Menoquil Reviews

of reviewers recommend Menoquil

Tell us how Menoquil made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Tried Menoquil for the first time and finished the bottle. Bought it again!!! Very Happy with the results as it helped me with many of the different symptoms from menopause. I highly recommend it!!!

Thank you for your review and purchasing our product/s.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealthfulfillment
Works great for my wife's Hot flashes when used properly. Been using for 2 years now. Just need to cycle off every 120 days for 30 days and get back on Menoquil. Thanks for helping when nothing else does !
Hello,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on our product!

iHealth Fulfillment
I wanted to take a few days before reviewing, so far this is the best product I have used for my symptoms. I have noticed an incredible increase in my patience and short-temper and irritability have diminished a LOT! Definitely recommend, I hope this continues, if it does I will continue to purchase it.
Hello Linda,

iHealthfulfillment
This product works exactly as described!
Dear Gina,

iHealthfulfillment
I have been taking Menoquil for 1 month and it helps to reduce the hot flashes during the day but not so much during the night. I ordered another bottle and hope to have more relief in another month.
Excellent product, really works to diminish hot flashes and night sweats.
Dear Joy,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

iHealth Fulfillment
I really like this product-I’ve been using it for about 2 years. Lessens the frequency of hot flashes.
Dear Tammy,

iHealthfulfillment
Menoquil is the only product I have found that effectively manages my hot flashes, night sweats, and irritability. Though I have tried other products, I keep coming back to Meoquil.

iHealth Fulfillment
Menoquil WORKS! It took 1 month before I started to see results. I have been using this product for over two years and am very pleased.

I like this product

iHealth Fulfillment
After only 2 weeks on Menoquil I feel much more energetic, have begun losing a few pounds, and just generally feel better.

iHealth Fulfillment
Help me a lot with my severe hot flashes. Wonderful!!

iHealth Fulfillment
It really does seem to help

iHealth Fulfillment
After one month it seems like my hot flashes have been reduced and are less severe.

iHealth Fulfillment
The product is fabulous and provides menopausal symptom relief at 100% with no side effects!! Worth every cent!!

Quick and easy service

iHealthfulfillment
Excellent product and beneficial for my Menopause symptoms.
Dear Florangel,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review.

Great product
Thank you for your review, Anthony!

We appreciate your business. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Love it.
Thank you for your review, Wanetta!

So far so good
Thank you for your review, Veronica!

Poor discount offers