Mihenna LLC Reviews

Happiness Grade

Mihenna LLC have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and refunds.

Price - Excellent

Industry Average
I’ve always wanted freckles since I remember. This product helped me achieve that! Good for quality-price.
- Joana Lopes
I ordered a henna kit for my daughter. She absolutely loved it! I didn’t know what to expect, but we were very happy with the quality of the henna and the stencil stickers that were included in the kit. The price was great, the product was great, and our daughter was thrilled. I’d absolutely recommend this to anyone and will definitely purchase this again. Thank you!
- Selina Covington
I saw good reviews and it was at a nice price range.

Delivery - Fast

Industry Average
Excellent service, fast delivery, beautiful product!
- Anonymous
Amazing, good results, fast delivery, good costumer service!
- Staydjina Bazile
The product I purchased didn’t work at all, but I’ll give MiHenna 3 stars for quick delivery.
- Rachel White

Refunds - Easy

Industry Average
ADDENDUM: although the product did not work for my daughter, the company provided a refund and were helpful.
- Heidi Commins
The company was quick in replying and offering me a refund & too keep item if it arrived which was great customer service.
- Anonymous
Did not work. Tried multiple times. I even kept it on over night and nothing showed up. I’m tan but I’m not THAT tan. There’s no reason it shouldn’t show up. HOWEVER I was sent a 2nd cone in good faith by the company as well as a full refund. Great customer service just not a good product for medium to dark skin tones.
- Symphony Charles
93.75%
Industry Average
second time purchasing something from here and it’s very fast and great service
- Anonymous
Excellent service, fast delivery, beautiful product!
- Anonymous
I'm so glad I found Mihenna. The stencils are very easy to use for Indian festivals and holidays. The designs are really beautiful. The paste is of very high quality -- even leaving it on for an hour gives you a pretty dark stain. Their customer service is excellent and they respond promptly. I am a repeat customer and highly recommend this shop.