mercers furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend mercers furniture

Tell us how mercers furniture made you happy
mercers furniture 1 star review on 10th September 2020
Gary Saxton
mercers furniture 1 star review on 24th January 2020
Sean Baddiley
mercers furniture 1 star review on 24th January 2020
Sean Baddiley
More Photos & Videos
Very bad quality and bad customer service.
I Purchased full bedroom suite from this company.
Furniture items purchased were very poor quality with twisted and split panels
Contacted customer service who simply offered 15 pounds compensation off an order that cost me over 700 pounds, other option offered was to disassemble and send back flat pack which was not an option as it was screwed and bonded after explaining that the item could not be disassembled they simply dismissed me saying that was my only option
I purchased a small double bed and 5ft dining room table. I purchased these items due to the delivery date given. It turned out that they couldn’t meet the delivery date as they don’t deliver weekends.

When the items arrived on unpacking we found that one of the chairs was broken and can’t be fixed or used.

I have emailed the seller whom requested information from the labels so they could send a replacement part unfortunately I have not had a reply to my email.

I will update this review pending any reply I get back from mercer’s furniture.
I ordered a sideboard, tv unit, side table and book case . All I can say is wow the furniture came within a day of ordering . It’s easy to put together and the quality is amazing everyone has commented and thought it was a lot more expensive . Would highly recommend and I will be buying lots more in the future
Had slight damage on one side of cabinet I purchased , when I notified them they immediately sent a replacement within 24hrs. They have a good communication with customers and quality items at very good prices. The same item I purchased was a lot more expensive locally and would have charged for delivery.
mercers furniture is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews