marchandwatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend marchandwatches.com
Read marchandwatches.com Reviews

dan@marchandwatches.com

Tell us how marchandwatches.com made you happy
I’m sure the watch is great quality but I haven’t received it yet so keep that in mind when buying one. I bought it 10 days ago and it hasn’t arrived.
love the watch!
A bloc of heart for a magnificent watch
So many great models, wish I had more wrists! 😎
The watch is awesome and when the battery went out I let them know and they sent me the money I spent on my battery. Really good customer service
Lovely watches very good quality very quick delivery only problem I found for me is leather strap is a bit short
The worse watch I have ever purchased, Blue & Orange Debonair, the strap is to small & even the last hole it is very tight. I haven't got large wrists and all my other watches fit or have to have links taken out. After having the watch for 1 month it started flooding time as the battery was running out. It's now thrown in a draw never to he worn again.
Excellent product and service
Ordered my new watch on Friday, arrived on the following Tuesday. I am very pleased with the stand out style and design of the watch and strap. I thoroughly recommend Marchand for great stylish watches and delivery. Looking forward to buying my next one.
marchandwatches.com is rated 4.11 based on 9 reviews