Mihenna LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mihenna LLC

Tell us how Mihenna LLC made you happy
Loved this product!
Love this kit! I have loved putting on mehndi (henna) since I was a little girl but was never satisfied with the way it looked especially when I did it on myself. Now I can put it one whenever and it looks great!
Never received. No one has answered me.
Quick delivery. Quality products.
I couldn’t be happier with my henna kit. I love the variety of stencils and how easy the instructions are to create beautiful henna designs. I would definitely order again and highly recommend!
I love it. Such a great starter kit. It was shipped right on time for a great xmas gift.
The stencils and Henna was AMAZING!! They were for my teenage nieces, nephew and daughter to do during the holidays. Great quality. Easy to use. THANK YOU!!
There was an error in shipping my order and I received one not two boxes. I reached out and they fixed it immediately. A sign of a great company driven by good customer service.
I loved the henna stencils that I got and how they didn’t take that long to process!! What I have an issue with is that my package took two weeks to get here:( I had ordered it on dec 2nd and it got here on the 14th. I’m pretty sure that has nothing to do with your company considering the virus is going on but I thought I’d just let your company know.
My second time buying from Mihenna. It lasts a decent amount of days and works great for freckles!
It didnt work, the freckles were so light that they were barely there, left it on for over 2 hours after the first time I did it didnt work either.
I have not received your product yet. I order three kits as Christmas presents at the amount of $97.50. I’m crossing my fingers they will get here before Christmas. When your product has been used. I will send a review. No rating, have not received.
Hi Vanya,

This order #8582 is showing delivered by USPS 5 days after it had been placed. We also sent a tracking number via email on Dec 4th 9:31am. (the same day your order was placed)

If for some reason your order did not arrive as USPS is showing for tracking number: 9400111202079496590041 Please email us at info@mihenna.com for further assistance. xoxox
Exceptionally high quality product, and excellent customer service.
I don’t have the item to review ??? It’s not arrived
Love Mihenna, it’s my 5th box in 6 months!
Love the henna freckles!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Amazing! I am so happy with the result ! Perfect to make natural freckles
Fast delivery. Nice packaging
I love it they stick so well and the designs are amazing!
I didn’t expect the tattoo to be this dark! It looks soooo good! I’ve used other stains that aren’t as intense as this. The product arrived quickly and in good shape. I didn’t have any issues!
The product was exactly what promised and arrived very quickly! The instructions were very clear and easy to follow. The freckles have also stayed very well (:
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 17th November 2020