Mihenna LLC Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade

Mihenna LLC have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their customer service and are happy with their refunds.

C-

Refunds - Average

57.14%
Industry Average
My henna arrived and had condensation in the packaging from the triple digits we have had here in California. I followed instructions but after three attempts. I just trashed it what waste of my money.😡update:there going to refund my 💰
- Faye Thompson
never received my parcel, it’s been 1 month now... but they refunded my kit so good customer service
- Anonymous
ADDENDUM: although the product did not work for my daughter, the company provided a refund and were helpful.
- Heidi Commins
91.67%
Industry Average
Works! I will always buy from this website. Customer service is great. Delivery is fast and products are well packaged.
- Kathleen Hough
- Anonymous
The second cone was far better than the first cone. I have ordered more cones. They are easier I think to use. I do get a veery small rash but it goes away after awhile. I will continue to use the MiHenna cones. Thank you. It really takes a lot of practice to use them. But the old saying still goes in that practice makes perfect. Customer service is great!