Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 17th July 2021
Valarie Amormino
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Gabby Garcia
The henna I ordered came out orange and is hard to see.
The package came like in the picture and the shipping time was great nothing to say about that, but the product didn’t work for me sadly.
I feel as though I might just be stupid or just really oily. The henna comes off very easily and I don't really have any marks from them
So I got but did not work
This product is great I’ve never had any skin reactions, sometimes the product can come damage or just simply not work because it’s too old.
It didn't work. I left it on overnight and it still did not work. No freckles!
didnt really show up. sad
I have not received your product yet. I order three kits as Christmas presents at the amount of $97.50. I’m crossing my fingers they will get here before Christmas. When your product has been used. I will send a review. No rating, have not received.
Hi Vanya, This order #8582 is showing delivered by USPS 5 days after it had been placed. We also sent a tracking number via email on Dec 4th 9:31am. (the same day your order was placed) If for some reason your order did not arrive as USPS is showing for tracking number: 9400111202079496590041 Please email us at info@mihenna.com for further assistance. xoxox
It’s a ok product. It’s not very dark.
i don’t know if i did it wrong but the colour came out orange when i wanted to make freckles
never received my parcel, it’s been 1 month now... but they refunded my kit so good customer service
Mihenna works well but it takes a lot longer than that instructions say to leave a stain. It says in the directions wear the henna anywhere between 2 hours-12 hours depending on how dark you want the stain. I am slightly tan right now, but overall have light skin & after keeping the henna on for 3 hours I saw absolutely no stain at all. After about 6 hours there was a light brown stain but for best results I kept the henna on for about 9 hours. Once I got the stain as dark as I wanted it the freckles were very cute & lasted about a week.
ADDENDUM: although the product did not work for my daughter, the company provided a refund and were helpful. 3 stars for customer service. My daughter bought this product to use with her cousin. They tried it twice (2 applications), leaving it on their skin for the appropriate amount of time, but it did not take. When wiping off residue with the provided oil, as instructed, all of the henna product came off; not leaving any markings. Disappointed.
My sister and I have only tried it once on our faces and left it on for about 4 hours and nothing happened. I am disappointed because the recommended time was obviously not correct.
im so happy it never breaks my face out and is very gentle. however it never seems to stay on my face i wait usually 3 hours and still as soon as i wipe it off there is nothing left. so i wish it was darker. or maybe I'm missing something here.
Packaging wasn’t that great .. leaking all over otherwise it was good
Cute packaging, responsive sellers.
It was a great product, worked very well. The casing of the henna itself was thin and in between the creases of the wrapped plastic container, henna oils seeped through and got all over my hands. Also, the instructions said it will last for two weeks if kept refrigerated, I kept refrigerated and worked for no more than two days.but, I liked the color and easy to use tip
I order the freckle kit and it was supposed to come with the henna cone and the coconut oil roller bottle but mine was missing the coconut oil roller.
Very good, henna went away after three washes.
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.30 based on 282 reviews