Mensroom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mensroom
Read Mensroom Reviews
Product is fine. Charged me 9$ for delivery. meant to arrive in 1-3 days. Arrived almost two weeks after order was placed. The package was signature required, however it was left in the mailbox with half of it hanging out. I know due to COVID couriers are a bit shaky. But I Complained to mensroom and all I got was excuses.
Sent the wrong part even though the order clearly stated what was ordered. Guess it happens but not good
I like lock kiwi business and happy to support your family. But, To be honest, my shopping experience in this time not good, i ordered the brush, i saw the shipping time is 1-2 days, shipping time not too far different, but out of my image the problem is you guys, after a week a just sent this item, if you dont have item in your store you should mark and remaining people like "out of strock", but i havent seen anything like that, if i know you will send my brush after a week, i wont order from your website, because i really need to change my current one, sorry to say this, but i hope your bussiness can improve, that is main thing online shopping should taking care about, thanks!
Mensroom is rated 4.8 based on 201 reviews