Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Michelle Martinez
More Photos & Videos
When they mess up the work quick and thoughtful to fix it.
I am left handed so it was a little difficult at first. But after I kept trying it became easier on certain designs for me - being a lefty. So I decided to put it in a small clear application bottles instead.

For me the cone was awkward and big but very manageable. Their cones are good & strong - at least for me they were. But I do prefer the application bottles insteaad.
I really enjoyed this, me and my friend did freckles and cute symbols on our ankles some recommendations
Give templets of designs to make it easier for beginners
Make handling easier for beginners
Henna remover or solution that helps remove henna if mistake is made
Otherwise great protect, fast shipping, and overall good activity
I thought this kit was super easy and the freckles had a nice result. I love that you can freeze the leftovers to do more later too! My only complaint was that the tip of the bag clogged up the second time I used it even though I’m pretty I reinserted the pin as instructed. I have to cut a little bit of the tip off to get anything to come out but then it worked fine.
Great temporary freckles!
I had to let this product sit overnight to stain dark enough but after that they look amazing! Love it!
The second cone was far better than the first cone. I have ordered more cones. They are easier I think to use. I do get a veery small rash but it goes away after awhile.
I will continue to use the MiHenna cones. Thank you.

It really takes a lot of practice to use them. But the old saying still goes in that practice makes perfect.

Customer service is great!
After a little trial and error I got the hang of it. The instructions are clear but could have a little more detail other wise perfect for beginners and people looking to dabble or even do it all the time.
I got the freckle set. It looked super natural, however I didn’t feel like the stain lasted long enough.
I love this product! This is my second batch but unfortunately the adhesive casing unraveled at the end and most of the product escaped. But other than that, excellent!
Love the freckles!! They look super natural, but I wish they lasted a little longer than a few days. Definitely will be purchasing again when I run out!
Great product & super fun ! The only bad thing is that my coconut oil won’t come out of the roller and the henna leaks.
My freckles turned out great, but the cone kept clogging and fell apart before I used even half the product in it.
Worked great for everyone but me lol. My freckles were done twice and only my nose really got visible. The cheeks are light no matter what was done or how long it was left on.
Great quality items! Ordered the Ring kit and it showed up without the cone of henna paste- which they apologized for and immediately sent (along with a free stencil) after notifying them. Great customer service and probably the highest quality stencils I’ve used (and I’ve use a lot!), highly recommend!
honestly, I love this product. I would definitely and am definitely going to repurchase the freckle kit. I only gave 4 stars because it didn’t last a whole week on my face so I had to reapply it. other than that, no complaints 🤩🤩
Cost should be less than $11.Happy to purchase this from Mi Henna.
I like this product and it shipped very fast!
I would first like to start by saying I received my MiHenna in the mail within 5-6 business days! That’s a feat given the circumstances of covid-19. The ordering process was super quick and easy as well. The packing is super cute and hassle free. I watched a video before ordering so i didn’t need the directions, but I love that they are in there with an easy step-by-step explanation. Super easy to use, no burning or bad reaction. I let the product dry overnight and removed the next morning. The color was a little more red than I had hoped but i believe it darkens over time. Overall, very happy with this product and will be ordering again in the future.
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.21 based on 142 reviews