Mihenna LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mihenna LLC

Tell us how Mihenna LLC made you happy
The stencils and paste are nice. However, I was sent the wrong stencil and emailed them asking to correct it. They emailed me back apologizing and said they would send me to correct stencil that I ordered. That was 2 months ago. I emailed again last week asking for an update but have not heard back. I am not happy with their customer service.
Was super excited for this. I’m fair skinned and have red hair but I don’t have many natural freckles on my face like I wish. I thought these would look super cute and natural on my skin. I watched tutorial and COVERED my face in little dots. I was kind of afraid I’d look wild. Slept with the henna on over night. They barely showed up!! Really didn’t look like anything at all. Super disappointed :( Cool concept but it was a miss for me.
Love it. Best henna ever and so fast shipping. Thanks 😍😍😍
I have used MiHenna for almost a year now and i absolutely love it. Every product is fresh and works amazing, and even though my skin is very sensitive it has never irritate my skin, not even once, which is pretty impressive.
Freckles look very real and have an easy application:)
Works as expected!
Love the product. However the henna doesn’t stay very long or dark anymore compared to my first purchase in 2020. I freeze it and follow direction. Over all I recommend if anyone wants to try henna freckles.
Fast shipping and great henna! My henna cone arrived just as described. Once the henna dries it looks very dark and pretty. It takes a day or two to fully darken. I will definitely buy from mihenna again!
I’m loving my MiHenna! It was my first time and the instructions telling me what to expect helped a lot. I would have freaked if I didn’t know to anticipate the brown henna initially being orange on my light skin! Within about 12 hours my design was brown and beautiful.
Prompt shipping and arrived wonderfully packaged.
The stencils are excellent! I struggle using extra tools as a Freehand artist but these were easy. I am going to keep working with them.
I'm so glad I found Mihenna. The stencils are very easy to use for Indian festivals and holidays. The designs are really beautiful. The paste is of very high quality -- even leaving it on for an hour gives you a pretty dark stain. Their customer service is excellent and they respond promptly. I am a repeat customer and highly recommend this shop.
It did not work , even followed directions and even tried other ways did not work
Awesome ordering. Organic and reasonably priced. Shipping was fast and perfect when arrived!!!
Looks very natural, very easy to use. Will be buying again
Best henna freckles!!!
love this product!
worked as advertised and lasts a really long time. Will be buying again!
Absolutely love the results !!
Great customer service, it came fast I would rate them 10/10