Mensroom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mensroom
Read Mensroom Reviews
Great service, really quick delivery and great product at a good price!
Fast delivery. Products works as described. Nothing more to ask, very good service, thank you.
Swift delivery, great price and easy shopping. This is my first of many purchases to come from Mensroom. Two thumbs up!
Order arrived quickly and communication was excellent.
Perfect! I bought the G4 trimmer set and love it, I used to have massive issues with pulling/tugging using my previous Remington (even after deep cleaning and re-oiling so don't @ me). This works like a dream, holds charge well and works while plugged in so that's a massive bonus. SUPER Quick delivery from Mensroom too, arrived the next day. Great service and products! Definitely buying again.
Very pleased with the service could not believe how quickly it came very pleased with the product .
Fast, easy to use and good price
A great trimmer. Plenty of different attachments to use. Had great service from Tamara re sending email updates regarding delay and delivery problems due to covid, even sending emails at 11pm at night. Awesome work guys.
I am really please with the quick delivery of my head shaver. Now totally independent with my hair cuts. Love to look. Cheers Sue
I'm always a bit nervous about buying anything on line as I have been stung in the past. I can totally recommend shopping at Mensroom.You can shop for quality products with confidence that they are going to be delivered. Very impressed with the service and I will be shopping with them again.
Excellent product and timely delivered
Thank you for your service. I obtained new blades for my Phillips shaver from you that Noel Leeming told me were unobtainable but the could sell me a new shaver
Definitely would recommend mensroom 100%
Excellent service. Too marks.
Got a good deal on some toothbrush heads. They arrived very promptly!
Nice easy website to use and product delivered quickly so very happy! Also good to support a kiwi owned business.
Thank you .
Excellent service. Pleased with the way you kept me "In the loop".
Great service and Got it in short time.
Fantastic service, processed the order in LEvel 4 lockdown, and receivedf a few days later from NZ Couriers. Really happy with the product, and have used it twice so far.
Mensroom is rated 4.8 based on 201 reviews