Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Michelle Martinez
More Photos & Videos
I loveeeee the freckle kit it’s been a super fun diy to try at home and it’s super easy, I definitely recommend!!!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Did not work. Tried multiple times. I even kept it on over night and nothing showed up. I’m tan but I’m not THAT tan. There’s no reason it shouldn’t show up. HOWEVER I was sent a 2nd cone in good faith by the company as well as a full refund. Great customer service just not a good product for medium to dark skin tones.
Such an amazing company! The henna is top tier quality. I’m coming here anytime I need henna!
The henna I received from MiHenna was great quality and worked so well! I definitely recommend these products.
I always get my orders quick , and freckles look real
This is my second time purchasing the freckle kit and I love it! They look so natural and they’re so easy to apply, this is definitely a great product and has become a staple in my beauty routine.
I wanted to “add on” to my freckles and after trying several methods landed on Mihenna! I found that I had to leave it on at least 3-4 hours so overnight or at least late evening into night worked best for me. They gradually darken and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on my cute little freckles that no one ever noticed before. So far they have lasted at least a week and so fun and easy to dot on!
Absolutely amazing product! Loved the personalization options, shipping was quick
Works! I will always buy from this website. Customer service is great. Delivery is fast and products are well packaged.
Love it So much!! Looks so good with everything!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 23rd August 2020
It was perfect! I let it stay for 4 hours and it kept darkening after that. Love the smell too!
Packaging was amazing - it was already ready to be gifted and my teen daughter loved it. It was high quality and a fine tip so you could free hand as well as use stencils. In fact we will be ordering more tubes of henna. I have had compliments on my henna body art and It is a beautiful rich color on the top of my foot where we went heavy and the mandala on my solar plexus was more delicate and the color is too. Appropriately so and as expected. Highly reccomendation this product. No offensive odor and high quality ingredients. This is not your average henna kit.
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 22nd August 2020 Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Mihenna makes using henna so easy. These stencils are beautiful. I've been using it all summer on myself and friends and we love the look!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 8th August 2020
Didn’t work at all. I tried several times.. left it in over night even and still didn’t work! Not happy at all
The first cone I got was leaking so they sent me a new one for free. Freckles are cute but they wash off after only a few days.
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.21 based on 142 reviews