Market Mall Eye Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Market Mall Eye Clinic
Read Market Mall Eye Clinic Reviews
Amazing and friendly staff. Well maintained and beautiful place.
Great experience all the way from start to finish.
So Friendly doctor and staff. They made me comfortable in just a few seconds and Everyone is so sweet and I am never going anywhere else that’s final.
The staff are very friendly and welcoming. I was attended to quickly and efficiently and everything was thoroughly explained to me. It was an excellent experience!
Absolutely Amazing service. Personable staff and dedicated Dr's are the best reasons why they're the only place I go in Calgary to take care of my eyes.
Excellent, no hassle service. It was a pleasure.
Always great service! Dr. Sal is through, explains everything well and the office is very efficient and organized.
Always such a great experience! Really nice people who work here!
Good staff and good doctors
They were very professional and for the price it was good. Very friendly as well.
Dr. Sal is amazing! Very caring, honest and actually takes the time to listen to his patients.
Doctor Sal is very professional, knowledgeable, and experienced. In addition, his clinic is neat and clean. I really recommend his valuable service to others.
The team was awesome! Dr. Sal was very prompt and helpful, thank you!
Dr. Sal is awesome. He is pleasant, friendly and has a great rapport with patients. I always have a very good experience at his clinic!
The staff there are very respectful and professional. Thanks.
Very friendly and quick to see me right on time for my appointment.
At Market Mall Eye Clinic the staff was very courteous and professional and also on schedule for appointments. I will continue going there and would recommend them to anyone.
They were great and very friendly. I was in so fast and out just as fast.
Great experience. Dr. Sal Jivraj was very knowledgeable and professional
Very good customer services and front desk lady is very professional.liked their services.
Market Mall Eye Clinic is rated 4.99 based on 335 reviews