Mensroom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mensroom
Read Mensroom Reviews
Very fast service, arrived before I gave my order a thought!
Would recommend shopping elsewhere. Poor customer experience.
I made a purchase online and was glad to receive good communication and delivery updates from Mensroom, Thanks so much for your good service.
New shaver head arrived very fast thanks a lot.

The service was good even though it took 2 weeks to come to the South Island .
FAST EFFICIENT AND WELL PRICED - THANKS GUYS
Great price, well packaged and sent promptly, just awesome and recommended to all.
Mensroom were great. Prompt delivery and no dramas.
The item ordered was exactly what I needed fast and efficient service also 10 out of 10 Many thanks
Great customer service
Excellent service as usual
Product is fine. Charged me 9$ for delivery. meant to arrive in 1-3 days. Arrived almost two weeks after order was placed. The package was signature required, however it was left in the mailbox with half of it hanging out. I know due to COVID couriers are a bit shaky. But I Complained to mensroom and all I got was excuses.
Great service ,communication re product availability, fantastic
Really quick to action my request, and got my order delivered within 1 day! Will highly recommend others to shop from here, and motivate this family business to grow further:)
5 Stars Guys. I have Received my Shaver Heads, in good time, Product is as per Spec and am very Happy, Cheers Geoff
Sent the wrong part even though the order clearly stated what was ordered. Guess it happens but not good
Excellent service and great pricing Best deal I could find And now I’m impressed with the company I’ll be a regular customer
Excellent service.
5/5 Stars! Product made it to me in a very timely manner and works great. Excellent quality trimmer and much better pricing than you'd get elsewhere. Definitely recommend!
Mensroom is rated 4.82 based on 192 reviews