Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 17th July 2021
Valarie Amormino
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Gabby Garcia
Great company and fast shipping!
So cute
Really good should really get two tubes though
I have not yet used the item but I will love it regardless
it smelled really good but the shade i got was a little too light so it didn't show up very well. i don't think i saw an option for a different shade though.
I liked the result. I've had it delivered to France and it arrived correctly.
MiHenna is the best henna I’ve used for henna freckles. It looks very natural and doesn’t smell strong or burn my face like other brands. I will definitely be buying again.
My second time buying from Mihenna. It lasts a decent amount of days and works great for freckles!
Everything was good as expected. Will be ordering again.
It works really well‼️‼️
When they mess up the work quick and thoughtful to fix it.
I am left handed so it was a little difficult at first. But after I kept trying it became easier on certain designs for me - being a lefty. So I decided to put it in a small clear application bottles instead. For me the cone was awkward and big but very manageable. Their cones are good & strong - at least for me they were. But I do prefer the application bottles insteaad.
I really enjoyed this, me and my friend did freckles and cute symbols on our ankles some recommendations Give templets of designs to make it easier for beginners Make handling easier for beginners Henna remover or solution that helps remove henna if mistake is made Otherwise great protect, fast shipping, and overall good activity
I thought this kit was super easy and the freckles had a nice result. I love that you can freeze the leftovers to do more later too! My only complaint was that the tip of the bag clogged up the second time I used it even though I’m pretty I reinserted the pin as instructed. I have to cut a little bit of the tip off to get anything to come out but then it worked fine.
Great temporary freckles!
I had to let this product sit overnight to stain dark enough but after that they look amazing! Love it!
The second cone was far better than the first cone. I have ordered more cones. They are easier I think to use. I do get a veery small rash but it goes away after awhile. I will continue to use the MiHenna cones. Thank you. It really takes a lot of practice to use them. But the old saying still goes in that practice makes perfect. Customer service is great!
After a little trial and error I got the hang of it. The instructions are clear but could have a little more detail other wise perfect for beginners and people looking to dabble or even do it all the time.
I got the freckle set. It looked super natural, however I didn’t feel like the stain lasted long enough.
I love this product! This is my second batch but unfortunately the adhesive casing unraveled at the end and most of the product escaped. But other than that, excellent!
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.30 based on 282 reviews