Menoquil Reviews

of reviewers recommend Menoquil

Tell us how Menoquil made you happy
Tried Menoquil for the first time and finished the bottle. Bought it again!!! Very Happy with the results as it helped me with many of the different symptoms from menopause. I highly recommend it!!!
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review and purchasing our product/s.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

Healthy Regards,
iHealthfulfillment
It’s a miracle pill.
Haven't received it yet
Other than sleeping better at night, no changes. I’ve had it for 4 days.
Have used this product for several years and will continue. Have recommended it to family and friends
One week in and I already have more energy and less brain fog!
I have only been using Menoquil for two weeks and I definitely feel the difference in myself in regards to my moods, my sleeping situation is a little better. I honestly am looking forward to the next two weeks because I know I am going to have even more positive results. Feel free to check back with me in two weeks. I have tried other products and did not have any changes which is even more frustrating. I would highly recommend this supplement to everyone. Lisa D
I love your products but this time shipping has been a problem. Still haven't gotten them. Thought they would be here today for sure as I looked over the weekend and they were at a po distribution center North of me. But when I checked this morning for some reason they had sent them east instead of south to me.
great!
It helps with the hot flashes. It doesn't take mine totally away. But they are so much better to deal with. I have tried different things and nothing helped at all. So I was glad to find something to get a little relief.
I have been using Menoquil for 5+ years now. It has helped with the night sweats so that I can sleep. Never had a problem with order or length of time in receiving order. Keep up the great work!
I am pleased with the lessening of hot flashes with menoquil. I used to take red clover, dong quai and black cohosh separately by capsule from the health food store. Now they are all in one in menoquil. That makes things easier and less expensive. I have been having hot flashes for 12 years and also use a low dose estradiol patch, soy in place of dairy, and ground flax seed. For now my hot flashes are the least they have been since they started. I plan to continue with menoquil and discontinue the estradiol patch when I sign up for Medicare in 1.5 years.
I am starting my fourth bottle of Menoquil. It has truly kept the Hot Flashes under control.
Definately can tell a difference in energy levels, I don't feel as fatigued all the time. Also do not have cravings for sweets at all like I use to.
Wonderful product for relieving hot flashes!
I slept better after I started taking these but I can’t keep taking them because they are so big amd hard to swallow. I could handle taking 2 a day but 4 a day is just too much to swallow.
I am very pleased with the results I’ve used it about seven years, much better knowing that it’s natural and not a prescription.
So far so good! Took a couple of weeks but finally sleeping through the night. Alot less hot flashes too.
I have not received my free bottle of green tea that was to be in my order.
It's not quite a week ,but I can tell with the hot flashes, less Durning the day and night is alot better only once during the night..that's why I'm giving you this for now ask me in couple weeks..
I really like Menoquil.