Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Michelle Martinez
More Photos & Videos
Such an amazing company! The henna is top tier quality. I’m coming here anytime I need henna!
The henna I received from MiHenna was great quality and worked so well! I definitely recommend these products.
I am left handed so it was a little difficult at first. But after I kept trying it became easier on certain designs for me - being a lefty. So I decided to put it in a small clear application bottles instead.

For me the cone was awkward and big but very manageable. Their cones are good & strong - at least for me they were. But I do prefer the application bottles insteaad.
i mean i haven’t used other henna before but it was really nice and easy to use :)
Fast shipping!
Shalina was very attentive and answered to my messages quickly. I'm delighted with my order 😊
i don’t know if i did it wrong but the colour came out orange when i wanted to make freckles
My henna arrived and had condensation in the packaging from the triple digits we have had here in California. I followed instructions but after three attempts. I just trashed it what waste of my money.😡update:there going to refund my 💰
quick delivery, very happy. can’t wait to use the stencils!
I always get my orders quick , and freckles look real
This is my second time purchasing the freckle kit and I love it! They look so natural and they’re so easy to apply, this is definitely a great product and has become a staple in my beauty routine.
I loveeeee the freckle kit it’s been a super fun diy to try at home and it’s super easy, I definitely recommend!!!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
I wanted to “add on” to my freckles and after trying several methods landed on Mihenna! I found that I had to leave it on at least 3-4 hours so overnight or at least late evening into night worked best for me. They gradually darken and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on my cute little freckles that no one ever noticed before. So far they have lasted at least a week and so fun and easy to dot on!
I really enjoyed this, me and my friend did freckles and cute symbols on our ankles some recommendations
Give templets of designs to make it easier for beginners
Make handling easier for beginners
Henna remover or solution that helps remove henna if mistake is made
Otherwise great protect, fast shipping, and overall good activity
Tried the product three times before giving up. Does not show up on skin. Will not buy again.
To you expensive I can get a henna cone and stencils and coconut oil just for 5 dollars
Hi! We're sorry you feel that way! The cheaper cones you find on the market are not all natural and organic like ours - you have to be careful, please check that they do not have added chemicals and dyes for extended shelf life and darker staining / all which can be very harmful to the skin. Also our sticker stencils are designed in house and are the absolute best quality you will find on the market. Hope this helps understand our pricing :) xoxo Mihenna Team
Absolutely amazing product! Loved the personalization options, shipping was quick
I bought this kit for my teenage granddaugters birthday. She loves it!
Works! I will always buy from this website. Customer service is great. Delivery is fast and products are well packaged.
Love it So much!! Looks so good with everything!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 23rd August 2020