very good quality very quick delivery only problem I found for me is leather strap is a bit short"
"The worse watch I have ever purchased, Blue & Orange Debonair, the strap is to small & even the last hole it is very tight. I haven't got large wrists and all my other watches fit or have to have links taken out. After having the watch for 1 month it started flooding time as the battery was running out. It's now thrown in a draw never to he worn again."
"Excellent product and service"
"Ordered my new watch on Friday, arrived on the following Tuesday. I am very pleased with the stand out style and design of the watch and strap. I thoroughly recommend Marchand for great stylish watches and delivery. Looking forward to buying my next one."
marchandwatches.com is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews