Menoquil Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Menoquil

Tell us how Menoquil made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Tried Menoquil for the first time and finished the bottle. Bought it again!!! Very Happy with the results as it helped me with many of the different symptoms from menopause. I highly recommend it!!!"
"I didnt realize what a difference Menoquil made until I ran out! Especially with the sweating and overheating. After day two, I rushed back to their site and ordered more! Will make sure I never run out again! :/"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I've tried many, many products. Nothing has come close to Meniquil I am a breast cancer survivor and I am u able to use HTR, Meniquil has saved my day."
"Works very well. Wish I could get the 10% off every month."
"Love this product, took a a couple of weeks to take effect, hot flushes are hardly noticeable and the insomnia has gone. I have been using this product for over a year, highly recommended."
"Effective Product."