Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Michelle Martinez
More Photos & Videos
I love how the paste lasts and settles onto the skin. As someone with sensitive skin Mihenna really changed the henna game for me. My freckles come out way more natural and flawlessly.
Came so fast and it’s so great, thank you!
Our daughter loves it! Fun and easy to use. Easy way to step up your Halloween game!
Love this product! My daughter and I love doing this together.
Great great quality Henna!!
Super easy to use and lasted longer than expected. Great purchase.
Great product love it
Such an amazing company! The henna is top tier quality. I’m coming here anytime I need henna!
The henna I received from MiHenna was great quality and worked so well! I definitely recommend these products.
i mean i haven’t used other henna before but it was really nice and easy to use :)
Fast shipping!
Shalina was very attentive and answered to my messages quickly. I'm delighted with my order 😊
quick delivery, very happy. can’t wait to use the stencils!
I always get my orders quick , and freckles look real
This is my second time purchasing the freckle kit and I love it! They look so natural and they’re so easy to apply, this is definitely a great product and has become a staple in my beauty routine.
I loveeeee the freckle kit it’s been a super fun diy to try at home and it’s super easy, I definitely recommend!!!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
I wanted to “add on” to my freckles and after trying several methods landed on Mihenna! I found that I had to leave it on at least 3-4 hours so overnight or at least late evening into night worked best for me. They gradually darken and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on my cute little freckles that no one ever noticed before. So far they have lasted at least a week and so fun and easy to dot on!
Absolutely amazing product! Loved the personalization options, shipping was quick
I bought this kit for my teenage granddaugters birthday. She loves it!
Works! I will always buy from this website. Customer service is great. Delivery is fast and products are well packaged.
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.21 based on 142 reviews