Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 17th July 2021
Valarie Amormino
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Gabby Garcia
I’ve always wanted freckles since I remember. This product helped me achieve that! Good for quality-price.
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Upon checking my emails, I noticed my Henna kit was supposed to have been delivered. I looked outside so excited it had been delivered to not see anything outside in my porch. I contacted Mihenna and was told to call the post office. I called the post office and they had no package for me. I emailed Mihenna back stating such and requested another kit. I have heard NOTHING from the company since. VERY DISAPPOINTED
Never received. No one has answered me.
I loveeeee the freckle kit it’s been a super fun diy to try at home and it’s super easy, I definitely recommend!!!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Did not work. Tried multiple times. I even kept it on over night and nothing showed up. I’m tan but I’m not THAT tan. There’s no reason it shouldn’t show up. HOWEVER I was sent a 2nd cone in good faith by the company as well as a full refund. Great customer service just not a good product for medium to dark skin tones.
We had such fun with our MiHenna kit! It was so simple to use and a week later our henna is still going strong!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Mihenna made everything simple from the templates to the henna. This was a fun and a great/easy introduction for some of my aunties to more complex henna designs.
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 27th June 2021
it smelled really good but the shade i got was a little too light so it didn't show up very well. i don't think i saw an option for a different shade though.
I absolutely love this henna! It’s amazing quality, great size, and my henna freckles look so real! I will be buying from mihenna again ❤️ Oh and another thing, the package it came in was adorable!
The stencil is great and super cute! It stays and place and I reused it twice, but I think that’s it’s limit. The stencil works the best if the henna dries while leaving the stencil on.
I love the henna it is the best henna I have ever tried,definitely would %100 recommend it.💖
Sucks doesn’t stay on my skin not really brown girl skin friendly couldn’t even see the henna on my skin
i don’t recommend it, i didn’t received my order and i couldn’t see where my order was, please if someone sees it i’d like to talk to someone of the brand to help me.
Came busted open, disappointed
didnt really show up. sad
I would give a better review if this hadn't given both my daughter and I a chemical burn. The skin was so puffy and red. I had to ice my daughters hand all night. I had it on for half of the time that she did and even my hand was very itchy. I felt so bad that I put it on her.
Hi Brandy, Sorry for this negative experience. We have never had this issue in the past, and emailed you last week once we noticed your post, to check up on you and your daughter. Our henna paste is composed of 100% organic ingredients, and has been certified 100% Organic by the USDA. There are no chemicals or dyes in our products. It sounds like your daughter had a sensitivity reaction to the essential oils found in the henna paste. Sorry for this very rare occurrence. We never heard back from our email last week so hope you and your daughter are doing fine and have recovered.
Product did not work.
Love this kit! I have loved putting on mehndi (henna) since I was a little girl but was never satisfied with the way it looked especially when I did it on myself. Now I can put it one whenever and it looks great!
Such an amazing company! The henna is top tier quality. I’m coming here anytime I need henna!
The henna I received from MiHenna was great quality and worked so well! I definitely recommend these products.
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.30 based on 282 reviews