mercers furniture Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend mercers furniture

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does mercers furniture deliver?

Tell us how mercers furniture made you happy

"I ordered a sideboard, tv unit, side table and book case . All I can say is wow the furniture came within a day of ordering . It’s easy to put together and the quality is amazing everyone has commented and thought it was a lot more expensive . Would highly recommend and I will be buying lots more in the future"
Are you mercers furniture? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Had slight damage on one side of cabinet I purchased , when I notified them they immediately sent a replacement within 24hrs. They have a good communication with customers and quality items at very good prices. The same item I purchased was a lot more expensive locally and would have charged for delivery."
mercers furniture is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews