Menoquil Reviews

of reviewers recommend Menoquil

Tell us how Menoquil made you happy
Tried Menoquil for the first time and finished the bottle. Bought it again!!! Very Happy with the results as it helped me with many of the different symptoms from menopause. I highly recommend it!!!
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review and purchasing our product/s.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

Healthy Regards,
iHealthfulfillment
Shipping was quick
Posted 1 hour ago
so far Ive taken this supplement for approx 4 days. I feel great I haven't felt this clear for a long time. I still want to give it 30 days
Works well for me been taking it for over a year. Recommend to a lot of friends.
It's been great for me. I wish it wasn't so expensive
I seem to have more energy, thinking clearer, and sleeping better.
Hot flashes all night. Thought I was going to lose my mind with no sleep. Tried several over-the-counter suggested by my Gyn... not good. Like drinking water, no help. Some even gave me heart palpitations. I took a chance on Menoquil. I will NEVER be without it. In 2 days my flashes were gone!!!!! Been taking fir 6 months - its a miracle!! A true blessing. I recommend to anyone and everyone!!!
only taken it for 2 days..not sure how its gonna work yet.
So far it took a long time to arrive and it’s only been 4 days but I notice no results yet. I still have big time hot flashes and no mood change.
I've only been taking these for three days and I have very mild symptoms as far as hot flashes (pre-menopausal) but I know my hormones have been out of whack for quite sometime. So since I've changed my diet and been taking these supplements I do feel a difference in my body and overall feeling of well being
Thank goodness my sister turned me on to this amazing product!
Since I started taking MenoquilStore I have been able to sleep through the night and I no longer wake up drenched with sweat!!
Ordered over a month ago. Charged to my credit card IMMEDIATELY and as of June 30th have still not received, Made three phone calls and several e-mails! Terrible service. Enough "we are so sorry"!!!!
Have not received the order!
I have been waiting for this product for a month now for my product. I am very disappointed and don't think I will re-order from you in the future.
I gave ordered this twice now and still haven’t received my product.
I haven’t recorded my product yet!! Keep telling me you were overwhelmed with orders. How can I rate something if I’ve never received it?
Menoquil does a great job of reducing my menopause symptoms.
Complete remission of menopausal symptoms!
Excellent service & product!
Didn't work for me. How can I cancel?
Menoquil is rated 4.39 based on 127 reviews