Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 21st December 2021
Felicia Lohnes
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 10th November 2021
Got here super fast and great costumer service! I am in LOVE with this henna! Super fun and lasts a long time!!
Very easy to do and it turned out beautifully. An added bonus is that the henna paste smells good.
delivery was fast and product was good quality 10/10 recommend
I got a few different stencils and the freckles kit. The stencils are really amazing! The Henna in general is very good, I just have to find the right way to make the freckles, but otherwise everything was great!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 18th January 2022
Creative packaging but tube arrived busted. Tint is fairly light even for fair skin. I will try a third application.
The quality of the henna is amazing! i live for this!
Love love love!! My order came super quick and the kit was soooo easy to apply. It’s going on almost 2 weeks and my stain is still on. I cannot wait to do more. Happy customer here!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 13th January 2022
Love it. Got it for a friend. Getting one for myself now!
Everything was delivered with care. Nice packaging.
Great packaging and fast shipping can’t wait to try the product out will leave update review!
I just received my package, and the instructions are simple and easy to follow. I love how easy it is to use the stencil and the henna
I absolutely loved this product! I had given my friends henna tattoos while we were together during our college break & also some henna freckles! They all turned out amazing. Will definitely buy again.
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 6th January 2022 Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 6th January 2022
I ordered the bachelorette kit, it delivered to me within a reasonable amount of time. Came with more than enough stickers/stencils. So many cute, different options to cater to each person's unique style. Absolutely love that its 100% organic ingredients. Came with simple instructions. Definitely gonna order more in the future. Love it. 10/10
Very fast shipping, amazing quality, and cute box!!
I love it and it came very neat and cute packaging! I’m sooo ready to try it out!! :)
The henna didn’t really show up on my skin. After i left it on for the amount if time recommended.
I really like supporting this business. I used the henna on my mom and she loved it too! Showed up really nicely on her skin :)
I absolutely LOVED this henna! It went on so good without any issues, my skin had no bad reactions and it looks so great! I used it for freckles and also on my hands and it looks very nice! I also loved the packaging when it came in the mail! All in all great experience and I will be getting more when I run out!
Love the product. A little smaller than I expected, but a little goes a long way. Love it and will it but again!
Cute company, nice packaging, even delivered early.
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.32 based on 308 reviews