Menoquil Reviews

of reviewers recommend Menoquil

Tell us how Menoquil made you happy
Tried Menoquil for the first time and finished the bottle. Bought it again!!! Very Happy with the results as it helped me with many of the different symptoms from menopause. I highly recommend it!!!
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review and purchasing our product/s.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealthfulfillment
Your website is very difficult to use not user-friendly! It needs a lot of work. I love the product, but a pain to try and order online through your website.
It’s a good way to help with menopausal symptoms.
Dear Charlotte,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

iHealth Fulfillment
I have been taking this now for almost a year and I love it. When I don't take it all my symptoms come back full force but when I do take it, it not only considerably helps with hot flashes, night sweats and hunger but it also helps my joints
Dear Lori,

iHealth Fulfillment
Fantastic product!! As a woman who cannot take hormone replacement due to family history of breast/ovarian/uteran cancer, this product is fantastic. It helps with all the symptoms of menopause and definitely helps with hot flashes. Would recommend to anyone going through the changes. Must healthier than the hormones the dr. would put you on.

iHealth Fulfillment
Very good product! Helps relieve my symptoms!
`Dear Vicki,

iHealth Fulfillment
So far, I've only used it for three weeks. I am sleeping better and my hot flashes are weaker and less frequent. I will continue taking it and hopefully, my energy level will get better, too.

iHealth Fulfillment
Menoquil worked wonders to alleviate my severe hot flashes!

iHealth Fulfillment
Love it! It takes care of all my menopause problems.
Hello Patty,

iHealth Fulfillment
I love these pills and how much a difference they make! I will not run out again!!
Hello Melissa,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review.

Prompt service
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

iHealth Fulfillment
Everything arrived on time.im looking forward to see if it will help. Thank you
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

iHealth Fulfillment
After 2 weeks my hot flashes are almost completely gone. My mood and appetite have improved as well. Thank you!
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are glad that you are satisfied with Menoquil benefits.

iHealth Fulfillment
Within the first two weeks most of my menopause symptoms subsided.

iHealth Fulfillment
It's a must try product Made a difference in my life.
Hello Janet,

iHealth Fulfillment
I have to admit that I was Unsure whether or not this product would work for me. I’ve tried so many other all natural products that didn’t work and I must say that this product does everything that it has a promise. My hot flashes have decreased significantly, no more night sweats, and my vaginal dryness is completely gone. Thank you for creating a product that actually works!
Hello Alyssa,

iHealth Fulfillment
I started taking Menoquil 8 years ago when my perimenopausal symptoms started at 46 yo. They stopped within 2 months, and when I had my blood tested last year at age 54, I was told that im post menopausal. I sailed through symptom free. I highly recommend.
Hello Kathy,

Great for hot flashes

iHealth Fulfillment
I've been taking menoquil for a few years. I still have hot flashes but not as bad.

iHealth Fulfillment
After 5 days of taking menoquil my night sweats are gone. As for my hot flashes I’m done to 1 or 2 a day compare to 20 or 30 times a day. My mood swings are so much better. I would recommend this product to anyone needing relief from menopause instead of the alternative RHT.
Hello Letitia,

iHealth Fulfillment
I have been taking Menoquil for a week now and it has helped with the hot flashes it is a good product, I definitely recommend this product
Hello Susan,