mercers furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend mercers furniture

Tell us how mercers furniture made you happy
I ordered a sideboard, tv unit, side table and book case . All I can say is wow the furniture came within a day of ordering . It’s easy to put together and the quality is amazing everyone has commented and thought it was a lot more expensive . Would highly recommend and I will be buying lots more in the future
Had slight damage on one side of cabinet I purchased , when I notified them they immediately sent a replacement within 24hrs. They have a good communication with customers and quality items at very good prices. The same item I purchased was a lot more expensive locally and would have charged for delivery.
I purchased a small double bed and 5ft dining room table. I purchased these items due to the delivery date given. It turned out that they couldn’t meet the delivery date as they don’t deliver weekends. When the items arrived on unpacking we found that one of the chairs was broken and can’t be fixed or used. I have emailed the seller whom requested information from the labels so they could send a replacement part unfortunately I have not had a reply to my email. I will update this review pending any reply I get back from mercer’s furniture.
mercers furniture is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews