Menoquil Reviews

of reviewers recommend Menoquil

Tell us how Menoquil made you happy
Tried Menoquil for the first time and finished the bottle. Bought it again!!! Very Happy with the results as it helped me with many of the different symptoms from menopause. I highly recommend it!!!
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review and purchasing our product/s.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

Healthy Regards,
iHealthfulfillment
Within the first two weeks most of my menopause symptoms subsided.
It's a must try product Made a difference in my life.
I have to admit that I was Unsure whether or not this product would work for me. I’ve tried so many other all natural products that didn’t work and I must say that this product does everything that it has a promise. My hot flashes have decreased significantly, no more night sweats, and my vaginal dryness is completely gone. Thank you for creating a product that actually works!
I started taking Menoquil 8 years ago when my perimenopausal symptoms started at 46 yo. They stopped within 2 months, and when I had my blood tested last year at age 54, I was told that im post menopausal. I sailed through symptom free. I highly recommend.
Great for hot flashes
I've been taking menoquil for a few years. I still have hot flashes but not as bad.
After 5 days of taking menoquil my night sweats are gone. As for my hot flashes I’m done to 1 or 2 a day compare to 20 or 30 times a day. My mood swings are so much better. I would recommend this product to anyone needing relief from menopause instead of the alternative RHT.
I have been taking Menoquil for a week now and it has helped with the hot flashes it is a good product, I definitely recommend this product
Upset I paid overnight shipping and two days later I’m stilling waiting 😡
I couldn't survive my severe menopausal symptoms without this formula; the only one of several I tried that works for me.
I’ve used Menoquil for years and avoided most of the symptoms of Menopause - which was quite a relief! I took a break and stayed stable for quite some time. Recently, I started taking it again after exhibiting new symptoms and have started recovering from them. I really like this product as it really helps curb most of the major issues (especially flashes) that come with Menopause.
I have tryed other products and they either didn't work or only helped my hot flashes but menoquil helps my hot flashes and my mood swings etc. I have taken menoquil for many years and will continue as long as I'm unfortunate enough to have these awful symptoms.
I have been taking Menoquil for about 3 weeks now. My mood is improving and my hot flashes and night sweats are becoming less frequent and are lasting for shorter amounts of time. I plan to keep taking it and hope for even more improvements. I would recommend Menoquil to any women suffering from these menopause symptoms.
The hot flashes and mood swings have absolutely decreased since I have started taking the supplements
thisboxdoesn’tletmeusespaces.menouquilworks.especiallyformyhotflashesandfeelingemotionallyerratic.
I can't be without this. It works wonderfully for my menapausal symptoms.
What happened to the discount coupons???
Love Love
I got a free 2 week sample a few months ago & I felt a positive difference, less night sweats & hot flashes. I tried amberen & had negative results. Menoquil works best & I am thankful that I finally found a product that works for me.
Menoquil has been an absolute game-changer! My Dr recommended hormones to help with menopause symptoms which I wasn't keen on! Started taking Menoquil and it worked! I recommend it to anyone who is suffering hot flashes and night sweats!!
Menoquil is rated 4.78 based on 46 reviews