Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 18th January 2022
Sarah Hübner
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 13th January 2022
Shelly Walker
Excellent everything..what can I say!!! Just received my kit & stencils. Will be back for another review after I apply.
I have been using their henna cones to make freckles on myself and i absolutely love it!! You can tell it’s all natural and it never irritates my skin.
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 19th May 2022
I’m so happy with the stencils, as I am not very skilled. They are easy and look lovely when finished. And that bright PINK box makes me soooo happy!
loved it so much, henna lasted for a week
Really good product Very easy to use Perfect for sensitive skin
Color is so good it looks so natural!
I got it and had to try it right away! Love how it looks!
Didn’t received my package yet.But really exited to receive it can’t wait.
These stencils are pretty, and easy to use. Match with the MiHenna paste for the perfect look.
It stays on for a good time. Very excellent!!!
Was a great experience trying this henna! I love getting it done at the fair so having this amazing quality henna right at home was so fun to create art with!
Amazing company! I adore all of the products and the products I ordered came in great quality!
great henna! good for freckles
Easy to use and good results
It is so good! Took a while to ship but that was a combination of my choosing and a snow storm, but has been super good.
Really good quality and great service.
So fun and easy to use. The henna came out so pretty and pigmented than I expected. However it does last to only 2 days until it started to fade away.
This was my first time buying and using henna, I came across Mihenna watching a YouTuber using Mihenna products. I love how easy this product is to use and I love how it looks. Shipping was quick, I would definitely recommend this henna to others
This was my first time buying and using henna on myself. After doing some research, this product seemed like the best fit for me being all natural ingredients. It’s easy to use, a little goes a long way, and the item description was accurate. Without regard to wash or wear, my designs have lasted 1-2 weeks. Stencil use was a bit tricky. As the ink dries quickly, some of the dried ink peeled off along with the stencil when removed. But, the stain left a guide for me to trace back over. I plan to oder more product when I run out and would absolutely recommend to other buyers!
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 7th April 2022 Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 7th April 2022
Loved this design!