Melitta UK Ltd Reviews

Melitta UK Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Caroline S
Melitta UK Ltd 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Rebecca W
Very fast dispatch time good quality product
Amazing coffee machine! Great service for cleaning products-delivered hassle free.
Great service
I bought gourmet coffee filters and liquid cleaner. Good quality products and came quickly, well packed. Thank you
Quick delivery, genuine item, good price. What’s not to like.
Replacement coffee jug, fair price and delivery was speedy and no fuss. Thank you
5 star deserved for service & product
Easy purchasing experience and fast delivery. I love the red colour of the pour over set. But I find that the porcelain is thick and heavy. Also, the cone is quite big and barely fits over the jug. I wish that Melitta offered a pour over set made from tempered glass as it would be lighter, thinner, unbreakable and cheaper. Also it could be more decorative.
Purchasing from Melitta was simple. Their website is informative and very easy to navigate and I am delighted with the product
Excellent product, feels really well engineered, works really smoothly and looks great. The thermal jug is ideal at keeping the coffee warm for a while too. When filled up, it gives us 4x very large mugs of coffee, so an ideal size for us.
Excellent service from the ladies I dealt with by phone and a quality product delivered within 2 days of placing my order 5* highly recommended company
Great service, very quick delivery. Love the machine.
Great deal on my Melitta Molino Coffee Grinder. Nice, basic model at a good price with free and fast delivery and free coffee (their Melitta® BLOOM® Colombia Supremo Pour Over Coffee Beans are delicious!!).
Quick delivery, very good value for money. Unfortunately the packaging was not sufficient which resulted in all the filter boxes being damaged.
Quick and easy ordering. Delivered on time.
This is my first bean to cup coffee machine. It seems to me speedy and the coffee is excellent. Reviews call it quiet, but it seems very noisy to me - which may simply be that I have nothing to compare it to. I am alarmed by the evident fragility of all its plastic parts, which will be likely to crack or warp as they age I imagine, as any plastic does; the machine obviously needs to be treated very very gently. The instruction book is very much better than many I have encountered, but could be greatly improved by a little careful editing and one or two suggestions for extra clarity. Generally, however, I’m delighted by the relative ease with which I can get a really good cup of coffee when groggy first thing in the morning.
Easy to follow website for orders. Clear signposting to discounts etc. Very quick delivery of goods ordered (48 hours although website says 4-5days).
Great service, fast delivery, awesome coffee machine. All it needs now is finding the best coffee!
Easy purchase on the website and really quick delivery. Great service.
Very pleased with the service from Melitta, order the product online and the parts arrived on time, in good condition and exactly as described.
Melitta UK Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 1,555 reviews