meow.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend meow.com

Tell us how meow.com made you happy
Design was not as advertised. "Buttery soft" material was merely an ordinary "Jerzees" brand scratchy goody. A good cause, but product not worth the money.
I received my order but the quality is awful...the shirts are not “kitten soft”, the designs are plastic like iron ons and you cannot return for a refund, you have to get a store credit. But they say only ONE person can handle those and she has yet to contact me.
I would recommend not ordering from them. Not even sure they are really sending money to help the cats.
Order dec 31. Got shipping notice January 4. Package has never arrived and tracking shows new received at post office. No customer service response. So disappointed. Looks like I am not the only one.
Currently on day 17 still no package. Contacted customer service numerous times to cancel no response back. This place is a scam clearly doesn’t even have a phone number to call. Will be reporting the charge as fraud. Very disappointed I only ordered because I thought I was helping cats.
Never received my $159 order. Ordered nov 28 and still have nothing. They only send auto response emails. The shipping company has no record of a package, just a label. They are not reshipping or giving a refund!!! Stay away from this business!!!! Save yourself the aggravation and money!!!!! Horrible
Placed an order, three weeks later it arrives but it’s the wrong shirt. I contacted support three times and got the same automated response that deliveries were being delayed due to COVID but my order had nothing to do with that. I have yet to talk to anyone in support.
I ordered several sweatshirts for Christmas. I was drawn in by a Facebook ad, I don’t usually do this but the shirts were super cute and I liked the cause. I was NOT disappointed! I sweatshirts are good quality Gildan brand shirts and the screen printing is well done. I’ve washed each shirt twice with no issue, I will start turning them inside out per the company’s recommendation. The shipping took slightly longer than expected but I don’t believe that’s the company’s fault, everyone knows the postal service was overwhelmed this year! I will definitely be a repeat customer.
Ordered on 10/30, shipped 11/6 and j received the items 11/17. Items were exactly as described and decent quality. I would definitely order again.
i dont know if its a scam or not but 10 days later and the tracking says usps is still awaiting the item.
re3twrgeahtsgytndg