marchandwatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend marchandwatches.com
Read marchandwatches.com Reviews

dan@marchandwatches.com

Tell us how marchandwatches.com made you happy
I am very happy to own this product. The quality is very very high, the delivery was very fast, just few days to Hungary.
I am really proud wearing this wristwatch, cant wait to see my buddies reactions :)
thank you all your work!
Very fast and excellent service. The watch itself is of very good quality. Can't fault them in any way.
Great item and value. Only feedback is it was chucked in a box on its own. Seemed a little odd for packaging. Ignoring that though top notch product!
Excellent service by the team at Marchand, quick delivery of my watch too and great prices! Ordered the Driver watch and very pleased, great quality for the price. Will order another Marchand watch again soon.
100% buyer satisfaction.
Quality product and accurate product description.
Easy to use purchase process.
Excellent communication re delivery times etc.
Quality packaging.

Definitely 5 star on all counts and WILL buy from again.
hi i haven't received it yet thanks mr gary hudson
This is the third watch I have purchased from Marchand and I couldn’t be more happy.
First the price was great, having taken advantage of the discount offered. Second the style, black with the red is very sporty looking.
Finally delivery, from ordering to delivery just a couple of days.
Excellent!
Just received my Midnight Black Driver Chronograph. It arrived beautifully boxed and presented, and putting it straight on the wrist, it feels great. Its a decent weight and feels well constructed. The leather strap is well made too and feels thick and robust. For the price bracket of this watch, I cannot fault it. The customer service was also excellent. Very happy with my purchase, definitely would recommend.
Bonne montre, bien construite. Excellent cadran sportif !
Good watch.
The pros= case finish is very good,and the leather straps look very nice.
The cons= emblem on dial is printed on, I have some Seikos that have applied emblems that give the dial a deeper look.
Great service, fast and efficient!!
Absolutely stunning and unique watches!
Just received the Carbon GT and it's amazing in design and very eye catching.
I needed extra links for the watch band and within 24 hours the extra links were placed and ordered.
Thank you for the excellent customer service.
Excellent watch but the strap is tight, 2 extra links in with the watch would help or fit an adjustable one. Barry.
very good services !!!!
Very happy with the quality of the watch, although the strap (tan) is a bit lighter than the picture, and a lot lighter than the bracelet that online looks to be the same shade. other than that, very happy with my order.
I’d love to review my product but I’m still waiting on it and don’t expect to see it anytime soon....
I’m sure the watch is great quality but I haven’t received it yet so keep that in mind when buying one. I bought it 10 days ago and it hasn’t arrived.
love the watch!
A bloc of heart for a magnificent watch
So many great models, wish I had more wrists! 😎