Max Funding Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Max Funding
"love dealing with you, communication is excellent and staff are always very friendly and helpful.  I have recommended you to friends and family.  Keep up the good work!!!!"
"As I commented when I got my first loan. Your processing and turnaround times are the fastest I have had since dealing with lending institutions so yes keep up the great job. Even the followup with the additional loan with the flexibilty and time involved was excellent."
Miracle Hakula
Unverified Reviewer
"Thank you so much for approving my application. I want to express how fast a efficient you all are in processing my request so quickly. Best company in town. Wish you all the best and thanks again keep up the good work"
"I can only provide positive feedback regarding my experience as a borrower. The application process to receiving funds was a simple and easy process requiring very little on my part. Thank you for assisting me in obtaining my loan as it now means a brighter, better future that i can provide for my children. I will most definitely recommend Max funding to family, friends and network of professionals."
Sendai Karate
Unverified Reviewer
"Very professional looking forward for a long relationship"
"As far as wanting to do better! You don’t have to worry about it! Everything that I have needed you have completed in no time at all. Your work and your commitment to what needs to be done, is what I would say flawless. Even coming down to an exact time frame! Hahaha 3:45pm bank closes at 4:00pm and the money was in at 3:50pm. Thank you very much. You have been the best choice to my business"
Claudette Morihovitis
Unverified Reviewer
"Your customer service was excellent from start to finish Very polite staff, the process for the application was very straight forward, quick and stress free. Very happy and much appreciate the help for my small family business."
Neville Forster
Unverified Reviewer
"Received funds with thanks, Service was second to none,  greatly appreciated!!!"
"I've used your company for loans in the past and find the process extremely easy and quick!"
Kylie Firestone
Unverified Reviewer
"The service was great and it was a quick and easy process"
"Prompt , convenient service , ideal for busy clients to be able to have everything processed within 24 hours online"
"Excellent, clear, fast and efficient service."
Effie Tzelios
Unverified Reviewer
"As a valued customer my opinion on the services is that the staff were friendly, helpful and supportive.  Excellent."
Strzelecki Transport Services Pty Ltd
Unverified Reviewer
"I have no complaints at all with your service, very professional and quick.I can easily say I will highly recommend your organisation."
"Max Funding, Great service , very helpful and professional. A pleasure to deal with. Thank you"
"It is very good and fast process"
Lawrence Russell
Unverified Reviewer
"Max Funding is ideal for a help hand to start up a small business. It give me the opportunity to have funds quickly to spend on radio advertisement to gain traffic to my online website. I would Highly recommended for people starting out in a new venture to use Max funding."
"max funding have been great to get a loan from.  Friendly and very quick service.  Thank u max funding."
"Excellent, I'm impressed  and fast process as well, thank you. Looking to get another loan through this company, as soon as possible "
"Dear team I was very happy with your service it was fast effective  and hassle,people was very friendly I will recommend you for sure to my friends I’m a extremely satisfied customer. Thank you very much"
Max Funding is rated 4.79 based on 28 reviews