Melitta UK Ltd Reviews

Melitta UK Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Caroline S
Melitta UK Ltd 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Rebecca W
Excellent service and easy to use coffee machine
Melitta UK Ltd 5 star review on 21st April 2020 Melitta UK Ltd 5 star review on 21st April 2020 Melitta UK Ltd 5 star review on 21st April 2020
Really nice coffees. We bought it because of the 2 bean feeds as I drink decaffeinated and and my wife drinks regular in the morning. In the 2 months we have had it we have not had any problems. It is easy to operate and clean. A well thought out machine.
I have been using a Melitta filter cone & 1x2 papers for over 30 years, and during the last year it became impossible to source the filter papers from the supermarket anymore... but I then discovered that I could get them at a better price from Melitta, and switched to ordering them directly; I also then discovered the various coffees that are available in the Melitta range too, so have been exploring :)
Coffee bean prices are competitive with similar quality products from other suppliers, and quality/taste of all the different ones tried so far have been really good, and deliveries have been quick (and well packed) - good result!
A great website with a very smooth user experience, superior customer service and an absolutely amazing bean-to-cup coffee machine!!! Thank you Melitta!
Ordered a Caffeo Solo machine in black & silver and I'm so pleased that I did!, it's like having that expensive restaurant tasting coffee in your own home and when you come back in and that freshly ground coffee smell is stil hanging in the air it's priceless!
Excellent customer service high quality products and great presale and after sale follow up. I prefer to use Melitta directly rather than other resellers
A very nice machine. The upside of the Thermos flask is that it keeps the brewed coffee nice and warm (with the marginal downside that you can't see how much is left in the jug)
Reluctantly bought online after local shops ran out of my size. Service was great and on time. These filters make a big difference, so good to have them. Will order online again.
Excellent service
Excellent product could not be bettered.Backed up by excellent delivery
Excellentservice
Great service, machine delivered very quick and is great. Very impressed. Love it.
Works really well and easy to operate. Coffee taste good and getting to right temp.
I ordered a refurbished machine, it was faulty, Melitta organised the collection and sent me another one in the space of a week. Amazing technical support and client support
Delivery very quick, machine worth every penny, lovely coffee, easy to use and clean, looks really good, definitely recommend.
I've recently bought the Melitta calibra, it does an excellent espresso grind - I highly recommend.
Excellent machine that makes exceptional espresso 😁
very helpful customer service
i bought the red caffe solo as we have a milk frother
this is a very cute no-frills bean to cup machine
clear + simple display with length + strength choices
excellent coffee
we're a family of 4 coffe drinkers so need to empty the grounds and fill the water container + beans at least once a day

very pleased, and very grateful for the nhs discount too!
Really happy with the speed of delivery of the products I ordered.
An extremely efficient service. I placed my order last Wednesday and the goods were delivered at midday on Saturday.
Excellent service and products