Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Michelle Martinez
DIDNT WORK WHEN APPLIED TRIED SEVERAL TIMES
My henna arrived and had condensation in the packaging from the triple digits we have had here in California. I followed instructions but after three attempts. I just trashed it what waste of my money.😡update:there going to refund my 💰
Tried the product three times before giving up. Does not show up on skin. Will not buy again.
To you expensive I can get a henna cone and stencils and coconut oil just for 5 dollars
Hi! We're sorry you feel that way! The cheaper cones you find on the market are not all natural and organic like ours - you have to be careful, please check that they do not have added chemicals and dyes for extended shelf life and darker staining / all which can be very harmful to the skin. Also our sticker stencils are designed in house and are the absolute best quality you will find on the market. Hope this helps understand our pricing :) xoxo Mihenna Team
Didn’t work at all. I tried several times.. left it in over night even and still didn’t work! Not happy at all
Didn’t work. Tried it twice. One for 6hrs and one for 12hrs. Didn’t leave any freckles on my skin
My freckle kit did not work AT ALL. I am an esthetician and I followed the directions exactly and have done henna in the past. My friend got a kit and hers did not work either.
I didn't receive my order I send a email and did not return my money
I really really wanted to like this product, based on the reviews, and the beautiful packing and pretty website, and my need to want freckles over my nose. But sigh, the outcome was not what I expected at all. I followed the directions to use the henna as freckles on my face. During the first attempt, I let the henna rest on my face for 2.5 hours. As directed, I used (gently) a paper towel and coconut oil to help rub it off. But all of the henna came off. :( So I decided to try a second attempt, and let the henna set overnight (over 8 hours), and still the exact same outcome. All the henna came off. :( Super disappointments.
Never received it yet
Did not work for me but the company made it right and refunded my purchase after hearing about what happened. Thanks for the great customer service!
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.21 based on 142 reviews