Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Michelle Martinez
More Photos & Videos
My order took longer than what it advertised but I guess with covid situation I blame post office. The company was quick in replying and offering me a refund & too keep item if it arrived which was great customer service. Eventually I received it but very disappointed. There was a leak so I’m guessing that might be why it didn’t work. Did not stain at all and I left it on multiple times and even overnight. No makeup or even moisturizer before applying. Maybe I’ll attempt to order again, only because service was great.
The stencils are really awesome!! Best for someone who is not good at Hina art.
Worked great for everyone but me lol. My freckles were done twice and only my nose really got visible. The cheeks are light no matter what was done or how long it was left on.
Love this product..
I really really wanted to like this product, based on the reviews, and the beautiful packing and pretty website, and my need to want freckles over my nose. But sigh, the outcome was not what I expected at all. I followed the directions to use the henna as freckles on my face. During the first attempt, I let the henna rest on my face for 2.5 hours. As directed, I used (gently) a paper towel and coconut oil to help rub it off. But all of the henna came off. :( So I decided to try a second attempt, and let the henna set overnight (over 8 hours), and still the exact same outcome. All the henna came off. :( Super disappointments.
I order the freckle kit and it was supposed to come with the henna cone and the coconut oil roller bottle but mine was missing the coconut oil roller.
Absolutely love this product and fast shipping!
Great quality items! Ordered the Ring kit and it showed up without the cone of henna paste- which they apologized for and immediately sent (along with a free stencil) after notifying them. Great customer service and probably the highest quality stencils I’ve used (and I’ve use a lot!), highly recommend!
Got the Mihenna freckle kit as a birthday present and I LOVE IT! The henna cone is good sized. The freckles look so natural. The instructions are straight forward, It’s super easy to do. I will definitely be purchasing again when I run out of henna.
The freckles turned out amazing, and have lasted about two weeks
I ordered a henna kit for my daughter. She absolutely loved it! I didn’t know what to expect, but we were very happy with the quality of the henna and the stencil stickers that were included in the kit. The price was great, the product was great, and our daughter was thrilled. I’d absolutely recommend this to anyone and will definitely purchase this again. Thank you!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 15th May 2020
Very good, henna went away after three washes.
worked really well! great stain, and arrived quickly :) would order again
I absolutely love love love this package I ordered, I would Highly recommend
I love my freckles!! It took me 2 tries to perfect them to look natural but I’m in love. They aren’t too dark at all. I left them on 2 hours the first go and they were too light. Second time I did 4 and they were just right! This tube is going to last for months also! I look like a Snapchat filter 😂 buy it!
I ordered this as a gift for my Granddaughter. She was very excited to receive it. The packages arrived as promised.
I absolutely love this product!! The henna freckles are so cute and it is very easy to use especially with the easy instruction booklet it comes with. The henna smell is so relaxing and very non irritating. My freckles have lasted a long time plus the coconut oil is perfect!!!
It was such cute packaging, clear instructions and the freckles came out so so cute I’m so gonna make a habit out of this, it’s way easier than drawing them on everyday.
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Never received it yet
honestly, I love this product. I would definitely and am definitely going to repurchase the freckle kit. I only gave 4 stars because it didn’t last a whole week on my face so I had to reapply it. other than that, no complaints 🤩🤩
Mihenna LLC is rated 3.85 based on 47 reviews