Menoquil Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Menoquil

Tell us how Menoquil made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Tried Menoquil for the first time and finished the bottle. Bought it again!!! Very Happy with the results as it helped me with many of the different symptoms from menopause. I highly recommend it!!!"
"thisboxdoesn’tletmeusespaces.menouquilworks.especiallyformyhotflashesandfeelingemotionallyerratic."
"I can't be without this. It works wonderfully for my menapausal symptoms."
"What happened to the discount coupons???"
"Love Love"
"I got a free 2 week sample a few months ago & I felt a positive difference, less night sweats & hot flashes. I tried amberen & had negative results. Menoquil works best & I am thankful that I finally found a product that works for me."
"Menoquil has been an absolute game-changer! My Dr recommended hormones to help with menopause symptoms which I wasn't keen on! Started taking Menoquil and it worked! I recommend it to anyone who is suffering hot flashes and night sweats!!"
"Very good product. It does what it says it will do. I did the 15 day sample. I couldn't lose weight no matter what I did. Started taking Menoquil lost 10 lbs. I ordered more. Waiting for it to come. The ingredients are simple and natural."
"Very easy to maneuver website and lots of good information. Product works well for me. Arrives quickly after ordering."
"Well where do I start... I can’t live without my manowuil. I been on manoquil for approximately 4-5 years. I don’t know what it is to have hot flashes all day because manoquil works on that and all the menopause symptoms. I can’t Thank health fullness enough!!"
"I have been taking Menoquil since Saturday and it is now Tuesday and I already notice a difference in my hot flashes. They are less frequent and less intense and I am able to sleep deeper and without waking up numerous times. I taken the pills without any food in the morning and am tolerating them very well. I would definitely recommend this supplement to anyone who suffers from hot flashes and sleepless nights."
"For me, Menoquil is nothing short of a miracle! After suffering a serious health realated issue from taking a prescribed HRT, I was stricken with sleepless nights, hot flashes, night sweats, weight gain, extreme mood swings, and agonzing joint pain. I tried other brands of menopause relief supplements with little or no success. Then I found Menoquil. All my symptoms were gone in a few days! Thank you Pharmaxa Labs for creating Menoquil, I finally have my life back."
"I have tried other products without success and did not want to take synthetic hormones that I believe cause blood clots. Menoquil is working to stop dryness and I believe it has also helped lessen brain fog."
"Menoquil has been life saver for me. It has eliminated my night sweats and my hot flashes during the day. I have recommended it to several people and have even shared some of mine for them to try. I highly recommend Menoquil for help with going through menopause."
"I’ve only been taking Menoquil for a week but have already noticed improved sleep and less hot flushes at night. I look forward to continued improvements with use."
"This has really helped me to not have the severe joint pain that I was experiencing before I started taking this. I had tried numerous other options for my menopausal symptoms. This is what worked. I have been taking it now for over 3 years - works for me!"
"I am happy with the product. I am still getting some hot flashes, but not as many."
"Menoquil is a LIFE SAVER!!! I am so happy that I tried it. My body did not agree with estrogene, and I didn't like the potential side effect of the HRT. This is definetely worth its weight in gold by taking a natural remedy approach. It works even better if you use the Progestin cream too."
"This product works great for me. Really controls my hot flashes. I tried another product it didn’t work . I’m sticking with Menoquil!"
"It has helped my night sweats"
"Great product it helps with everything that the product claims it does ♥️"
Menoquil is rated 4.78 based on 32 reviews