Mihenna LLC Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade

Mihenna LLC have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

100.00%
Industry Average
I’ve always wanted freckles since I remember. This product helped me achieve that! Good for quality-price.
- Joana Lopes
I ordered a henna kit for my daughter. She absolutely loved it! I didn’t know what to expect, but we were very happy with the quality of the henna and the stencil stickers that were included in the kit. The price was great, the product was great, and our daughter was thrilled. I’d absolutely recommend this to anyone and will definitely purchase this again. Thank you!
- Selina Covington
I saw good reviews and it was at a nice price range.
A

Delivery - Fast

100.00%
Great packaging fast delivery
- Vincent Delacruz
amazing ! gave me natural freckles and darkened my freckles I already had. Definitely purchasing again. Delivery took a while but they compensated for that. Great customer service for sure
- Gabby Garcia
Quick delivery. Quality products.
- Gabriel Trujillo
C-

Refunds - Average

57.14%
Industry Average
My henna arrived and had condensation in the packaging from the triple digits we have had here in California. I followed instructions but after three attempts. I just trashed it what waste of my money.😡update:there going to refund my 💰
- Faye Thompson
ADDENDUM: although the product did not work for my daughter, the company provided a refund and were helpful.
- Heidi Commins
Did not work. Tried multiple times. I even kept it on over night and nothing showed up. I’m tan but I’m not THAT tan. There’s no reason it shouldn’t show up. HOWEVER I was sent a 2nd cone in good faith by the company as well as a full refund. Great customer service just not a good product for medium to dark skin tones.
- Symphony Charles
88.24%
- Gabby Garcia
Customer service is beyond wonderful. The product is excellent!
- Anonymous
There was an error in shipping my order and I received one not two boxes. I reached out and they fixed it immediately. A sign of a great company driven by good customer service.