Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 17th July 2021
Valarie Amormino
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Gabby Garcia
Bought the kit to make freckles but it did not work. Poor costumer service.
The color is very very light. It’s not dark enough to pass as freckles. It looks like very very light discolored spots. Very disappointed with the product.
This product did not work. For me at all didn’t like it
Didn’t work at all. Bought the freckle kit and just nothing happened. Followed instructions to the letter so pretty much a waste of $20+
Upon checking my emails, I noticed my Henna kit was supposed to have been delivered. I looked outside so excited it had been delivered to not see anything outside in my porch. I contacted Mihenna and was told to call the post office. I called the post office and they had no package for me. I emailed Mihenna back stating such and requested another kit. I have heard NOTHING from the company since. VERY DISAPPOINTED
I didn’t receive the product. I had it sent to my old address. I had emailed within one minute of ordering to let the company know that I had moved and my updated address. They sent it to my old one. I never received the product
Sucks doesn’t stay on my skin not really brown girl skin friendly couldn’t even see the henna on my skin
i don’t recommend it, i didn’t received my order and i couldn’t see where my order was, please if someone sees it i’d like to talk to someone of the brand to help me.
Came busted open, disappointed
I would give a better review if this hadn't given both my daughter and I a chemical burn. The skin was so puffy and red. I had to ice my daughters hand all night. I had it on for half of the time that she did and even my hand was very itchy. I felt so bad that I put it on her.
Hi Brandy, Sorry for this negative experience. We have never had this issue in the past, and emailed you last week once we noticed your post, to check up on you and your daughter. Our henna paste is composed of 100% organic ingredients, and has been certified 100% Organic by the USDA. There are no chemicals or dyes in our products. It sounds like your daughter had a sensitivity reaction to the essential oils found in the henna paste. Sorry for this very rare occurrence. We never heard back from our email last week so hope you and your daughter are doing fine and have recovered.
Ink was on for 3 hours and you could not see the design at all
Product did not work.
Never received. No one has answered me.
DIDNT WORK WHEN APPLIED TRIED SEVERAL TIMES
My henna arrived and had condensation in the packaging from the triple digits we have had here in California. I followed instructions but after three attempts. I just trashed it what waste of my money.😡update:there going to refund my 💰
Tried the product three times before giving up. Does not show up on skin. Will not buy again.
To you expensive I can get a henna cone and stencils and coconut oil just for 5 dollars
Hi! We're sorry you feel that way! The cheaper cones you find on the market are not all natural and organic like ours - you have to be careful, please check that they do not have added chemicals and dyes for extended shelf life and darker staining / all which can be very harmful to the skin. Also our sticker stencils are designed in house and are the absolute best quality you will find on the market. Hope this helps understand our pricing :) xoxo Mihenna Team
Didn’t work at all. I tried several times.. left it in over night even and still didn’t work! Not happy at all
Didn’t work. Tried it twice. One for 6hrs and one for 12hrs. Didn’t leave any freckles on my skin
My freckle kit did not work AT ALL. I am an esthetician and I followed the directions exactly and have done henna in the past. My friend got a kit and hers did not work either.
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.30 based on 282 reviews