Mihenna LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mihenna LLC

Tell us how Mihenna LLC made you happy
The henna was so incredibly easy to use for a first timer! The freckles lasted for days and looked so natural and pigmented. Shipping was incredibly fast despite living in the world of 2022. Would definitely recommend this henna to others!!
So easy to use and left the perfect stain! Not too light and not too dark.
my order shipped so quick and the package is adorable! the instructions are easy to follow and the henna is great quality. thank you, MiHenna :)
Nice product! Loving it!
This is the BEST henna ever is smelled so nice and so easy to make 100% recommend
It looks cute and natural but honestly does not last more than a day, maybe two. It's not expensive for what it is but don't be fooled.
Wonderful ...staying power for overnight....deep rich color...long lasting....will defiantly be a repeat customer...
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 1st September 2022
Best henna! It stays on for ar least a week.
I am a first time customer and this company has great customer service.
package arrived quickly and nicely boxed
Packaging is cute and simple. Love the product and will be buying again !
I’ve been using this product for a about two years! I naturally have freckles with tannning… but as I’ve gotten older (30) I’ve decided to change my skin care routine! This product give you the natural glow of freckles, without the sun!! Also, smells sooo good! Peeep the red box in the second pic! It’s apart of my bi weekly routine:)
Amazing, good results, fast delivery, good costumer service!
I paid extra for overnight shipping and it’s been a week since I placed my order and I still have not received the product.
It’s been two weeks and absolutely nothing. I have no idea where my package is and I’ve gotten nothing back from customer service. This sucks because I was genuinely so excited to shop from here because I had heard nothing but good things about this place. But it seems like a lot of people are having this same problem:(
I ADORE this henna shop. I’ve always wanted natural freckles and was always frightened to try henna because of all the fails on YouTube. LISTEN TO ME, BUY THIS! It’s the best henna, I feel like a fool when I switched from Mihenna to hennacaravn because of the prices but the quality was absolute garbage. I’m back to my roots and STAYING a loyal customer to mihenna 4L.
Love love! This is my second time ordering this product and I love it! Super easy and love how you can store it and it’ll Last a while. I really enjoy this product would defiantly recommend this
I really liked how the package came in, the package is very pretty and the product is great no problems at all. I would definitely buy again
I love how this product looks on my skin ! So beautiful and clean, I am obsessed !!!
I ordered a kit with stencils and it's been really fun to play around with. The only thing is that since you have to leave the henna on for a few hours, you have to leave the stencil sticker with it or it'll disturb the dye, so that can be a little annoying. But, the result is way better than I could achieve freehand, so it works for me! The packaging was also so cute. And I could not find the exact stencil style I wanted anywhere else, so I'm very grateful MiHenna had these.
I use this to make fake semi-permanent freckles on me and my sister face and it works beautifully. I love the product and will definitely buy again. :)
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.4 based on 404 reviews