Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 18th January 2022
Sarah Hübner
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 13th January 2022
Shelly Walker
I’ve always wanted freckles since I remember. This product helped me achieve that! Good for quality-price.
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Upon checking my emails, I noticed my Henna kit was supposed to have been delivered. I looked outside so excited it had been delivered to not see anything outside in my porch. I contacted Mihenna and was told to call the post office. I called the post office and they had no package for me. I emailed Mihenna back stating such and requested another kit. I have heard NOTHING from the company since. VERY DISAPPOINTED
Never received. No one has answered me.
I loveeeee the freckle kit it’s been a super fun diy to try at home and it’s super easy, I definitely recommend!!!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Did not work. Tried multiple times. I even kept it on over night and nothing showed up. I’m tan but I’m not THAT tan. There’s no reason it shouldn’t show up. HOWEVER I was sent a 2nd cone in good faith by the company as well as a full refund. Great customer service just not a good product for medium to dark skin tones.
These little bottles are a game changer. Easy to use and clean. The difference size tips help making beautiful designs.
The best out there they really care and it works great.
I love my henna! Only used it once so far but I’m excited to continue!!
super fast shipping! really great quality henna. 💗
I love this henna! It’s very easy to use for facial freckles 😊
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 27th January 2022
Got here super fast and great costumer service! I am in LOVE with this henna! Super fun and lasts a long time!!
I absolutely loved this product! I had given my friends henna tattoos while we were together during our college break & also some henna freckles! They all turned out amazing. Will definitely buy again.
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 6th January 2022 Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 6th January 2022
I absolutely LOVED this henna! It went on so good without any issues, my skin had no bad reactions and it looks so great! I used it for freckles and also on my hands and it looks very nice! I also loved the packaging when it came in the mail! All in all great experience and I will be getting more when I run out!
We had such fun with our MiHenna kit! It was so simple to use and a week later our henna is still going strong!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Got my freckle kit in a short amount of time! I put it on right away and can’t wait to see the results!
Mihenna made everything simple from the templates to the henna. This was a fun and a great/easy introduction for some of my aunties to more complex henna designs.
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 27th June 2021
it smelled really good but the shade i got was a little too light so it didn't show up very well. i don't think i saw an option for a different shade though.
I absolutely love this henna! It’s amazing quality, great size, and my henna freckles look so real! I will be buying from mihenna again ❤️ Oh and another thing, the package it came in was adorable!
The stencil is great and super cute! It stays and place and I reused it twice, but I think that’s it’s limit. The stencil works the best if the henna dries while leaving the stencil on.
I love the henna it is the best henna I have ever tried,definitely would %100 recommend it.💖
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.35 based on 358 reviews